Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download it , try it , give feedback.
"fmwaral":9ji85hdn" said:
I'm sheathing some columns in the carrier system in 6.01. Normal Analysis and after performance analysis I add reinforcement screen. When I want to analyze again, the program throws an exception and breaks/ It cuts off/closes. I remove the curtains from the system and try again. But the result is still the same. Fortunately, I make a backup of my file at every step of operation. I'm stuck. I have a project to train.
We use 6.01 and we do retrofit projects as you mentioned. As you describe If you save your project in cde format and add it to the forum, we can take a look.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download, try, comment. P38-P39-P40 named curtains have been added for trial purposes only. P35- P36-P37 curtains are elevator curtains in the project.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download , try , give feedback . Dear Fmwaral, I saw that you are online, I couldn't resist and wanted to write a message. I downloaded your project, so I analyzed it, after the analysis, I added 8 reinforcement curtains, copied them to all floors, and analyzed again. I didn't get any errors. This has to be specific to your project and your machine. ideYAPI technical service can help you, this issue is beyond me. good night and good work.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download it , try it , give feedback.
"fmwaral":6kyd8wb1" said:
I'm sheathing some columns in the carrier system in 6.01. Normal Analysis and after performance analysis, I add reinforcement screen. When I want to analyze again, the program throws an exception and breaks/ It cuts off/closes. I remove the curtains from the system and try again. But the result is still the same. Fortunately, I make a backup of my file at every step of operation. I'm stuck. I have a project to train.
I just downloaded the project and had it analyzed, the program did not close itself. Also I also had the performance analysis done. Again, there was no error in terms of shutdown. There is a problem with your computer. Check it out. Good work..

Re: İdeSTATİK 6 Hello... I encountered some oddities while importing beam details in V6; Consider a beam axis on which 4 beams run. In the details of these beams, the reinforcements have extended without complying with the 12m boundary condition, but the additional reinforcement of the first beam extends to the end of the last beam! The same is true for the lengths of the pleats to the opposite beam, they are drawn all the way to the axis!!! The situation is not much different for assembly and flat reinforcements... (I am sharing a project related to this situation, the basic details have been taken all the time, I think it can be clearer what I want by looking at it from there) The second issue is curvilinear objects... beams studded to a beam with a curved axis. can't be done ! (a small sample is available in the project) when will this curvature phenomenon be fully clarified and practical? A curved beam that is supported on two columns by itself and does not accept to be a support itself is not very useful... When the arc beam is drawn while the continuous spring beam bounce is used, it models as a single beam, no matter how many columns you use. so even a full circle can be drawn with a single beam, but we cannot divide any of these curved beams... do we not know the method? Did the program not make it more practical? We solved the project by making analogies, it's not a big problem, but it gets tiring after a while... good work... best regards...

Re: İdeSTATİK 6 Curvilinear beams, arc beams, spline beams and circular beams are used as supports. There should be a node point at the point you want to support. I put a sample project with ideCAD 6.01. Good luck with

Re: İdeSTATİK 6 Sn. Thank you for your interest in cassabotanic, but I couldn't open the plugin, the program gives a version update warning even though it's 6.0055... I guess you mean draw as two separate beams (stepwise) and then draw the stub beam and name the curved objects with the same name? I tried it, but it says I can't get the beam details by selecting only the curvilinear object (the selected object was not found)... is there any way to do this too, or do we get the details of all of them and delete the others? thank you, good work.. best regards..

