Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hello there; The program does not seem to take into account the wall areas on some floors due to the earthquake code clause 2.3.2.3. The Ak values of the ground floor (27.01-33.34) are greater than the 1st floor (26.77-33.10), a similar situation occurs between the 1st floor and the 2nd floor. If you can send your project, let's examine it in more detail...

Performance Analysis Dear Sir, I am comparing performance analyzes for my thesis. I would like to convey my findings about Idestatic performance analysis so far. I wrote to the technical support department, but since I did not get a response in a short time, I am writing to the forum with the thought that there may be someone else who may be interested or there may be friends who have worked on this issue. The impact moments found in the earthquake analysis performed by taking 1-R=1 are higher than other programs. The element capacity figures are also contrary to other programs. 1- In the performance analysis, while the frame elements in the related loading direction that receive earthquake load should be taken, in the Idestatics, the damaged elements of the secondary beams are also included in the percentage calculation. 2-The E/K ratio is given in the reports, but since the r limit leather found to be the basis of the evaluation is not given, it cannot be understood why the element has collapsed if it has not gone without cutting it. As an example, in the attached performance analysis report (1st floor S06), r=3.96 is given in S106 +X direction, the element is not brittle, and the relative displacement is still within limits, but still collapses. It can be interpreted better if r limit values are given. 3- Columns should not be evaluated by the number of elements that do not provide performance evaluation, but by the ratio of the amount of shear received by the elements that do not provide this to the total amount of floor shear. However, I could not find any information about shear force ratios in the last evaluation table and reports of idestatic. Greetings Suat

"Admin":33eisxgg" said:
Hi; The program does not seem to take into account the wall areas on some floors due to the earthquake code clause 2.3.2.3. The ground floor Ak values(27.01-33.34) are greater than the 1st floor(26.77-33.10) , There is a similar situation between the 1st floor and the 2nd floor, but this situation may not be understood from the report because 2 digits are printed after the comma in the report. If you can send your project, let's examine it in more detail...
zero) should be taken. B1 irregularity appears because it is not taken...

emergency aid (raft foundation- insufficient reinforcement) Ide staik prog. I just started using 112 Emergency Disaster Building proj. I thought of the foundation as a raft foundation, but the thickness comes out too much. It exceeds 1m. In addition, it says that the reinforcement is insufficient for some floors. I can't fix it somehow. I am sending the project attached. I would be very grateful if you could assist me in this matter. soil group: C, SOIL CLASS Z3 BUILDING IMPORTANCE COEFFICIENT: 1.5 Ko: can be taken between 2500 and 3000tn/m3. soil dominant period: 0.90 sec. 1st degree earthquake zone, soil safety stress: 0.73kg/cm2

Re: emergency help (raft foundation- insufficient reinforcement) Hello, Your project has been reviewed in version 6.2007. It would be appropriate to check the following points: 1. In your project, a live load value of 0.5 t/m2 is given on the beams. In addition, your floors have a live load value of 0.50 t/m2. Under normal conditions, the live loads of the building are on the floors, and after the analysis, they are transferred to the relevant beams. If you do not have to enter an extra live load in the beams except for the floors, you should take this value as zero. Otherwise, you are entering an extra load. 2. Similarly, your wall loads are taken as 19 on all inner and outer beams. If you arrange the wall loads according to your architectural project, you will not give an extra load to the system. 3. Element spanner values appear as 1.5 cm in beams and columns, for example. You should give this value by considering the thickness of the concrete cover. For beams and columns, this value can be taken as 4.5 cm. The same is true for other static elements. 4. If you use more than one calculation axle after making the definition of raft flooring, you need to adjust the working distances of the calculation axles. For example, if you have defined two calculation axles on a raft with a span of 18 meters, think of it as if there are two strips of 9 meters each and define the calculation axles from the middle of those strips. Then, with the calculation axis edit command, give the working distances to 9 meters. If you want to get more detailed information on this subject, you can contact me at the Bursa Office. 5. Negative ground safety stress occurs in the raft. Normally you may not have this checked by the program. However, there is a tension of -10 t/m2 on the raft due to the g+q+ey2 loading. If you model the panels as shells and solve the system with the multiple conjugate spring method, you will spread the panel loads on the foundation uniformly. With a more realistic model, your raft system will be more suitable. 6. Missing ace message is given to the panel for the slab edges that are supported on your slabs. Go to the slab reinforced concrete dialog and add the additional fi8/20 reinforcement to the panel supports. Missing Ace warnings will be removed. Good work...

