Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"yilmazozaktan":30jhanep" said:
Greetings, How can I find the total weight of the building in İdecad 6.205? Take it easy.
You can reach it by collecting the Gve Q lines from the Analysis Menu, the Floor Parameters Dialog or the Floor General Information Report.

Greetings to everyone, I think we should be able to draw walls in the static version of idecad, and I find it useful to include the loads on the floors where these walls are located in the analysis in the same way. (I have seen this in other programs that work with such a load system on floors, and I find it useful to have it in our program as well) I think how accurate it would be to increase the entire floor load for the walls in a certain place. best regards.....

For this purpose, you can define linear slab load on slabs. You do not need to increase the load of the whole floor.

help hello, after I clicked on analysis, I defined the floor class as z2, but I defined it wrong, I wonder where do I change it?

Re: help In the build tree, under Behavior Spectrum Functions, right-click on the RFS1 purchase and click Properties. You can change the floor class from the dialog that opens.

change text window Why don't copy, paste, cut commands work in change text window in the latest version? Also, it would be easier if the text edit was integrated into the text change window. two works related to writing are done together.

hello hello, I had one question 1. When examining the 3D version of the construction, it appears below the grid point, not above the grid point, although I entered the elevation and elevation, can I find out the reason for this? Where and how do I fix it?

Re: hello
"okoronkwoaghahowa":k147v8lr" said:
When examining the 3D version of the construction, it appears below the grid point, not above the grid point, although I entered the elevation and elevation, can I learn the reason for this? Where and how do I fix it
Hello, in the 3d window, the grids at the level of the currently active floor window are shown. For example, if you are looking at the 3d window from the 4th floor window, the grids on the 4th floor will be visible. If you do not want to see the grids, in the Settings / General Settings dialog Grid and Borders You can uncheck the ]-Show grid lines-[/b] line To apply this on all floors, in the same dialog, select -Apply settings to all windows- on the General Settings tab.

Re: change text window
"yakubu" said:
why copy, paste, cut commands don't work in replace text window? quote] Hello, You can copy and paste using keyboard shortcut keys in the Change text dialog. For example, you can select the text and press the Ctrl+C keys to copy, and press the Ctrl+V keys to paste the copied text. Good work

Re: ideCAD Static 6.2006 Update (04.08.2010) HELLO IDECAD ADMINISTRATORS. IT HAS BEEN USED FOR 8-9 MONTHS. WHEN WE DO GEOMETRY CONTROL IN IDECAD, ERROR LIST IS COMING UP, IF EXISTS. SUPPORTING THE CAUSE OF THE ERRORS MENTIONED IN THE LIST IS TS 500 1.2.3.4. IT WOULD BE MORE USEFUL IF THE RELATED SPECIFICATION IN TS 500 IS DISPLAYED WHEN CLICKING ON THIS HEADING THAT WE WANT. BEST REGARDS. İLHAN KARATAŞ CONSTRUCTION ENG.

"Admin":141utw6p" said:
For this purpose, you can define linear slab load on slabs. You do not need to increase the load of the whole slab.
Dear Admin, Since we cannot define linear slab load in rib slabs, we need to increase the load of the entire slab. In new versions, rib slabs Will we be able to define a linear load?

Jacobian ERROR hello. I encountered the Jacobian error for the first time as a result of the project. What is the Jacobian? how can i fix this error. Also, when receiving reports, it says the number of dynamic modes is sufficient, I enter the number of modes manually, but it does not work. I will be glad if you help

Re: JAKOBIAN ERROR Your 3D carrier system is formed in such a way that it cannot be solved. Examine your data. Have the program check the geometry, check whether your frame is formed correctly in 3D frame mode.

Beam-curtain oblique angle joint Greetings. I could not connect the B126 beam in the area shown in the picture below to the lower curtain in its position. It is best as it is in the picture above, but I think this connection is not healthy. Is there any way to connect this beam? Greetings...

Re: Beam-curtain oblique angle joint Hello, It is important that the beam physically catches the column-curtain. You can examine the joint point in the 3D frame. You can also test whether the connection is correct by moving that region with the node move. You may be catching another node as you enter the beam. You can close the axle layer and define the beam after that. If there is no problem with the connection, you can correct the image in the background by using the "Object Trim Method". If you can't, you add the project, we will help you on the project. Good luck with..

FLOOR Hello, I wanted to ask a question about flooring, if you can help< I would be very happy I wonder if I will define continuity between

Re: FLOOR
"ecspa1":2dsx0uza" said:
Hi I wanted to ask a question about flooring, if you can help me< I would be very happy I entered by dividing it by 2 with the slab edge, but I noticed a change in the reinforcement detail, I will define the continuity between the slabs, thanks You can choose the working type of the reinforcement with top + flat reinforcement at the bottom. I don't think you need to divide the slab into two because there are different loads on the slab. It is enough to get an average coating load.

"Murat":1it738cn" said:
"Admin":1it738cn" said:
For this purpose, you can define a linear slab load on slabs. You do not need to increase the load of the whole slab.
Dear Admin, Since we cannot define a linear slab load in rib slabs, we need to increase the load of the whole slab. Will we be able to define linear load in rib slabs in new versions?
Dear IdeCAD Officials, Most of the projects implemented in Antalya Merkez district are ribbed slabs and we cannot use the linear slab load on rib slabs. Will we have the opportunity to define linear load in rib slabs in new versions? Good work.

This issue is not addressed in the next version planning. However, we evaluate every request written on the forum and try to add it to the program.

urgent help hollow floor dear forum users, I have solved the attached project as a hollow block, but on the 1st floor of the 3-storey building, hollow beams and columns are not causing any difficulties, while on the second floor, which is the last floor, the beams give more (ab) insecurity. I wonder what it could be, is there an error in my hollow block settings, especially the short beams are more difficult, I would appreciate if you could give information about the subject, thank you in advance. Because I am solving a building next to the same project, it has the same problem.

Back