Insights questions on the use of Steel Design

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Steel 8 questions
"hewaye":17iurp8j" said:
I modeled with a friend of mine who bought the program the other day, I think there is a problem in the sections, a side with a slope of 20% in a 20 meter opening We solved the scissors with the movable support, the lower and upper head saved with a 150x150x15 corner, I think this is an abnormal situation. Add the model.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Çelik 8 questions
"Ismail Hakki Besler":353aiy5x" said:
"hewaye":353aiy5x" said:
I did modeling with a friend who bought the program the other day, I think it's a problem in the sections We solved the scissors with a 20% inclination and a movable support on one side, in an opening at 20 meters like there is, we solved the lower and upper headers with 150x150x15 corners. The lateral grip of the subhead also affects the sections. However, if you define a movable support on one side, it does not receive pressure. Add the model and let's see.
Thank you for your attention, but as I said, I do not have a static 8 lock, I am an ide 7 user, we modeled with a friend's lock. We left it like that and gave up, although there was no delicate problem in the menus, the problem continued in the report.

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Steel 8 questions
"hewaye":2i6iws1k" said:
"Ismail Hakki Feeds":2i6iws1k" said:
"hewaye":2i6iws1k" said:
the other day we modeled with a friend who bought the program, I think there is a problem in the sections, I think there is a problem in the sections at an opening of 20 meters, the inclination is 20%, we solved the scissors with a movable support on one side, we solved the lower and upper head with a 150x150x15 corner, I think this is an abnormal situation, what do you say
It will cause pressure in the bottom head you have done a modeling. The lateral hold of the sub-header also affects the sections quite a lot. However, if you define a movable support on one side, it does not receive pressure. Add the model and let's see.
Thank you for your attention, but as I said, I don't have a static 8 lock, so I'm a 7 user, we modeled with a friend's lock. It doesn't save. The event I said was a situation related to delicacy. We brought the sections of both the subtitle and the header of the section to the dimensions I said, but the same problem was still going on, we left it like that and gave up on the menus alone. Although there was no slenderness problem in the report, the problem persisted
If we cannot see the project data, we cannot help where the problem originates. In ideCAD steel, the lateral translation of the upper heads is controlled by the cross members entered by the user and the purlins continuing in this line. Furthermore, the user can create an analytical model by including or excluding lovers from the system. Truss column connections automatically determine the support conditions. The situation you are talking about may be a user-related situation, or it may be caused by the program, and a situation that we did not foresee may have occurred. Beta users have to inform us about the situations they encounter with the project file. If we don't have the data, there's nothing we can do.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Steel 8 questions It is necessary to divide the connection menu into two 1- Steel-Steel joints 2- Reinforced Concrete-Steel joints

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Steel 8 questions Hello Is EUROCODE supported in solutions? I would also appreciate if you share the project outputs in the forum. (I looked for a few outputs on the forum, but I could not see any details) Good work.

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Steel 8 I just started working with idecad8. I tried to solve a roof. Problems I encountered... 1- I cannot define automatic coating for purlins on the vault roof. The coating does not take the vault slope and I could not define automatic cross. In the attached project 2- 2u did not solve the combined column 3- I solved 2 roofs in the same window. one side did the pose, the other side did not. You will see when you get a 3d drawing. 4- I entered one lover besides automatic lovers. single purlin does not appear in the analysis model. It is as if it does not exist... 5- I do not want to use the purlin connector when I make a purlin from a box profile. but I couldn't define automatic lover without using that element...do I need to delete it one by one? I think it should be put as an option. It would be nice if we could define the earthquake parameters for steel and concrete in separate windows. for example, reinforced concrete analysis settings - steel analysis settings ... for example, if we select loading-regulation-combinations-material settings from these windows. If we do not have a reinforced concrete structure, we do not see the combinations of reinforced concrete. good progress..good luck.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Steel 8 questions It would be nice to be able to create new joint points by dividing any bar element in the SA 1-analysis model and enter elements by capturing the nodal point in the analysis model. Sometimes it is not possible to catch the desired node in the solid model. I could not cancel the plates at the nodal points while defining a 2-scissor element. For example, when defining a truss from a single npu, how do I define it if I don't want a plate? It would be nice if an additional option to define a beam similar to a truss element was added in the 3-beam definition box. I cannot define automatic secondary beam on what we have done with the truss element. love can be identified. whereas I would like to define the secondary beam on the truss and the purlin above it. 4-I copied a steel beam 80 cm below and analyzed it. then when I selected and changed the cross section of the beam I copied, the beam disappeared. especially the secondary beams sometimes do not appear in the analysis model. 5-2 u is designing in the column back to back definition. If we define it otherwise, it does not design. good work

