USER RENDER GALLERY

Re: EXAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Hello, Mr. Melih, first of all, I wish you well in your national duty. Also, congratulations for getting these renders tonight. As for suggestions for your renders; I didn't see any problem with modelling. In the material settings, I think you need to do a little more trial and error. For example, in the 1st picture, you used too much reflection to be unrealistic on the ceramic material at the edge of the pool. I recommend you to reduce the reflection ratio considerably or give imperfect reflection. The material of the pool can be fluctuated with the relief feature, but it is a matter of preference. It can also be used this way. When adjusting the perspective of the scenes, rendering them from top to bottom makes it difficult to make the relationship between the background horizon line and the building realistic. In bottom-up renders, it will be easier to camouflage the blank areas in the background with a few trees. Apart from these, I recommend you to use larger resolution and more beautiful textures in grass texture.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
... etc. are some of the addresses where you can download beautiful free textures. If you search for free textures on Google, you can find hundreds of addresses. The more realistic the textures and the larger the resolution, the higher the quality of the render will be. You can work faster without trial and error if you download our sample render projects in the forum and look at their material properties and apply them exactly in your own scene. We look forward to the continuation of your work... Best regards,

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Thank you for your reply and suggestions. I discover a new feature of the program almost every night. The render files I uploaded don't taste good to me anymore. I will share the renders I just bought very soon. Thank you very much for your suggestions. Good work everyone

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS my new works. I'm waiting for your comments and suggestions, good work everyone.

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS What values should we take for a clear image such as gamma - exposure, daylight intensity, reflection, etc. when rendering?

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS can you share the ide file of your project so we can see the light and render settings.

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Attached, you can find the renders and compressed version of your last pool file with the necessary settings. A good render doesn't just depend on render settings. Your geometry, materials, textures, and final render settings are all components of a good result. We understand that you are lacking in these matters. Render training documents are in preparation. However, you can find some basic information by searching under the forum.
Gamma correction A simple internet search for its value will yield results:
Good work Onur ULUKUT

Re: EXAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS A project that I prepared with idecad 5.14 in 2008 and added flowers and insects with photoshop

Re: SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Mr. Scetcher seems to have overdone Photoshop :) It would be better if you could share your 6 version renders. You can see the difference if you open the same scene at 6 and re-render it with a better rendered environment without photoshop.
"SCETCHER":1d6sz8bi" said:
A project prepared with idecad 5.14 in 2008 and added insects with photoshop

Back