Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hi, temporarily set the right elevation values of inclined beams K77 and K78 to zero. Rotate the system, then re-enter the required elevation values. (After the system returns, the right elevation of those beams is no longer the right elevation, it needs to be rearranged) Good work

IDESTATİK6 REPORT IS TOO MANY PAGES When getting a report, IDESTATIC6 takes too many pages (like 150 pages) and some pages are 1/4 full...how can I avoid wasting the rest of blank pages?

Re: IDESTATİK6 REPORT MORE PAGES Hello, Normally, after a topic is finished, the main headings start from the top of the page and the rest of that topic continues to fill the entire page. If the topic ends, the page is returned. If the blank does not describe this situation, check if a suitable printer is selected in the printer settings. For example, a plotter may be selected instead of the printer, or the appropriate page type may not be selected in the page settings. Attach a report sample to your message so that we can fully understand your problem. What you report in the content of the 150 page report is also important. For example, you do not need to report finite element results for tiles or rafts. If there is such a situation, cancel that option and your page count will decrease. Good work...

When I switched to static mode, the problem of overlap disappeared, but this time the curtain is held on one side between the columns. when I do it on the other side, I draw from column to column, when I click on the second column, the curtain disappears... this problem sometimes happens to me on beams too.. why is that?

the file is 5 mb... I have compressed and sent it. I am working on the demo version. I want to turn curtains around the basement floor, I add curtains on the lower facade, no problem. but on the upper and side facades; I click on the curtain tab and take it from column to column. When I take it to the 2nd column and click, the curtain does not appear. Similar problems had happened to me before with beams. I plan to learn this program completely with the architectural projects I have in the demo version and then switch to the professional version and do project work. Is it possible that these errors are caused by the demo version?

There are beams on your basement curtains. In this case, the panel object should be given an upper level at least as much as the beam height in the panel settings. Also, when entering the panel object, it is convenient to disable the divide by intersections line in the panel assistant toolbar. Good work

CDE Format Saves Missing Data. Hello. When I save my analyzed project in cde format and open the file again and want to get a report, I get the message "Errors detected in the project". From the reinforced concrete menu, column, curtain, beam, slab, Rivür, when I check the calculation results of the elements, I see that the account values are 0 (zero). When I save and open the project in normal format, all account data of the analyzed file is opened in its place without being corrupted... This problem occurs in cde format. It is announced to related friends.. Best Regards..

Re: CDE format Saves Incomplete Data. In order to keep the size small in order to facilitate project submission over the internet in .cde format, some recalculated data (eg analysis results) are not saved. If you re-analyze after opening, the element results will be calculated. Use the .ide6 format in your normal work.

Re: CDE Format Saves Missing Data. Hello again.. Also; When I save my analyzed project as an old version, for example, in 6.0012 format and open the file again, the HYK value in the floor parameter line (the defined 0.60 value changes to 0.30) and the values after the HYK Column are reset and naturally from the reinforced concrete menu, the column is lateralized. translation, buckling and forces-reinforcement areas calculation values are changing. I think these situations occur when recording between versions. For this reason, it is necessary to analyze again for each version differences..

QUANTITIES. Hello.. 1-Rate basic mold quantity is not calculated in quantities. 2- While calculating rib and cassette teeth in mold quantities, when filling blocks are used between rib beams, the molds of tooth gaps should not be calculated. For this, hollow mold option is required. Option should be added "There is hollow filler or gas concrete filling between the teeth" option should be added and flat mold surface can be calculated. 3- The quantity of hollow block or filling block should be added..

REINFORCEMENT DISCONTINUITY IN COLUMNS Hello. There are changes in the number and diameter of the reinforcement in the columns between the floors. For example, the diameter and number of the reinforcement in the upper floor of the same column changes due to the curtains in the basement. In such cases, the parogram should warn the user after the analysis.

Subbasement Curtains We do not want the subbasement bulkheads to appear while the formwork plan drawing is being prepared. Because we already show these curtains in the column application plan. In the formwork plan drawings, the definition is completed from all sides, since the elevations are processed while taking the section. In this case, no one wants the beams to appear on top of each other by showing the basement curtains unnecessarily in the ceiling formwork plan. Can't this be taken into account when we say "this screen is the basement screen" in the program, or would it be nice if there was an option to "show/not show in the pattern pan"? We welcome your and our colleagues' solutions and suggestions. Good work.

Rotating the whole project We had to define the axes together with the architect, since there were many fractures in one of our projects. We made the data entry according to the preliminary architecture. However, when the work of minimizing the axes was finished, the architect's project stance changed. The project is the same project, but the stance is different. When we wanted to rotate the project, we had the ceiling molds rotated in layers, but it was not possible to rotate the raft flooring. Besides, we worked hard for all these things. We called the Istanbul office and the Bursa office. In the 3D part, we learned that it is not possible to rotate in one go. Is there a need to add such a command (3D Rotate)? Is this an exceptional case? Say what? Would it be nice if it was added?

I am using ide cad 6.206 version and windows 7 home premium. On a computer with windows xp and a lower specification, mold plans, beam expansions, etc., on the sheet where I collected the whole project. It makes the move with the move command much faster than a more advanced labtop that I just bought and installed windows 7 home premium. When I reported this problem to the technical service, I was told to update the drivers of the video card and I updated the drivers of the video card, but there was no acceleration. When I transfer the same layout to autocade and work on it, it works much faster. If you can find a solution to this problem, I would appreciate it, because while collecting the plans and expansions on the sheet or formwork plan, column apl. I have a hard time scrolling the reinforcement tables in the annex of the plan. (but the labtop with windows 7 is very fast when navigating the three-dimensional drawing). Because the lines renew themselves when autocadde scrolls at the last point or when I hold the mouse for a long time... I wonder if I made the wrong choice somewhere in the program settings?

HOW TO DRAW A POOL? I clicked on the pool drawing icon, a warning appears at the bottom of the screen saying, "Choose the objects for the pool drawing". I couldn't draw the shape of the pool somehow. Or is it entered from a different menu. In short, I could not draw the pool and analyze it. I would be glad if you could help me where I made the mistake. Best regards.

Back