Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Re: emergency help hollow floor slab Hello, -ab- warning on beams and columns is a warning about insufficient interlocking length of reinforcement. (Regulation Article 3.4.3.1 ) Reinforced Concrete/Parameters/Beam Parameters dialog can determine whether this control will be made or not. In the program, this warning is not reflected in the reports. If you want to remove the ab warning in your project, 12 diameter can be used instead of 14 diameter for flat reinforcements in the relevant beams. Good work

Greetings Mr. Levent, Mr. Hakan, Happy Ramadan, How is the curved floor modeled between the curved beams on the 2nd floor in the attached trial project? The column in the center on the second floor is intended to be moved to the 1st floor beams, is the connection correct? Spacing moments in the column-bearing 1-floor beams must be max at the midpoints of the column, right?

Hello Mr. Güray, In general, I did not see a problem with your data entry. The model looks appropriate in the 3D frame as well.
"insmuh_gk":1roemqnd" said:
How to model the inclined floor between the inclined beams on the 2nd floor in the attached trial project?
You can use the "sloping floor" command to define the floor for the inclined beams on the 2nd floor. Attached is the defined data. I got the angle of 32.05 degrees. The definition is done as follows: 1. Click the Slab command 2. Define the slab between the beams, for example K32-K20-K12-K17. The slab will appear flat 2. Click the curved slab command 3. Click the slab. Right click 4 .Catch from the inside of the beam K32 (with crtrl) give the reference axis from left to right 5. The program will ask for an angle, give 32.05 6. Click the OK button 7. Rearrange the elevations of the beams connected to this operation
"insmuh_gk":1roemqnd " said:
The opening moments in the 1st floor beams carrying the column should be max at the midpoints of the column, right?
It doesn't seem that way actually. Larger in the middle of the beam segments to the left and right of the column (for vertical load of course). You can see from the diagram. However, since the beam will be equipped in one piece, it can already be accepted at the maximum span. The picture shows a diagram of the two parts. Diagram of a beam part in the handle: I also transferred the project as I made it to the handle and compared the periods. Good work... --- Addition: The beams that were supposed to be attached to the S23 column on the 1st floor at +180 elevation seemed not to be attached to the column. The final version of the project is attached.

When I understood the definition of inclined floor and that the periods are close to each other, I could not quite understand that the diagram in the beam with the column inserted is not monocurved as in the handle.

"insmuh_gk":8ll3qyq0" said:
when I understood the definition of inclined tiling and that the periods were close to each other, I couldn't quite understand that the diagram in the column inserted beam is not monocurved as in the stem.
Shear force at each load point (load change) while the stem diagram is showing It shows its value box by box. We show and combine it at certain points along the beam. If you look at the intermediate values, you can see that the values change in the same way.

Hi Levent, Hakan guys, the moment diagram I want to see is in the attached example, there is no column stuck in the beam, and the diagram is single curvature, I understand that when there is a column, the bottom joint point of the column is as if it is supported (because the column is connected to the dome-like system on the upper floor), I think it suspends the beams and separates the beams. separate diagrams appear.

"insmuh_gk":3dujw61v" said:
when I understood the definition of inclined floor and the closeness of the periods, I couldn't quite understand that the diagram in the beam with the column inserted is not monocurved as in the handle.
If you notice that Hakan Bey shows the SAP2000 beam moment diagram, Diagram of single half of the beam in question. (Moment change on the basis of rod element is examined in SAP.) ideCAD moment diagram is shown as moment change of a single beam with 2 bar segments. I think there is a perception error there. As you mentioned, the lower beam seems to be suspended from the top of the dome by means of a column. More precisely, the system behaves as a 3D whole structure (the top point is not a full support, of course).

Basic overlap lengths, additional reinforcement lengths and shoot lengths Hello, I think it would be better if we could intervene in the overlap lengths of the raft foundation reinforcements and the lengths of the additional reinforcements. In general, the program automatically determines an additional reinforcement in cases where the torque is local and not common. But the length of this equipment is very short and funny. I think it would be better if we could extend the length of such short reinforcements from the dialog menu. In addition, I wonder if the overlapping lengths of the foundation reinforcements are calculated according to the clamping length or according to what? Another issue comes to mind in sprout lengths. In fact, although the moment zero points of the columns are the midpoints and therefore the most suitable section to add reinforcement, in general (like everyone else) we add at the bottom end of the column. However, it may be possible to adjust the sprout lengths and the column rebars to be added later so that they are added in the middle of the column. After evaluating and discussing this issue from a technical and practical point of view, I think it would be good to have such an option in the program. Respects.