Re: Performance Analysis
"suatyy":1ydatafw" said:
Dear Sir, I am comparing performance analyzes due to my thesis. I would like to convey my findings about Idestatic performance analysis so far. I wrote to the technical support department, but in a short time I am writing to the forum with the thought that there may be someone else who may be interested or there may be friends who have worked on this subject, since I did not receive an answer. The impact moments found in the earthquake analysis made with 1-R=1 are higher than other programs. The element capacity figures are also contradictory to other programs. 1-Earthquake load in the performance analysis While it is necessary to remove the frame elements in the related loading direction, the secondary beams are also included in the percentage calculation of the damaged elements in the Idestat. 2-E/K ratio is given in the reports, but since the r limit leather, which is the basis for the evaluation, is not given, it cannot be understood why the element has collapsed if it has not been cut. in the performance analysis report (1st floor S06) S Given r=3.96 in the 106 +X direction, the element is not brittle, the relative displacement is still within limits, but still collapses. It can be interpreted better if r limit values are given. 3- Columns should not be evaluated by the number of elements that do not provide performance evaluation, but by the ratio of the amount of shear received by the elements that do not provide this to the total amount of floor shear. However, I could not find any information about shear force ratios in the last evaluation table and reports of idestatic. Greetings Suat
Hello; Some adjustments have been made in retrofit reports to make it easier to follow. Damage coefficient, limit values, damage status and damage cause will be given in order as arranged in damage status reports. The performance evaluation of the columns is evaluated according to the ratio of shear force, the number of informational elements is given in the reports, and the shear force ratios of the elements that do not provide in the prepared report format will be given.

Stairway setting When I use a ladder with a landing like default while drawing the stairs, I can get the desired value for the stairwell when I play with the landing values. cm) .Because there is no landing on the stairs, it is not in question in any setting. When I use the ladder deformation option, the system of the ladder is broken. Let's take as an example a staircase without a 2-arm landing, how can we adjust the stairwell 'Ladder 13' without using deformation. good work

Re: Stairwell setting Hello, Even if the staircase you want to create is similar in type to staircase13, it may not be the same in structure. Work on another similar ladder in the ladder library. Otherwise, you can redesign your own staircase with the new staircase creation possibilities added in version 6. For details, watch the training video if you haven't.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
If you add a two-dimensional image of the ladder to the message, we can provide a more appropriate response for your purpose. Good work...

Rib Beam Direction .... ? In Rib Beams, should we introduce the beams in the direction of the short side or in the direction of the long side? ? Is there a regulation about this? Does anyone have information ?

ACILLL RIGID BODRUM FLOOR NUMBER DEAR FORUM AUTHORITIES. MY QUESTION IS ABOUT THE SELECTION OF THE UPPER RIGID BASEMENT FLOOR IN THE PROGRAM. IN A STANDARD PROJECT CONSISTING WITHOUT A BASEMENT FLOOR + 2 NORMAL FLOORS, SHOULD WE GET THE UPPER RIGID BASEMENT FLOOR NUMBER ZERO BECAUSE THERE IS NO CURTAIN OR -1 BECAUSE WE DON'T USE A BASEMENT CURTAIN, IF THE FLOOR IS FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE. IT IS POSSIBLE TO GIVE YOU BRIEF PRACTICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHOICE. DETERMINING THE BODRUM NUMBER IS THE USE OF THE BASEMENT CURTAIN OR THE FLOORING UNDER THE FLOOR IS INSTALLED IN THE EARTHQUAKE LOAD ACCOUNT. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Re: URGENT RIGID BODRUM FLOOR NUMBER Since you do not have a basement, it would be correct to give -1. (Zero is the ground floor number). Thus, you make a solution without a rigid basement. For floors that you define as rigid basement floors, the program calculates according to item 2.8.3.4. (It only performs dynamic analysis by considering the masses of the floors above the rigid floors, and calculates the basement floor forces according to item 2.7.2.4 b). If your ground floor has basement curtains, it is a choice that you should use your initiative whether or not to buy this floor as a rigid floor. If you are convinced that this floor has significantly more rigidity than the other floors, you can take it as rigid (by giving the top rigid floor number 0). If the difference in stiffness is small (for example, there are sub-basement curtains at half elevation or there is no all-round curtain), it may be better not to give a rigid floor in order to calculate the dynamic effects by considering all the building masses.

Hello, there's a long black line in the middle of my project... I can't capture and delete it, when I double click the image suddenly goes far beyond the sheet. I guess it's because of this line... what is this line? how can i delete it?

Back