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Steel 8 I reviewed your project. geometry conflicts. joints are wrong. load is probably not transferred to the columns.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Steel 8 questions I continue to use 7 because it closed while idecad reinforced concrete 8 was getting the details of the stairs, but since most of our projects have steel systems, I should now use 8.029, but 8 says the latest version is installed on your system, why can't I get the update? ?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Çelik 8 The version update is not automatic right now, it must be downloaded from the link.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Steel 8 questions
"saridurmus":3beg8kjr" said:
Version update is not automatic right now, you need to download it from the link.
link = :?: I'm using 8.029, it's 8.030. this where do we find the links. Thank you.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Steel 8 questions
"saridurmus":5jw2g9ga" said:
Version update is not automatic right now, it should be downloaded from the link.
where can we get the links?

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Steel 8
"Ergin":9cqgofkz" said:
"saridurmus":9cqgofkz" said:
Version update is not automatic right now, you need to download it from the link.
link = :?: I'm using 8.029, it's 8.030. Where do we find these links? Thank you.
Thanks for solving the problem quickly from the burasa office. I think it was an advantage to be in Bursa. All friends are very relevant and interested, thank you very much indeed. We sold the software, now you are alone with your destiny. I am very happy.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Çelik 8 questions
"Ergin":1kzzd4e1" said:
Thanks for solving the problem quickly from here from the office. I think it was an advantage of being in Bursa. All friends are very relevant and interested. Thank you really. We sold the software, you are no longer alone with your destiny. I am very happy.
It's not about you being in Bursa. It's just an extra about transportation. Even this forum site is a source of devotion in itself. We've been working together for years. IdeYAPI is in the amateur spirit He never lost his enthusiasm. He never lost his smile, interest and relevance. He who asked for information always got more than he wanted. He did not produce programs with the logic of ordinary in software, let it work, he never left his professionalism. Once again, thank you and congratulations to you.

Re: Opinions questions about the use of ideCAD Steel 8 I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FIRST USERS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE 1990's.... I REALLY THANK THE WHOLE IDE GROUP VERY, MUCH. THEY HAVE ALWAYS PLACED ON THEIR GOAL TO WORK WITH SYSTEM PRINCIPLES. . THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN RELATED TO OUR QUESTIONS, GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK I STARTED MY PROFESSION WITH YOU...

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Steel 8 I have a question about idecad steel 8.030. After drawing the structure After throwing the steel cladding or steel slab I define the user defined Q load from the steel slab or the cladding, even if I pull the load to very high (million tons/m2) levels, I do not get any error reports. Does it not take into account User-defined live loads in steel cladding or flooring? or Beam not transmitting to columns? How can I identify an abnormal load on the slab?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Steel 8 questions
"eraycnar":226h142l" said:
I have a question about idecad steel 8.030. After drawing the structure After laying the steel cladding or steel cladding Through the steel cladding or cladding I define a user-defined Q load, even if I increase the load to very high levels (million tons/m2), I do not get any error reports.Doesn't the user-defined live loads on the steel cladding or slab not take into account? or Does the beam not transmit to the columns? /quote] In this version, we can only give q load to floors, and you will be able to give q load to coatings in the next version.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Steel 8 questions It doesn't give any error in the abnormal Q loading I gave to the composite slab. Am I missing something? I present to your information. It is shown in the appendix.

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Çelik 8 I sent you a PM for my demo request about İdecad 8, Mr. İsmail. I would be very happy if you are interested. respects.

Back