Insights on Using Architectural Design Questions

Re: Ask for opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 take it easy guys, I just started using idecadi.. I can't create a roof, can you help?

Re: Ask for opinions on the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 friends, how do we create the roof of the building, which is adjacent to one side, I can't separate the roof.. can you help me?

Re: Ask for opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Hello, If you want to create your roof as separate surfaces, you can create your roof with the roof surface command. As a second way, you can choose the roof you have created automatically and right click and say 'Separate the roof into its surfaces' and break it up. Good work..

Re: Ask for opinions on the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Hello, Create your elevator shaft on your ground floor. Create the floor of your elevator pit with the slab edge and adjust its elevation. Finally, place the curtain elements around the elevator and adjust its elevation and upper elevation. If a land is defined, open the required space with the land space command. Thus, your sections will not be a problem. Good work...

Re: Ask for opinions on the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Hello, You can create an automatic roof gutter in the desired section from the section where the profile objects are located, and take the section. Detail section is not given automatically, you can use two-dimensional drawing tools for this. For detailed questions, you can get remote support from our Istanbul or Bursa office, or you can ask your questions to seda@ideyapi.com. Take it easy, good work..

Re: Ask for opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Greetings. I have a small problem in 7.22 architecture and static for a few months, I would be glad if you could help me. The situation is as follows, while creating the floor plans, when I click on the door window command, the program stops working. However, this only happens when the perspective window opens on the right side of the drawing screen. There is no problem when the 3d perspective window is covered. I'd be glad if you could help with that. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the programs several times, even from different setups. and I installed 2 of 3 different current and old drivers of my video card. My video card is gigabay rx580 4 gb gaming model. There was no such problem when I had an old 750 ti graphics card in my system. Other system components and system properties . - windows 10 pro version 10.0.10586 asus z170a motherboard. 6700 intel processor corshair 16GB (2x8GB) 2400 mhz 750 watt gold certified psu Pc works very stable I have not had any problems with any other application. Thanks again.

Re: Ask for opinions on the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8
"professional":3b6zc1gl" said:
Greetings, I have a minor problem in 7.22 architecture and statics for a few months, I would appreciate it if you could help. As soon as I click the door window command while creating the plans, the program stops working. However, this only happens when the perspective window opens on the right side of the drawing screen. There is no problem when the 3d perspective window is covered. That's it, if you can help me out. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the programs a couple of times, even from different setups. and I installed different current and old drivers for 2 of my 3 video cards. My video card is gigabay rx580 4 gb gaming model. There was no such problem when I had an old 750 ti video card in my system. Other system components and system features. - windows 10 pro version 10.0 .10586 asus z170a motherboard. 6700 intel processor corshair 16GB (2x8GB) 2400 mhz 750 watt gold certified psu Pc is working very stable. I have not had a problem with any application. Thanks again.
If you call our Bursa office, we can connect to your computer with remote access and look at the problem together.

Re: Ask for opinions on the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Friends, take it easy; How can I trim the intersections of the roof in the drawing; Good work.

Re: Ask for opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Hello, You can trim the intersections of your roofs using the Cut with Roof command. Good work..

Re: Ask for opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Is there a command where I can turn off the projection of beams and also add fire chimneys?

Re: Ask for opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8
Is there a command how can I turn off the projection of beams and also add fire chimneys?
Hello, In Settings menu, 'object visibility on floors' The 'show active floor' option must be turned off for static objects in the command. You can model the chimney with walls. If you want to open the spaces in the floor and space, you can use the floor / space space commands, you can use the 2D drawing tools for details on the plan. Take it easy, good work.

Re: Ask for opinions on using ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 I cannot place the Legends I want in my plans. In addition, it adds the original legends of the flooring. How can I use my own legends instead of the tile's own legends, or how to make additional additions to the top or bottom of the tile's legend. Even though I added composite materials to the space or flooring, I could not turn it into what I wanted. I am having a problem because he wants to paint on the plaster in the province I live in.

Re: Ask for opinions on the use of ideCAD Architecture 7 and 8 Hello, You can delete the text that you do not want to see in the section from the text details in the section settings, additional options tab. You can also create the layers you want from the settings-composite material command and define them in your spaces. Take it easy, good work

Re: Did you know that? (Hint)
"Zeynep Aladağ":319igx34" said:
You can bevel your tiles with the "Bevel Objects" command from the tiling toolbar. Click on the bevel[/b] icon - Select the tile you want to bevel and click the right mouse button. - Select/not select objects around the tile from the dialog that appears - Draw your direction to determine the direction of the slope. - Slope options
Sir, in the same situation, column lengths will be fixed. One of the beams is at -150 cm elevation. The other two are connected to this beam inclined from +0 to -150. (I'm taking care of the beams). But when you give that floor a -150 level this time the back part is lifted.Is it possible to give only -150 jeans to the other side of the floor that is fixed on one side?

Back