USER RENDER GALLERY

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS good morning everyone, sec. I like your Aykon project very much, thank you for your work. Could you please send the project to melihgnc@hotmail.com for review_? good work...

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Mr. Aykon, your renders are very good. I have a small suggestion. Since there is no color change in the texture you use for 3d grass in the first render (aykon.jpg), it gives a uniform effect. You can try the grass texture I posted in the render below. Thanks for sharing your work with us. The textures and project file I used in the sample scene:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS I made the grass texture by just assigning color without entering the texture :)Congratulations, it didn't go unnoticed. Thanks for your advice...I don't have much time to render because I draw more applications. It was a work. My purpose of sharing is that it was made completely in the idea without any utilities.

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions about my new salon work. good work everyone

Hello Mr. KUBA 2009, I think you opened the project you made in 4 versions exactly in 6 and rendered it directly without making any adjustments to the materials and libraries. The difference of the new rendering engine has not emerged. I recommend you to rework and render the scene on subjects such as material, environment, landscape, background. Good work

Many thanks for the added project. but some textures are not included in the package. Is it possible to check and repost the textures?

idecad is in the textures folder and does not include only the textures that we choose color into the package. you have to assign them according to your own liking :)

"SCETCHER":23lkx0j3" said:
idecad is in the textures folder and it doesn't just add the textures that we have selected color into the package. You have to assign them according to your own taste :)
Hello All the properties of the materials defined in the project are saved in the project. That is, the material property Properties such as color / transparency / reflection that you assign as the project are included in the project. When you open the project, you can reuse them or make changes to its properties. On the other hand, texture assignments such as JPG, BMP, the relevant image file is not saved in the project. When you move the project to another computer, these image files must be copied. Settings You can copy all the textures you use in your project into a single folder with the "Pack Used Textures" command in the menu --> Materials dialog.

I packed and saved the textures. however, I may have to re-introduce some colors even on my own computer (it may not show the same file name because I copied it again after coming from the service). That's why I made a folder on the portable hdd as a solution, I choose from here during the project and after the project is finished, I package it and save it in the folder where the project is located. Otherwise, I'll have to do this over and over again. but I have seen it in the projects shared by you and some of your users. For example, I downloaded the kitchen project of Mrs. Wish. but some of the materials were missing. sometimes when I select these libraries completely and throw them into another project, when I enter the library properties, it says idecad architecture is closed. So what I don't understand is why I'm having these problems so much, is it me or is there a glitch in my pc? I haven't had luck with the pc anyway. When idecad gives an error like this and reproduces the shutdown, I format it. I'm struggling again. but I couldn't have so many problems when I used windows 7 64 bit ultimate. I don't know if I will have a problem if it is home premium or ultimate.

2gzl4.jpg

2gznd.jpg

Back