Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Hello Mr. Güray, The stirrup dimension line is shifted to the right to make room for the suspension reinforcement in beams with stud beams. This is a situation we know... In the picture that Mr. Ozan added, it was not clear that the sample beam was a stud beam, and I thought it was a specific situation, so I asked for the project. However, it seems that the stud beam line colors are not clear because they are the same as the background..

Hello, As I wrote in my previous message, a determination registered in our job list... You can shift the size in 2 dimensions until we make the arrangement... Good work...

Greetings, is there an option in the work program to use the option to draw the selected elements while getting the formwork plan for dilatation buildings?

Hello Mr. İbrahim, I think you wanted to be able to use the "draw only selected objects" option for the mold plan while taking the mold plan, not a general situation for dilatation buildings...

In idecad 6.0101 version, is it possible to make a column that expands from the bottom in the form of column bottom width dimensions 25x50, column top dimensions 25x100? Is it possible to make guse on column and curtain three? Thanks for your help

menus disappeared Hello. As seen in the attached picture, the menus do not appear on the Ide screen, how can I bring them back? Easy for everyone.

Run the program by holding down the Ctrl+shift key... The whole view will return to its default state. But if there are, your own shortcuts will also be reset...

Merabalar I want to change the Behavior Spectrum function by entering a different value than the one I entered first. I used to be able to do this from the build tree, but now I can't, no matter how hard I tried. there is no other way to do this. I can't find the function I entered during the first analysis in the structure tree, I add a new function, but I cannot use the newly added function while analyzing, the old one always appears in the report....

Hi, If it is not open, right click on the toolbar, mark the build tree there. You can then change the behavior spectrum in the build tree. There are two tabs in the build tree. Data and Results. You have to click on the data part.

I know Mr. Hakan, I have always changed it this way many times before, but why can't I do it now? I already do as you described, but I can't see a function defined there so I can change it. I can't make the value z2 which is z3. I add a new function, but it still does not work, I see it as z3 in the report.

Thank you for your interest, Mr. When I opened the file I saved by zipping to add it, the normal menu came up and I was able to make the changes I wanted. I don't understand how it happened, but it worked. thank you and have nice work.

Back