Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"a_karagullu":or6u9b8t" said:
, from a more advanced labtop with windows 7 home premium, which I just bought, with the move command plans, beam expansions, etc. It makes it much faster.
On some laptops, the problem you mentioned occurs when the "use visual style on windows and buttons" option is active. Turn this option off. 1. Click on the experience panel. 2. Click on the System security line in the control panel. 3. The system is in security Open Action Center 4 Click Artwork settings on the left. Good work

Nodal point freedoms Dear idestructors, Hello, Is it possible to run any beam we want as a simple beam by releasing the moments at the end points in the Idestatic program? Is it possible to release or limit translations and rotations in x, y and z coordinates? Good work.

Re: Joint freedoms Hello Yes it is possible... There is a partial stiffness tab in the beam settings. If you enter the object properties after entering the beam, you can see the tab. In this tab, you can define arcs in all directions (all degrees of freedom). The smaller the spring value, the more the beam can displace in the defined impact direction. You cannot enter a full zero. You can enter a value close to zero, such as 0.001. Good work...

b error in the column Can you help me to save the s14 column on the ground and upper floors. Is there a solution other than increasing the ampatmans and increasing the concrete class?

IdeCAD Balcony Drawing? I'm just learning idecad, how is idecad balcony drawing done? Also, what is the function of the tile edge option in the toolbar? Thanks in advance for your answers...

Re: b error in the column
"osmancelimli":2vxikgl9" said:
Can you help me to save the s14 column on the ground and upper floors. It basically says that the zg safety stress does not save. Is there any solution other than increasing the ampatmans and the concrete class? Other than increasing
Hello, I am attaching a detailed document on the removal of column beam composition shear safety.You can choose the most suitable method for your project and correct the errors by using the document.

CONTINUOUS FUNDAMENTAL INVOLVEMENTS DO NOT WRITE CURTAIN REINFORCEMENTS... Mrb ben Onur CEYLAN; When I constantly draw the foundation expansions, some of the curtain reinforcements coming out of the foundation are written and some of them appear as 0/10 or fi0/0/0/0. But it appears in the accounts, likewise in the Reinforced Concrete-Curtain tab. As I said, it does not appear in some of the drawings. I would appreciate it if you could help with this, otherwise I will have to fix it manually in autocad...

good work. When we want to convert the arc-shaped line to a curtain with the 'curvilinear object to curtain' command, the program creates curtains along that arc. But I want a single curtain in the form of an arc. So I don't want octagonal or hexagonal curtains, I want a single curtain. Good luck with

Re: CURTAIN REINFORCEMENTS ARE NOT WRITTEN IN CONTINUOUS FUNDAMENTAL EXPANSIONS... I added my project. As I said, some of the curtain reinforcements do not appear in the basic expansions, but they appear in the calculations. I'm going to do 37 like this project. I will be glad if you can fix my problem as soon as possible.

Another question I have on this subject is: Is it possible to convert the column created with a polygon column to a curtain?

"torbalib":38520xg2" said:
good work. When we want to convert the arc line to a curtain with the command 'curvilinear object to curtain', the program creates curtains along that arc. But I want a single arc-shaped curtain there. So I don't want octagonal or octagonal curtains I want a single curtain. Is this possible, what is the way. Take it easy
Hello, As you said, the arc-shaped panel is created with the command to draw an arc and convert it to a panel. A single piece of arc panel cannot be drawn in the program at the moment.
this Another question I have on the subject is: Is it possible to convert a column created with a polygon column to a curtain.
Polygon column cannot be converted to a curtain.

Re: CURTAIN REINFORCEMENTS ARE NOT WRITTEN IN CONTINUOUS FUNDAMENTAL EXPANSIONS... Hello, We have added the situation in your project to our detection list. You can now fix this in a 2D environment. Note: In the project, the Mt1 foundation is not connected from the nodal point of the panels. Likewise, the base of the Mt7 is seen as a console, since the P02 panel is not connected. Good work

URGENT HELP PLEASE [/ b] DISTINGUISHED FORUM AUTHORIZED AS IT WILL SEE APPENDIX In ROADS During the Project on ESPECIALLY BASEMENT COLUMN In FLOORS VIEWED S1 VB COLUMNS OTHER COLUMNS FROM DIFFERENT SHIP NUMBER AVAILABLE TO USE THE SAME ALL MY GOAL THIS REASON Veris INFORMATION ABOUT WHERE I WANT TO DETERMINE I made a mistake ŞİMDİDEN THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR INTEREST.

Re: EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE
"atg1978@hotmail.com":1ttaje7f" said:
OUR DEAR FORUM OFFICIALS CAN LOOK AT THE APPLIANCES IN THE PROJECT I HAVE SENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN LOOKING AT THE COLUMNS ON THE BASEMENT FLOORS MY PURPOSE IS TO USE THEM ALL THE SAME, I WANT TO DETERMINE WHERE I MADE THE ERRORS, IF YOU GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE REASON, THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR INTEREST.
Hello, Basement floor columns are statically more difficult. Since there is no upper rigid basement floor number -2 should be entered.

Re: EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE Dear Levent, thank you for your interest, but I entered the number of rigid basement floors you specified as -2, the building importance coefficient is correct I:1.2. can we connect the reason directly to the value of I:1.2 thanks, good work

Re: EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE Yes We can. (When you analyze the Structure Significance Factor of 1, you will see that the results change.) Good work.

Back