Insights questions on the use of Steel Design

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Static 8 Good luck to all of us with ideCAD Static 8. The long wait is over. Congratulations...

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Static 8 questions I've been using version 8 since alpha version. Currently I have version 8.021. ideYAPI has accomplished a great job. Thanks

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Static 8 questions First of all, Good luck to the ide structure and then to my colleagues who have been waiting for a long time. :)

Re: opinions on using ideCAD Static 8 questions will this program be separate or will it come as an update to 7? Can we get information about the price?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Static 8 questions
"alfa":gaowhk9x" said:
Will this program be separate or will it come as an update to 7? Can we get information about the price?
Program The continuation of the 7 versions will be 8 versions. The reinforced concrete program will only be used in the production of reinforced concrete projects. The name of the program is ideCAD Reinforced Concrete Çelik program will be both reinforced concrete and steel in one program. The name of the program is ideCAD Çelik 8 version, you will be able to open the projects you have made with previous versions. Both reinforced concrete and steel will be developed on the same platform Program sales price will be announced at YAPI Istanbul Fair.

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Steel 8 questions Good day... I am trying to install steel program in Win7 64 operating system; It says "The program cannot start because mfc120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem". Can you help me...

Re: opinions about using ideCAD Steel 8 questions
"mhmttrkgl":3oh99rh3" said:
Good day... I am trying to install steel program in Win7 64 operating system; "The program cannot start because mfc120.dll is missing from your computer . To solve this problem, try reinstalling the program". Can you help...
I solved the problem for your information; I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable(x64)....

Re: ideCAD Steel 8 anchor drawings
"eraycnar":28x93x77" said:
I can't see the anchor drawings in the steel drawings ?
I can't see anything because I don't have the ideCAD Steel program. Which drawings does the program automatically prepare? Can you share?

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Steel 8 questions It appears on the drawing screen in 3d, but the anchors are not visible when poured into the project.

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Steel 8 You need to adjust the steel drawings from the options section in the settings. You can see it in the attached file.

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Steel 8 questions Hello, Why can't I get axis drawings, ie truss section drawings, in steel drawings? Axles do not appear in the list.

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Steel 8 I'm thinking of buying demo versions when they will be uploaded to the site because

Re: Opinions about the use of ideCAD Steel 8 questions We did modeling with a friend of mine who bought the program the other day, I think there is a problem in the sections, we solved a truss with a slope of 20% in an opening of 20 meters, one side of which is a movable support, lower and upper head 150x150x15 saved with a corner, I think this is an abnormal situation, what do you say?

Re: Opinions about using ideCAD Steel 8 questions Send the project and let's compare it with sap2000. Truss height, column spacing, snow load etc. also affects.

Back