Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Delete other floors and drawings, just leave that floor and add it that way. That's enough for us to understand the problem...

It was a line from the autocad file I imported. I made a block, I was able to delete that line after breaking the block. This is probably why the file size is large. Thanks, good work.

As can be seen in the attached picture, when the basement curtains are taken in line with the curtains of the normal floor, the vertical opening of the curtains is distorted. Also, when the vertical expansion of the multi-storey curtain and column is taken, it would be better to write the size of the column on that floor next to the column name.

"tavekkul":3ihutvq7" said:
as can be seen in the attached picture, when the basement curtains are taken in line with the curtains of the normal floor, the vertical opening of the curtains is distorted. Also, when the vertical expansion of the multi-floor curtain and column is taken, it would be better to write the size of the column in that floor next to the column name. .
Hello If you add your project, I can review it. Good work

I e-mailed the project... and I don't know if it groups similar curtains in floor, but I can't see the details of all curtains...

hello, can I change the column that I changed on the lower floor in the same way on the upper floors? When I copy, the old column stays there. I cannot copy the floor completely, there are floor differences on the lower and upper floors

"coskun3561":25enfbrf" said:
hello, can I change the column I changed on the lower floor in the same way on the upper floors? if you want to change offset, you can use Change/Entity edit/Column/Column dimensions . To rename any property of the column, for example, select the corresponding column in the plan window. Click command. The object will be selected on all floors. Bring the perspective window to full screen and click Change/object properties . The column settings dialog will appear. Give the column a new name and click OK. The name of the column will change on all floors.

"tavekkul":17zf3uxp" said:
I emailed the project... and I don't know if it groups similar curtains in the curtain details, but I can't see the details of all curtains...
Hello In your project, we define the 20x200 curtains as panels instead of columns and draw the drawings. We have noted the error in the column definition situation. It will be corrected as soon as possible. You can group by checking the "Group curtains within the floor" option in the dialog that appears while taking curtain drawings. You can get the details of each curtain separately by unchecking or.

thank you for your attention... I will have a request... when we say group similar floors in a storey in beam expansions, the texts of the upper additions usually overlap... these reinforcements are generally straight... if the diameter and L letters are written on the reinforcement in the upper additional reinforcement and the iron length ( redundant) if not written...

basement curtain began to be modeled by modifying the floor panel of the basement curtains in line with the request from the users. Since information is entered at the floor level, it overlaps with the floor beams. I think it would be more appropriate to model it on the foundation floor, such as a continuous foundation or tie beam. Also, the intervention menu for polygon columns can become more functional, besides changing the size, we should be able to change the form.

Hello Mr. Güray
"insmuh_gk":3ulnqm5c" said:
in accordance with the request of the users, the floor panel of the basement curtains has been modified and modeled, but since the information is entered at the floor level, it is in question that it overlaps with the floor beams. I think it would be appropriate.
When you say overlap with floor beams, it is sufficient to give the elevation of the panel during information entry, and the panel can also be entered in architectural mode if desired. If you mean a different situation, you can expand the subject a little more...
"insmuh_gk":3ulnqm5c " said:
Also, the intervention menu for polygon columns can become more functional, besides changing the size, we should be able to change its form.
We can do this: Open the column settings by entering the properties of the polygon column and click the polygon column button. Detailed coordinate information and shape of the column will appear in the polygon column editor. You can grab and drag the corners of the column or double-click on a line to create a new point. In this editor, the form of an entered polygon column can be changed as desired. Good work...

VERY URGENT HELP DEAR FORUM OFFICIALS MY QUESTION I WANT TO GET THE VALUE OF MOVING LOAD PARTICIPATION COEFFICIENT FROM MY PROJECT n:0,6 I WANT YOUR HELP ON WHERE TO CHANGE THIS VALUE

Re: VERY URGENT HELP If you enter the title of the messages you wrote as a summary of your problem/request, you can get a reply in a shorter time as it will be more understandable.

Hello, We have a 4-storey building with cork flooring. But there is a column that does not continue on the last floor. Is it possible to introduce B3 irregularity in this system? Can a fictitious beam be thrown? Is it possible to press the column to the fictitious beam or the column to the cork flooring? Thanks. Good work.

"yilmazozaktan":25y380af" said:
We have a 4-storey building with cork flooring. But there is a column that does not continue on the last floor. Is it possible to introduce the B3 irregularity in this system?
I think you meant the column that does not continue on the lower floor. Cork flooring and the column does not continue to the bottom is not a system mentioned in TDY. Even if you place the column on a fictive beam, I don't know how suitable it would be for TDY. Examine TDY article 2.3.2.4...
Can a fictitious beam be discarded?
You can do this by entering beams at floor thickness. Don't forget to change the beam inertia as the program will take the inertias according to the table state. You should get the signs as much as the fictive beam inertia.
Is it possible to apply column compression to the fictitious beam or column compression to the cork flooring?
As I wrote above, such a system is not defined in TDY. By defining the fictitious beam on two columns, the system is column-beam system, I don't think it should be implemented... Maybe other forum participants will explain their opinions on this issue... Good work...

Thank you, according to the architecture, there is a non-continuing column at the bottom. I asked just to be sure. Friends in the municipality weren't sure either. Thank you again for your attention.

Can we see the 3d frame point loads that we have entered as user-defined in the report? I found the point loads I entered on the beams, but I could not find the data I entered as a direct point load in the report.

Back