USER RENDER GALLERY

"Arzu Dural Gök":29hnimdz" said:
Greetings, Mr. Fatih, thanks for sharing. It's very nice, congratulations. A little suggestion, I think the bump of the parquet is a bit too much. I just got stuck on that part.
Greetings Arzu Madam I'm aware :) but I didn't have time for a render yet so I had to share it like this =) Thanks

Dear idecad family, I wanted to share a new post. I am looking forward to your work :) I am waiting for the work of idecad officials, who are constantly encouraging us with their help, in order to guide us, with my best regards.. inş. eng. Serkan ZORLU (YTU 2011)

"RauLWalker":2bkkc81p" said:
Interior renders
well done, many people will be grateful to you if you share the IDE file you are working on so that we can capture this quality.

dear onderyk ; There are very nice works on the site with ide files and textures, and there are some pretty good works ;) best regards..

thank you dear ideCAD family, this profession is good with you.. I hope you continue to put a smile on people's faces.. Good luck with your efforts...

Guys, you probably have much better work. If you share under this title, it will guide us.. I am waiting for your shares.. especially authorized friends, your help is very important.. If possible, if you make new posts under the title of "ideYAPI SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS", you will be instrumental in making us think multi-dimensionally and producing better quality projects.. good works.. Serkan ZORLU İnş. Eng. (YTU 2011)

hello, before you start rendering, you need to tick the defined lights active box under the general tab. What does this mean? that is, if the material of your object has light properties, it appears in the render.. good work..

ÇİĞDEM PARK KONUTLARI - KASTAMONU
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
[ url=http://hizliresim.com/Q1WQVG]
Q1WQVG.jpg
[/url]
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back