Re: İdeSTATİK 6 Dear Mirza, I think that the problem with the foundation drawings in your project has arisen for a specific reason for this project. With the same setting, we can see that the problem disappears when the system rebuilds the file with the blocking method. You can continue your work using the attached project. In addition, I would like to inform you about some points you should pay attention to in your basic system regarding data entry: 1. While you are connecting the foundations under the panel objects in your project, you do not have the right to draw the foundations at once. In other words, the panel lens does not consist of a single node as in rod (column) elements. Since the panel objects are in the definition of plate elements, there are two nodal points in the plan and a foundation must be attached to these nodes. The continuous foundations that you define under the panel in your project do not comply with this issue. Example: When defining your TK2 foundation according to the picture above, you should define the right end of the continuous foundation by first giving point 1 and then point 2. Then you can move on to the next column. You must also give the name of the foundation piece TK2 between points 1 and 2. 2. A single slab definition is made inside the contour you have created with a continuous foundation in the area on the right in your project. Such a definition is not correct. If this part is to be a rafter raft, you should connect the columns in the interior with continuous foundations. You can define continuous foundations as hidden beams if you wish. 3. As it is written in the topic of curvilinear beams, you must support the starting and ending points of the curvilinear beams. Currently, the program does not have the ability to draw by selecting curvilinear beams alone. Good work

Re: İdeSTATİK 6
"Mirza":3122pxn4" said:
Hi there... I encountered some oddities while retrieving beam details in V6: Consider a beam axis with 4 beams running, reinforcements in the details of these beams are 12m border The additional reinforcement of the first beam extends to the end of the last beam! The same is true for the lengths of the pleats to the opposite beam, they are drawn to the very end of the axis!!! also for assembly and flat reinforcements The situation is not much different... (I am sharing a project related to this situation, the basic details have been taken all the time, I think it may be clearer what I want by looking at it from there) The second issue is curvilinear objects... A stud beam cannot be made into a curved axis beam!(a small example) present in the project) when will this curvature phenomenon be fully clarified and practical?a curved beam which is supported on two columns alone and does not accept itself as a support is not very useful... a continuous arc beam bounce is used while drawing the arc beam No matter how many columns you pass, it models as a single beam. so even a full circle can be drawn with a single beam, but we cannot divide any of these curved beams... do we not know the method? Did the program not make it more practical? We started solving projects by making analogies, it's not much of a problem, but it gets tiring after a while... good work... regards...
I took a look at your project. Your problems with continuous foundations are mostly due to the fact that the foundations do not fully capture the curtain/column axis. especially the foundations that do not fully capture the nodal points of the elements defined as panels. Also, it is not necessary to define a continuous base around the raft. It seems more appropriate to turn with the slab edge. because there is also the case of providing 3h height on the beams. I think it provides a lot of convenience to define curtains with column object instead of panel object. Good luck with. :)

Re: İdeSTATİK 6 If the curtain is the only element that continues from bottom to top and is really to be expressed as a bar, it can be defined as a column object. If the elements consist of composite panels such as polygon curtains or continuous plates such as basement perimeter curtains, they should be defined as panel objects and modeled as shells.

Can I solve a dilatation building as a single project in idestatic? Or do I have to solve it as two separate projects? Is there a possibility to solve it as a single project in the program?

"sates":tlp3via8" said:
Can I solve a building with dilatation as a single project in idestatic. Or do I need to solve it as two separate projects. Is it possible to solve it as a single project in the program?
Projects with dilatation one by one you can solve it as a project.

"cassabotanic":3d3ks07i" said:
"sates":3d3ks07i" said:
Can I solve a dilatation building as a single project in idestatics? Or do I have to solve it as two separate projects? Is it possible to solve as a single project in the program?
You can solve dilatation projects as a single project.
can you add an example...

I added a simple example created with ideCAD Static 6.01 Beta1 Version There are two completely independent Blocks in the project ( A Block and B Block ) two completely independent structures . There can be more than n structures in the same project. One of the blocks is a dilatation twin building group (Part A1 and Part A2) resting on a common raft foundation. The sections can be placed on a common foundation if desired. The other of the blocks is the dilatation twin building group (Part B1 and Part B2) resting on discrete continuous foundations. I hope it was useful...

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download , try , comment . my question is about curtains going on floor. the column looks the same until the last layer in the application, but there is a change in the reinforcements after the critical height of the curtain wall in the vertical expansions, I think there is probably a need for some improvement in the column application. Good luck with

Back