Re: Basic overlap lengths, additional reinforcement sizes and sprout length
"Bolvadinim":2c2t50ow" said:
Also, I wonder if the overlap lengths of the foundation reinforcements are calculated according to the clamping length or according to what?[/quote ] Hi, Overlap lengths = up to Lb Additional reinforcement lengths = "Total length of the finite element where the moment exists" + "lb" for the left side + "Lb" for the right side Additional reinforcement lengths on the sides = "Total length of the finite element where the moment exists" + lb

YARDIMMMM Dear Hakan, my question is that I am a user of the latest version of idecad. Also, can I get some information about where the use of double stirrups in koons would be appropriate for you, thank you in advance for your interest. Good work.

Re: HELP The default settings of the program are average values and these values will definitely vary according to the system you choose. The program performs controls in geometry control according to the regulations, but the cross-section sizes of the elements are completely under the control of the designer. It can be used as an alternative to double stirrups and croissants in columns. Laying transverse reinforcement between two vertical reinforcements in a way that will meet the min 25fietriye condition has been made compulsory by the earthquake regulation. In order to meet this condition, you either put a kipper or make a double stirrup arrangement. Good work...

Hello, I would have two questions for you, firstly, how do I get the reinforcement section from the foundation in the basic reinforcement plan, I see the architectural section every time I take the reinforcement section from the foundation. My second question is is there a link that explains the logic of the object trim method, sometimes on the 3d screen, there are triangle-like gaps where the column beams meet, do they affect the calculation?

Hello,
"ecspa1":2gg7io39" said:
firstly, how do I get the reinforcement section from the foundation in the basic reinforcement plan, I see the architectural section every time I take the reinforcement section from the foundation
-The sections are not taken as reinforced. Is there a link explaining the logic ...[/quote] When the columns and beams are connected in the program, trimming is done automatically. The default trim method is used when this trimming is done. In some conditions, the trim may not be as desired in the connections. In this case, the Object Trim Method command can be used. For example, the attached objetrim. In the ide6 project, the K6 beam connected to the S1 column was extended to the K5 beam because it protrudes beyond the column.To change the trim algorithm of the K6 beam, it is sufficient to click the Object trim method command and click near the left end of the K6 beam.The column connection algorithm of the relevant beam It will change. e multiplies, will these affect the account[/quote] If the white spaces you are talking about are the situation in the picture, they do not affect the account.

Urgently. B3 - We see the DISCONTINUITY OF THE VERTICAL ELEMENTS OF THE CARRIER SYSTEM in the optional reports section, but it cannot be created in the calculation results. Can you give an answer to this problem AS URGENTLY.

Hello, In a building that normally has B3 irregularity, information about B3 irregularity is printed in the earthquake code general report and the calculation outputs of the relevant column. If you do not see this type of output layout for the corresponding column or columns that make up the B3 irregularity, your system may not be defined correctly. Of course, we can only comment fully when we see your project.

HELP Dear FOROM USERS, MY QUESTION IS IN THE SYSTEM WITH ONLY 40*40 METERS SQUARE COLUMNS ON THE ENDS IN 9 METERS CLEARANCE, THE FLOOR THICKNESS IS 15CM AND I MADE THE BEAM 40*45 CM IN CONCRETE C25, BUT I MADE 7 PIECES IN CONCRETE C25 IN THE JURISDICTION, BUT I HAVE 7 PIECES OF CONCRETE C25 IN CALENDAR ,4 PIECES OF 14 PIECES AND 3 PIECES OF 14 MOUNTING IRON ARE AVAILABLE. I WANT YOUR OPINION ON THE PIECES

hello, I'm laying tiles in static, but even though I made the settings, the loads appear as 0 on the screen. I am working in meters, loads are in cm2 on the floor, what kind of path should I follow.. where am I going wrong, have a nice day

Back