Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

To Draw Sections... I want to draw sections to the Drawings I have taken, how can I do this, I would be glad if you could help me....I draw a section from the drawings.

Graduated Foundation Good afternoon... I applied a gradual foundation in my attached project. I entered the foundation with columns that did not continue up to the basement floor on the ground floor and gave an elevation of -100 cm. I also gave -100 cm elevation to columns and curtains.. I wanted to confirm whether this is correct or not.. Again, in such stepped foundation projects, I know that it is correct to define the foundation of the part that does not continue up to the basement floor on the ground floor, and the foundation of the continuing part in the basement. ...I want to know your thoughts on this subject.. And finally; When the system is modeled as I mentioned and analyzes are made, there is one more thing that bothers me when it comes to the layout design. Will I copy it to a single opening? And how can I show the foundation section of these two different floors in a single section while taking a section? Thank you.. SEFA ÇUBUKCUOĞLU Civil Engineer

"muhendis35":2ncxw2cp" said:
how can I add sections to the drawings I have taken ???
While in the floor window, click on the Drawing/Die Plan Section line - Move the cursor to the point where you want to take the section and click with the left button on any point - After determining the first point of the section line, move the cursor (perpendicular or angled) and click the left button again -Press the enter button on the keyboard (the mouse cursor will turn into an eye) -To specify the direction, click with the left button above or below the section line. The section will be stored -To place the section, after taking the mold plan, activate the get coordinates when placing option and place the section using the Edit/Paste command.

Re: Drawing Section...
"muhendis35":jyguz4eb" said:
how can I add sections to the drawings I have taken ???
While in the floor window, click on the Drawing/Die Plan Section line. Move the cursor to the point you want to take and click any point with the left button. -After determining the first point of the section line, move the cursor (perpendicular or angled) and click the left button again. -Press the enter key from the keyboard (Mouse cursor will turn into an eye) -To determine the direction , click the bottom or top of the section line with the left button.The section will be stored.-To place the section, after taking the mold plan, place the section using the Edit/Paste command by activating the get coordinates option when placing.

Re: Gradual Foundation Hello
"ÇUBUKCUOĞLUYAPI":1y7dbjeh" said:
Good day...I applied gradual foundation in my attached project. Of course, in the same way, I gave -100 cm elevation to the columns and curtains remaining in the foundation part that does not continue to the basement floor. I wanted to confirm whether this is correct. Again, in such gradual foundation projects, the foundation of the part that does not continue up to the basement floor is laid on the ground floor. ,I know that it is the right thing to define the foundation of the continuation in the basement... I want to know your thoughts on this subject..
The basic data entry is correct. However, it would be appropriate to model the perimeter curtains on the ground and basement floors as shells.(In fact, all panel elements in the project It can be modeled as a shell. As in the sample project) Also, you should mark the panel line that does not continue to the basement/upstairs in the basement curtain walls on the ground floor.
In this project with a stepped foundation, Will I show the ground floor and basement floor plan separately on the map, or will I copy the two foundations into one opening? And how can I show the foundation section of these two separate floors in a single section while taking a section?
It is up to you how to show the foundations. The foundations on different floors can be shown separately. -copy and paste- commands can be used to display in the same place. To show the foundation sections in a single section, 1- After taking a separate section of the Foundation application plan on the ground and basement floor, sections can be combined using -copy and paste- commands. 2- It is possible to take the architectural section of the whole project and arrange it so that only the foundations remain. Note: There is a piece of floor edge under the s12 column on the ground floor. This piece causes the K8 beam to not connect to the column. Good work

DEMO DOESN'T WORK Good work. I downloaded and installed the demo version on your site. Although the installation is completed without any errors, when I run idecad, it gives a warning saying HASP KEY NOT FOUND. Operating system is Win7 x64, also another program's HASPHL driver is installed on my system. I installed the updated driver from Aladdin's site, but I still get the same error..

Re: DEMO DOESN'T WORK Hello, You have installed the license version of the program and you want to run it. In this case, it's normal that it doesn't work because you don't have a hardware lock.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Good work..

''Console floor is designed as single rib or cassette floor e -"Cantilever flooring cannot be designed as single rib or cassette flooring" in geometry control' ---How can I solve :Design my flooring as single rib or cassette flooring can't I?:

Re: Cross Section Drawing... I had a question, why does it not provide A1 Torsional irregularity on the ground floor and the 2nd floor, but not on the 1st floor, which is the middle floor? I would be very happy if it happens, thank you in advance... it is attached to the project

Re: ''Console slab is arrayed as single rib or cassette slab Tile Typical Beam direction I changed it solved:

About Quantity Units... Hello, the quantity I created is as seen in the picture. Quantity units ; Is it defined as m3 in concrete, m2 in formwork, and kg in S420 iron???
adszxdk.jpg

Negative ground safety error Good work guys, I get a negative ground safety error in the project I have done, every time I cannot expand the raft foundation area because the zoning status is limited. I had to upload rapidshare as it only accepts limited size files, thank you for your help
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"Admin":sacd2duk" said:
This issue has not been addressed in the next version planning. However, we always evaluate every request posted on the forum and try to add it to the program.
Dear admin, as a civil engineer working in Antalya, 90% of the projects are filled with hollow blocks. We are laying and we cannot define linear load. Therefore, we need to increase the entire floor load. If you work on this subject, our projects will be produced with more realistic and economical solutions.

Re: Negative ground safety error
"sanchez":1p17uhjx" said:
Good work, friends, I get a negative ground safety error in the project I have made, every time I cannot expand the raft foundation area because the zoning status is limited. I had to upload rapidshare because it accepted the file. Thank you for your help
Hello, Before the stresses in your project, the following should be considered -The project is a project with dilatation. In version 5, each dilatation should be designed separately. -When the geometry is checked, it is seen that there is an error in the column beam intersections. The reason for this error is that the relevant beams are not connected to the columns. Left and right nodal points are the same element..." warning. This is because the relevant beams are under the column (K93-99-108) -There are floor edge pieces under some beams. For example, Basement Floor K122. I think these floor edges were entered because the floor did not form. If there is no flooring in a closed area, it means that there is a problem in the column-beam connections. -Because there are no perimeter curtains on the basement floor, the upper floor basement floor number should be entered as -2. -Also, attention should be paid to the continuity of the rib calculation beams -As for the stresses, the floor safety stress value is 10 t/ In the project, for example, the dilatation in the middle is considered and the average stress consisting of only vertical loads is around 13 t/m2... Maybe the forum participants can offer you a solution on what can be done... Good work

Re: Negative ground safety error Thank you Levent for your help. I thought the dilatations were dividing themselves in V5, probably because I got used to v6 ;)

Warning : The object is intersected with an object belonging to static mode... I am trying to make a curtain entrance in the basement. it gives this warning, I can't enter the curtain... How can I solve this?

If you are in architectural mode (you are in basic mode) switch to static mode with shift+tab. Look at which object the curtain you want to enter coincides with and define the curtain considering that it intersects with that object...

Back