Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

mr. In the attached project, a seating area in the form of an amphitheatre is planned between 8 and 9 axes. Since the edges are used, I cannot solve it with the curtain. I could not define the curtain on the beam. how can i make a solution. I showed the beams on the elevations by putting deep beams in the project. You can understand better if you examine the project. I'm waiting for your help. thanks

In idecad version 6.01, in the stair drawings and reports, only the rebars are placed straight in the stairwell (spiral) stairs and curved stairs, and all the reinforcements are shown in the wrong places in the stair plan. What should I do so that the reinforcements in the hall stairs are according to the stair shape? good work

"temucin":1flpkgor" said:
idecad version 6.01, in stair drawings and reports, only the rebars are placed straight in the stairway (spiral) stairs and curved stairs, and all the reinforcements are shown in the wrong places on the stair plan. Good work
Hello, you can get drawings and reports of straight-armed stairs by defining straight calculation axes to stairs in ideCAD Static 6. Since curved calculation axes cannot be defined for stairs, curved staircase drawings are not given automatically. You can draw them using 2D drawing tools.

FLOOR ERROR Hello. There are some tiling errors in the attached project. The slab saves when I manually change the reinforcements in the Slab Reinforced Concrete tab. Why doesn't the program do this automatically? Maybe I am making a mistake. Take it easy everyone.

Dear Zeki78, Negative moment is calculated on the non-continuous slab edges due to the shear support, and therefore it is reported with the message that additional reinforcement is required on the relevant edges. As you wrote, you can enter the reinforcement that will meet the required additional values in flooring reinforcements. Good work...

wall load h hello, can you explain what the wall load will be on beams and hollow blocks, everyone is making different entries for the same item, I would appreciate it if you could provide detailed information. 1 m2 10 wall 250 kg/m2 1 m2 20 wall 420 kg/m2 1 m2 30 wall 600 kg/m2 These are the load values I got.

greetings... in the attached file, I have separated the tiles that I think will work differently for the definition of cork flooring, with the tile edge. When I analyze it, I don't see a problem with the moment. Would it be a problem for the program to define flooring in this way? When you define it as a single slab, the thickness is insufficient. Can you explain the definition of cork flooring a little?

Re: wall load hd=Wall Height = Floor height - (beam/floor) height If a wall is to be built with 8.5 ' bricks Qd=25 kg/m2 If a wall is to be built with 13.5 ' bricks Qd =45 kg/m2 Plaster Weight 2100 kg/m3 Since the default value of plaster thickness is 6 cm for both faces, Qs=2100x0.06=126 kg/m2 Example 2.80 m floor height 12 cm slab when 50 cm beam height On beam (wall there is a beam on it) For 10 wall: Wall Distributed load=Hd*Q Hd=2.80-0.50=2.30 m Q=Qd+Qs=25+126=151 kg/m2 qwall spread load=HdxQ=2.30x151=347.30 It will be kg/m.

Hello, how can I examine the results of Euler Buckling analysis? I couldn't find it in the reports. Earlier versions of Idecad had an option for P-delta analysis for Order 2 effects. I guess not right now. Am I wrong? Best regards

Hi, you can view the Euler Sprain Results from the Analysis Status window and the 3D Frame window. For this, you must first define the loading conditions by using the New Euler Buckling Condition command from the right-click menu under the Euler Buckling Analysis line in the Structure Tree. Later, when You Analyze, you can review the Critical torsion factors for each loading condition you defined in the Analysis Status Window. P-Delta analysis has been removed in version 6, column buckling calculation is made according to the moment amplification method in TS500 and is published in the column buckling calculation information report. Good work

this project i solved before with 6.01beta2 two. I had no difficulty in connecting the beams to the panels, but since the computer's hard disk did not receive electricity without giving the project, I wanted to buy a new hard disk and solve it in 6.01, but I am having problems with panel beam connections. I deleted the normal floors so that the project would be smaller and took the outer contours of the architectural pattern with it. How do I attach the beams to the panel without any problems. How should I determine the panel type?

Hello Mr. İbrahim, I did not fully understand your problem. When I looked at your project, I was able to define beams to the panels. I called you on the phone for more information, but you were not at your place. If you mean shell or bar modeling by panel type, you can model the panels as shells. We can talk to you when you return to your office. Good work...

Is it obligatory to define columns at the points where beams are inserted perpendicular to the basement floor curtain walls? Thanks.

"enginuy":25zl6l3b" said:
Is there an obligation to define columns at the points where beams are inserted perpendicular to the basement floor shear walls? Thank you.
No, there is no such requirement.

When I modeled the attached project with ide 5.511 and entered the point column loads, I opened it with ide 6.01 and realized that it did not detect point loads...

Hello, in linear performance analysis, is there any difference in calculations between multiplying the spectrum ordinates as 1.5 for the life safety performance level, instead of taking the building importance factor 1.5? Good work

"aksa":1mpg34d3" said:
Hi, is there a computational difference between multiplying the spectrum ordinates by 1.5 for life safety performance level in linear performance analysis, instead of taking the building importance factor of 1.5? Good work
Hello, staying in the same floor group provided that the floor forces and end forces are the same in both cases... Therefore, I think it shouldn't matter.. However, TDY says that the minimum performance targets will be evaluated according to the building type, according to article 7.8... Because the life safety target in some building types The probability of being exceeded in 50 years is given as 2%, and for some building types it is given as 10% in 50 years...

"tavekkul":2f7suz1s" said:
I modeled the attached project with ide 5.511 and entered the point column loads, then opened it with ide 6.01 and realized that it did not detect point loads...
Since the load definition logic for the elements changed in version 6, these loads were added to 6.01 It needs to be redefined as point element load in. Thanks, good work...

Greetings, Directorate of Public Works by calculating the life safety performance level in linear performance analysis; They want both life safety and immediate use in buildings whose purpose of use has changed (eg from residence to classroom or school), if we make an option in the report section, can we choose to show which slice it falls into separately.

Back