Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

"coskun3561":2aw09pf3" said:
problem, I couldn't reach those lines anyway, thanks
If you hold down the shift key on the keyboard, click on an empty area and select a rectangle so that it touches the relevant lines, you can select the lines.
"coskun3561":2aw09pf3" said:
by the way, I couldn't open the one you sent me. gives version error
You can download the latest demo version from our website.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

hello, I am a new idecad user, I was dealing with a project in idecad, but there is a problem, I do not understand the reason, when the beam passes between the curtains, it divides the curtain into 2, it appears in the appendix, I would be very happy if you write the reason, thank you

I'm a new idecad user, I was dealing with a project in idecad, but there is a problem, I don't understand why, when a beam is inserted between the curtain, it is seen in the appendix
Hi, It is normal for the curtain to split into two. but the names of the two parts of the curtain must be the same. For this, you need to deactivate the -auto-name split object- command in the beam assistant toolbar when entering the beam. To combine panel parts with different names into one panel, select one of the parts. Give the name of the panel the same as the other panel in the panel settings with the object properties command. Good work

EMERGENCY RELATED TO CURTAIN BEAM JOINING as I stated in the appendix, when I combine the k48 beam with the panel, it divides the panel into 2, normally it should not divide, but I do not understand the reason, I am waiting for your answers, thanks

company logo resolution in reports Hello, When we add our company logo in reports, the logo that appears properly in rpt format becomes very bad in terms of resolution when we save the report as pdf. Pdf format is also very useful for us, so we use it frequently. The IDECAD logo, located on the opposite side of the company logo, does not experience any resolution deterioration. How can we preserve the quality of our company logo when we save it as a pdf? Is there a chance to make the İdecad logo in what format and from where it is added? Thanks...

Re: b error in the column When you add 25 cm towards the k 101 and k 102 beams in the x direction, there will be no problem.

The Problem of Exceeding the Deflection Limit? Hello, I have just started learning idecad, I solved the project we did manually in the concrete project course with idecad, but there was a 7.86 meter span in the project. we are asked to untie this opening as normal for other ribbed tiles. When I solve it as ribbed flooring, I encounter the problem of exceeding the deflection limit. How can I overcome this problem?

Re: The Problem of Exceeding the Deflection Limit?
"armedesign":2oyhf4bl" said:
Hello, I just started learning idecadi, I solved the project we made by hand in the concrete project class with idecad, but there was a 7.86 meter span in the project. We are asked to solve other floors with ribs as normal. When I solve it as ribbed flooring, I encounter the problem of exceeding the deflection limit. How can I overcome this problem?
The height or width of the beam can be increased. If the deflection of the beam is close to the limit value, the compression reinforcement can be increased. The direction of the ribs can be changed.Etc.

problem with tiling add hello as you can see it shows the same tile for 2 different rooms, whereas it had to show the tiles separately, what is the reason...?

Re: problem with flooring
" Siyahkale":23or6c71" said:
hello add, as you can see, it shows the same flooring for 2 different rooms, but it had to show the floors separately, why?
Hello Probably, beam K56 is not connected to panel P11. Activate the line -intersections- in the auxiliary toolbar while drawing the beam. If you cannot solve the problem, add your project.

GALLERY MODELING...???? I want to model a 2.00 x 2.00 reinforced concrete gallery in Mrb idecad where the plumbing pipes will pass, how can I do that?...thanks in advance for your replies...

Hello, You can get the live load value of 200 kg/m2 for normal floors in residences. Balcony vs. how to take the load according to the purpose of use is specified in TS498. Take this regulation into consideration in your projects. Good work

Back