Questions about using ideCAD Static 6

You stated that you want to work 1 to 1 on the project. When we measure the distance between the two axles, 120 cm turns out to be 120 meters. When you import, for example, a basic application plan in the program, the drawings are already created 1 by 1. In order to keep 120 cm as 120 cm, it makes more sense to use the default value of 1/100 instead of 1/1 while designing the layout. Design 1/100 and measure the values, you will realize that you are designing 1 to 1 of all dimensions. When you arrange the layouts according to 1/1 scale in layout design, you enlarge the whole system 100 times. As a result of this situation, the size of the map has grown a lot. The problem stems from this. For the solution, make the layout design 1/100.

As you said, I looked at the dwg drawings when there was no problem in the idea, and for example, when I measured the 120 cm area, I said ok when it came to 120, but because it is too big, it gives a fatal error every time.

"sates":vpxa4cjj" said:
The panel lengths between the two columns are written as the length from axis to axis, wouldn't it be more appropriate to write the clear opening lengths from the inside of the column?
Hello, we do it as you said in 6.01. Between the two columns The lengths of the panels entered are taken from the inner faces of the column.In the picture, although the distance between the axis is 400 cm, panel length is 360 cm.

I did as you said, Mr. In both 6.010 and 6.0055, the problem in the part of the problem appearing as dwg is gone. But when I entered autocad and looked at the layers, I saw that the colors were separate but the same as the layer name (Standard). 4 to 6 layer names appear, but mostly it says standard layer. Is this because of me or does the program not look at the layer name while giving the dwg extension?

ide 6.01 details the stirrup spacing as @8/15/10/9 in the column application plan, while it details it as @8/10 in the vertical opening.. ? what would be the reason? I drew the project at 6.0055. There is no problem with the expansion of the old version.

Hello again, Mr. İbrahim, Each drawing is created with its own layer. The drawings themselves are transferred with their layers when dwg. However, when you block and combine them as a layout, there is no special setting for the layers of the drawings in the program. So it comes standard.

Hello again, Mr. Hakan, Each drawing is created with its own layer as you said. Can a new arrangement be made in the assembly of sheets in the near future? For now, I will dwg them one by one and combine them. Good work to you.

In this way, a column looks like it is the same in all columns, except for the basement floor, it does the other floors in this way. makes colon tightening with cople.. ?

"saridurmus":6sfssewu" said:
Hello again, Mr. Hakan, Each drawing is created with its own layer as you said. Can a new arrangement be made in the layout in the near future? I will dwg and combine them one by one for now. Good work to you.[/ quote] We care about the opinions and determinations of our users... Thank you, good work...

Re: İdeSTATİK 6 In version 6.055; A system with mixed ductility level selected, although alpha s coefficients in the "earthquake regulation general report" obtained after the analysis are between 0.4 and 2/3 in both x and y directions, the selected R (Ra) is not recalculated as in version 5(?) entered in the project (Structural System Behavior Coefficient) R=6, x direction alpha s=0.45 and y direction alpha s=0.64 according to these results (Earthquake Load Reduction Coefficient) Selected Rax= 4+1.5*0.45(6-4)=5.35 and Ray=4+1.5*0.64(6-4)=5.92, but it appears as R=6 (for both directions) selected in the reports... In version 5, in such a case, the program automatically calculated and reflected the Ra value on the report. Is it overlooked in version 6.055 or is it my fault? I think there is a problem, I hope the problem is caused by me. I will check it again and again, but I think it would be useful for you to check it as well... I also noticed something else; in "static material definition"; While the concrete compressive strength and steel yield stress are defined in Mpa, I think there is something wrong with the concrete tensile strength... I think there is an error in the concrete characteristic TENSILE strength as 15.6524758425 by default!!! From the relation fctk=0.35 (fck)^(1/2) in TS 500 3.3.2; fctk= 1.565247584 MPa for BS 20... By default, it would be appropriate to shift the value of a comma there... I hope the project friends will pay attention to this... Good work... Regards...

Re: İdeSTATİK 6 Dear Mirza First of all, if the selected R coefficient in the project is different from the entered R coefficient, it means there is B1 irregularity in your project. In this case, the program calculates the Selected R by multiplying the entered R coefficient with the 1.25*th value. This is the case in both Ver 5 and Ver 6. If entered and selected R are the same, it means there is no B1 irregularity in the project. When the mixed system is selected, the Rnç+1.5alfas (Ryp-Rnç) value is also given in Ver 5 along with the min alpha s value in the reports. The value here has to be entered by the user as the R coefficient in the Project General Settings. In Ver 6, only alpha s values are printed for now. The next thing to do is to replace the alpha s value in the Rnç+1.5alfas(Ryp-Rnç) formula and calculate the new R value and enter this value as the Structural System Behavior Coefficient in the Analysis settings dialog. Accordingly, the only difference between Ver 5 and Ver 6 is that version 6 does not suggest a new R coefficient to the user in the reports. This has been added to our wishlist. Concrete characteristic tensile strength in the static material definition is due to the difference in the notation. Looking at the element reinforced concrete dialogs, it is seen that the tensile strength is taken correctly. There is no need to make any adjustments here.

I want to operate in the ideological te kN unit. However, there are different usage options in dimensioning units. Is there a kN option for the load, if there is, I couldn't find it. Can you help me?

Hello In order to change the working units in the program, right click on the Design line in the Structure Tree Window. In the dialog that opens, the new units you want to work with are selected. In addition, the unit can be changed from the right-click menu on the lines where material information is written in the reinforced concrete dialogs.

Mr. Bolvadinim, the render command in the static program has been removed in version 6. You can transfer your project from the architectural program to ideCAD Render. For now, save it as 6.0055 data with the old version save command and transfer it to ideCAD Render with the 6.0055 architectural version.

Re: ideCAD 6.01 Released. Download it , try it , give your opinion . It can be a simple one-story building. The mushroom structure logic, which has been preferred recently, is well established in us. suggestion : the friends in the forum will contribute to the development of the program by putting details on different topics or they will cause the right details to be used in the projects... good work, best regards

Back