Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Re: HELP ABOUT BEAM
"civilng":3ar9k4np" said:
http://rapidshare.com/files/420565137/__.Sae_Z.ide 6th floor ceiling and attic ceiling in the attached project Some of the beams are shown as hinged. However, in the drawings, reinforcement is thrown like normal support beams. Another question is why the beams are shown as hinged in the 6th and attic floor, while this is not the case on the other floors? The version of the project is 5.511.
Hello , In the project, the gamma i value is entered as zero(0) from the properties of the beams KN15 -KN16-KN23-KN31 on the stair floor KM13-KM14-KM21-KM29 on the 6th floor. Even if the left and right support conditions are changed in the program, there will be no change in the drawings. good work

Ide static system cannot be resolved message I check the geometry, but it does not give an error in the joints of the floor, column and beam.

Re: System cannot be resolved in ide static message In the project, a piece of K1712 beam remained under the P12 panel on the 1st floor. If this part is deleted, analysis can be made. (The program can detect this error when the geometry is checked) Good work.

Hello, Dear forum user, I am writing here because I do not know under which title to write the topic. As per the architectural project, there are columns independent of the system along two floors and connected to the system with beams on 1 floor. In this case, in the project solution, I come across column lengths of 6-9 and 12 meters. Is there such a thing as maximum column length? Or what are the points I will pay attention to when designing a high column? Thanks in advance for those who will be interested. Best regards

Mixed System Error When I analyze+reinforced concrete in the project, I get the following warning. A mixed system is selected and the ratio of the total shear forces to the total base shear force is less than 0.40.' How can I fix this error.

Re: Mixed System Error In which direction the system wants curtains, you will either add curtains or turn some columns into curtains in accordance with the architectural design or lengthen some curtains according to the situation...

NUMBER OF MODES ERROR In analysis+reinforced concrete, the desired number of mods is 18, the number of nodes found says 18, but the report says that there are not enough mods, what is the reason?

Re: ENOUGH NUMBER OF MODES The program was asked to calculate 18 modes, the program found and calculated 18 dynamic building modes, but these 18 modes do not meet the 90% requirement of the earthquake code. You need to increase the number of mods you want to be calculated from the modal analysis section of the building tree.

Re: ENOUGH NUMBER OF MODALS there is no modal analysis in the structure tree in my program. structure installations deformation frame results composite shell results flooring raft foundation pool ladder dome and vault results. In the help menu, it says modal analysis settings are made from the building tree, but I couldn't find it.

Re: ENOUGH MODE NUMBER ERROR Hello
"torbalib":10yrgm4q" said:
there is no modal analysis in the structure tree in my program.
The structure tree is data and the result is two tabs. If you click the Data tab, Modal Analysis you can see...

Re: Zg problem is urgent please.. Hello, Increase the width of the foundation ampatmans all the time. If the system is struggling, you can return to the grid system. If it is difficult, you can consider a raft system.

Re: Hash System Error You can't always hash the system because this system is mixed, check your alphas values, read the conditions in the regulation. then you will know what the problem is.

"coskun3561":39k64rec" said:
How can I remove the reference drawing from autocad after I'm done?
1-You can turn off the relevant layers from the Settings/Layer Settings dialog 2-You can delete the imported objects.

Re: Moment results in İdecad?? In the Beam/ Column Information and Static Results Report, the effects of all loads are reported. Also, the design moments are printed in the Column and Beam Reinforced Concrete reports.

I double-clicked on the idestatic screen, my elements disappeared... I play with the mouse's zoom back and forth, I can't find it... When I do a-enter-z-enter in autocad, the elements are returned, is there a way? I do not double click.

Hi, Most likely the drawing boundaries are too large and there is an object in the distance. If you add the project, we will help.

Back