USER RENDER GALLERY

"OZLM":1c178x09" said:
Hi, We wanted to share an example of our latest project work... Good work everyone...
hello how did you make the YALI PARK system at the entrance of the site? can you help me I want to make different designs similar to it also !! thanks in advance.

mrb. first of all, your work is very nice. Congratulations. It would be much more eye-catching if you did refraction, reflection and relief on the pool and windows.

"RauLWalker":3p9pv6bi" said:
i7 CPU (Extra processing powerful) 16gb DDR5 Ram (Extra processing powerful) 32 support ;) 64 bit operating system GeForce GT550 M cuda tm 2GB graphics card RauLWalker Posts: 28Registration: 03 Feb 2012, 12:35Location: is there ddr5 ram in the market?

DDR5 ram in the market varies according to a lot of brands, of course, if we say kingston or gigabyte, it is not found in many places, you may need to have it brought special, but bnm kingston

Greetings, Fatih, thanks for sharing. It's beautiful, congratulations. A small suggestion, I think the bump of the parquet is a bit too much. I just got stuck on that part.

Back