Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

load security sa take it easy, I would appreciate it if you could inform me about those sections in the project general settings / load-safety section (the parts marked in the picture) should be standard marked and their reasons, and in which cases they should be ticked in the other sections.

Re: load security Hello Respectively, 1-DY 6.3.2.1. According to the article, you can increase the soil safety stress by maximum 50% for seismic situations on Class A, B and C soils. 2- For foundations other than raft foundations, the average of the soil stresses consisting of all combinations is taken and the soil stress is checked. (It should not be chosen to stay on the safe side.) 3- For foundations other than raft foundations, combinations of seismic conditions are also taken into account in soil stress control, and ground stress control is performed only under vertical loads for marking. (It must be selected.) 4-For foundations other than raft foundations, negative (-) soil stress control can be made on the foundations. 5- For raft foundations, the average of the soil stresses consisting of all combinations is taken and the soil tension control is performed. (It should not be chosen to stay on the safe side.) 6- For raft foundations, combinations of seismic conditions are also taken into account in the control of ground stress, and the ground stress control is carried out only under vertical loads for marking. (It must be selected.) 7- For raft foundations, negative (-) soil stress control can be done on the foundation.

Re: load security thank you, finally, I would appreciate if you explain the calculation reinforcement tolerance, the section control tolerance and the ts 500 redistribution clause with satellite options.

Re: load security
"gürkan":mhootf8c" said:
thank you, and finally, I would appreciate it if you could explain the calculation reinforcement tolerance, section control tolerance and ts 500 redistribution item, if you could also explain the options
Hello [size= 5]You can get help with the command "What is this?" by clicking the right mouse button on the relevant item in the dialogs.[/size] Descriptions of the items are attached.

b3 irregularity How can I see in the report that the effects in the sections of the relevant columns and beams are increased by 50% in structures with b3 irregularity in ide 5 and ide 6?

panel-beam combination I am having a problem while detecting beams (in hollow floors) to the panels as in the attached file. The problem is this: when I stick a vertical beam from the long side of the panel, there is no problem, when I want to connect it at an angle, I succeed if I try many times. In the short direction, while connecting parallel to the panel, there is no problem if the opposite column is parallel to the panel, but if the column is perpendicular to the panel, there is a connection problem. If I have placed the beam at an angle in the short direction of the panel, I try many times, but I can only connect it. I am sending this file for you to review. In such cases, it is a bit difficult to enter the project (at least four times the time it takes to enter project data in a normal system). I think the issue of beam studding on the panel seems a bit weak. good work to you.

Re: my data transfer from idecad static to etabs
"civil1979":3kad3uxc" said:
Hi, How can I transfer a structure that I modeled in Idecad to Etabs Regards
Hello, you can download your model from the Project menu in idecad static "Save as Sap2000 Database file" command, you can save your project in SAP2000 without losing data, so that it can be opened and analyzed directly. We do not have the possibility to export directly to the program. To do this, export your project to SAP2000 using the command "Save as Sap2000 Database file" 1) Open the file you exported in Sap2000 2) From File Menu in Sap2000 --> Export -- > Export again as CIS2/STEP File 3) Go to ETABS and from File Menu --> Import --> "CIS2/STEP Select "File" and import the file you exported from Sap 2000. Good work.

Re: panel-beam combination Hello Mr. İbrahim, As we talked on the phone, there are floor edges left under some panels... Also, wide beams can't quite catch the curtain node. First enter the beams 20 cm wide to coincide with the panel joints, then adjust their offset and width. Take it easy, good work...

In version 5, we give the message that there is only B3 irregularity in the system. (in the earthquake regulation general report)

I made a small change in the project that I analyzed before, but now I can't analyze, can you help? when it comes to modal analysis it can't. When I analyze the system without foundation, there is no problem, but when I create the foundation and analyze it, it gets stuck in the modal analysis.

In your PROJECT, the ground bearing coefficient value is taken as zero. so the analysis is interrupted. If you enter the appropriate bearing coefficient, the analysis is completed without any problems. respects...

autocad dwd/dxf import problem hello, I imported a project from autocad in the latest version, but I don't know how to introduce objects (column, axis, etc.) to the ide. Please help with this...

Re: autocad dwd/dxf import problem
"muratti":1srx1g71" said:
hello, I imported a project from autocad in the latest version, but I don't know how to introduce objects (column, axis, etc.) to ide. help please...
If you use the Read/2D Architectural Project command from Tools/2D Architectural Project for this process in version 6. First, confirm that the axis, column, beam, curtain objects are defined in their own layers in the file you will read as Dwg/dxf. Import the drawing in the program Run the command/2D Architectural Project Read command from the tools.In the dialog that opens, click the axis column beam etc icons to create the objects according to the layers of the elements.

spiral stairs idecad 6 also throws straight reinforcement on halal (revolving) stairs. how to put revolving reinforcement on this type of stairs according to the stairs. Can you explain with an example? It was said that the equipment would be thrown out of the two-dimensional environment. How can reinforcements be placed on a spiral staircase from a 2d environment?

Slab reinforcement error Hello. In the attached project, the flooring reinforcements are carried into the elevator bucket. I wonder if I'm making a wrong attempt or the program is drawing incorrectly. Good luck with.

Hello there; The upper edge of your slab whose reinforcement is drawn incorrectly in your project is adjacent to the elevator curtain, which you defined as a polygon column, and the program extends the slab reinforcement on that side to the outermost edge of the polygon column in that direction. If you define the elevator curtain not as a polygon column but with panel elements, both the elevator curtain is equipped like a curtain and the flooring reinforcements are not drawn incorrectly. From the point of view of the program, the problem you encounter is a drawing error that needs to be corrected. Best regards...

Back