USER RENDER GALLERY

Greetings, Mehmet Bey, you write your text and send material with the text command in ideCAD Render. If you need to rotate text you should rotate this phase. Then save it as ktp2. (You should follow the steps to make a library from time to time.) Then you open your project in the architectural program, select your text as a library, and place it on the plan by changing its dimensions and materials if you want. Good work.

peh peh look at the work in me!! Since I'm using a demo, I create a closed polygon by writing in idecad and then crossing it with lines. Then I bring these polygons to life with the elongated object... stop trying... :D I hope we will have our program one day...

my first work was not the second one yet.. it lacks a lot, but it satisfied me even in this state.. I would like to thank everyone who contributed.. NOTE: I gathered the projects in the forum in a project and created a template project for myself.. I did it in a short time and it is my recommendation to my friends who are interested.. Especially examining the textures and other elements in the projects shared by ideCAD officials will shed light on the users who are just at the beginning of the road for this job.. Best regards..

Mehmet, good luck to you. I have one suggestion. Grasses... If you use a high resolution texture that shows a larger grass area in a module and adjust the texture scale; your renders detract from the artifacts caused by repetitive texture.

Back