USER RENDER GALLERY

Greetings, Mehmet, if you reduce the resolution of the picture in any painting program, the size will also decrease. 1024*768 is enough for the forum. Also, if you save as jpg or png instead of bmp, the file size will be greatly reduced. It is possible to do this even with Paint. You can also do your painting work with many programs that have more advanced features than Paint. My advice is to go to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and download and use the free paint.net program. In this program, you can reduce the picture size (resolution), adjust the contrast etc. in the picture, work with layers and open the pictures you are working as bmp and save them as jpg. We are waiting for your renders. I wish you good work.

HANIM ARZU I WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO IDENTIFY ITS BLACK WHITE OPAQUE COLOR SO THAT I CAN USE ANY PHOTOGRAPH AS A TEXTURE. BEST REGARDS.

It is necessary to cut the images and create a mask / alpha channel. According to the program we will use, you can search Google and read tutorials on these subjects and watch videos. This process is quite tedious if the background of the pictures is not a uniform color. I recommend you to find ready-made pictures on the net and use them.
"MEHMETSIRAY":3iyafbli" said:
ARZU HANIM WHAT SHOULD I DO TO IDENTIFY ITS OPAQUE COLOR THAT IS BLACK WHITE SO THAT I CAN USE ANY PHOTOGRAPH AS A TEXTURE.

"melihgnc":lnnuj7js" said:
I am waiting for your comments and suggestions.
First of all, greetings, Melih Bey, looking at your outdoor works, it seems that you have solved the modeling. Apart from façade elements, you can also successfully create objects such as elongated objects. I don't want to discourage you, but unfortunately it's hard to say the same for visualization. There are problems in your use of materials and light. Since the scenes are not well prepared in this sense, your interior works especially seem far from reality. You can download the sample scenes we shared with their projects, and then download the material and light If you save the materials in those scenes and use them in your projects, you can get better results until you improve yourself. If you continue your work in line with what is written in the rendering pdf, your visual quality will increase over time. Good work

Thank you very much, Ms. Arzu, I cannot capture what I caught in the external visuals in the inner visuals. But don't worry, my enthusiasm never breaks. I made a materialless render and came to this stage. Unfortunately, my biggest problem is that I don't use the demo. But hopefully it will be resolved. take it easy everyone....

Back