Advice about the project

Re: 30 14-gauge reinforcements in 30/65 Column
"Barış64":11e1wxhy" said:
First of all, good luck everyone, In the project 30/65 S08 column provides 30 14-gauge irons. I couldn't change what I did, how can I fix it
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello , In your project; -Columns around the elevator shaft are given a negative level, they are not connected to the foundation.We recommend modeling the elevator shaft as flat and creating your drawing details using two-dimensional possibilities.
-Stairway arms are not connected to each other -The level of the basement floor D105 flooring is incorrect. Good work

Hello; I'm modeling a 2-storey building. The sections that I need to lay in stages. The program assigns 26 pieces of 14-gauge reinforcement to the 40/40 column of the program. It was too much for me. Can you check if I'm wrong?

Hi Suggestion project is attached. Is there a beam in front of the floor I marked, and there is no floor on the upper floors? Unver ÖZCAN

The floor is not on the top floor, sir, they want the roof to be seen by the wooden roof trusses that will overlap the beams. I will add that I skipped the beam in front of the floor. I can't open the file you added, I get an incompatible file version error (your file version appears to be 10.16, so I can't open it because it's version 10.14)

Attached is the project installed with V8.062. Contact Bursa office tomorrow for V10.16. Unver ÖZCAN

Double Reinforcement Error in Beam Nmax and Floor hello, no matter how much I have increased the reinforcement and beam dimensions and the amount of reinforcement in the attached project, I keep getting an error in -2 basement floor beams, what solution would you suggest? beam dimensions (50*30) length 115 cm. ----project 2 basement+ ground+ 12-floor building project link:

Re: B1 irregularity error
"mhmt_ali":3bavqn8c" said:
There is B1 irregularity in the project I have done, can you help with this. Good work.
-The effective cutting area of the wall on the ground floor, on the 1st floor B1 irregularity problem occurs because the wall is very small compared to the effective shearing area.The wall load is entered as zero for most of the beams in the basement ceiling.(If not defined with the wall object in the project, the effective shearing areas of the wall are calculated from the wall loads). https://www.idecadsupport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1573#p8688[/url] Notes: -If there are walls on the basement perimeter curtains, you can define these walls in the project by using the wall command. marked curtains are not taken into account in B1 irregularity check. The effective cutting areas of the basement curtain walls can be added manually from the +Ag tab in the Floor Parameters/Irregularities tab. Good work

hello friends, I am waiting for your help about the project I have made. I am getting an error in the beam on the upper floors. I have not touched the errors in the ground floor and basement floors yet, so there are some mistakes, my priority is the solution of the mezzanine and upper floors, I would appreciate if you inform me about your help and opinions on this issue. project link :

Hello My Suggestions:
"memox85":1d5y3i4t" said:
hello friends, I am waiting for your help on the project I have done, I am getting an error on the beam on the upper floors. I have not touched the errors on the ground floor and basement floors yet, so there are some errors, my priority is the solution of the mezzanine and upper floors, so help on this issue and I would appreciate if you inform me of your views.
--Correct the errors in the geometry control, --Place a curtain in the Y direction, (indicated in the project errors.) --On the ground floor, support the stairs to the rib beams, --If you are going to leave a gap in the hollow floor, leave a gap where the filling material is located. , do not cut the ribs with gaps or put rib beams around the gap, support these beams, --Even if you do the above, you cannot balance the project. --You must add large curtains in both directions to balance it.--Abandon the hollow block, the column-beam-curtain system If you make this choice, you still need to put curtains in both directions. Ünver ÖZCAN

In the static project I have attached to the link, excessive reinforcement is found in the basement columns and I am having trouble creating the sub-basement curtains, my first project with the new version, I wonder why the problem is caused?

About the Project General Support Hello Friends, I am drawing my first project. 1-) In the S29 column, there is a serious reinforcement in the basement, and there is a serious decrease in the reinforcement in the continuing floors. 2-) No matter how much I increase the cross section of the P09 curtain, it gives an error. 3-) There is a serious shearing force in the elevator staircase area, how can I intervene to relieve the system. 4-) I am taking relative floor drift. What can I do in the current project to increase the rigidity of the system? 5-) I would appreciate it if you would give criticism and advice about the project in general terms. Architecture and ide file are attached. Thank you in advance.

"hasankucuk":2t7rk3da" said:
Hello Friends, I am drawing my first project. I would be glad if you could help me with the general problems I encountered. 1-) There is serious reinforcement in the basement in the S29 column, there is a serious decrease in the reinforcement in the continuing floors. 2-)P09 curtain No matter how much I increase the cross-section, it gives errors 3-) A serious shearing force occurs in the elevator stair area, how can I intervene to relieve the system 4-) I am taking relative floor drift. What can I do in the current project to increase the rigidity of the system? 5-) Criticism and criticism about the project in general terms. I would appreciate your advice. The architecture and ide file are attached. Thank you in advance.
The carrier system in the Y direction of your project is insufficient. You need to work on it.

The column maximum marginal error and other errors Hello, in my project, there is excessive vertical reinforcement in the columns in general. There are other errors in the analysis, I'm aware, but the big mistake is column margin. Is there something wrong with my project's data entry or analysis options? I ask you to look at other errors. Good luck.

Re: Column maximum marginal error and other errors
"staticçim":1c9fm41y" said:
Hi, in my project, there is excessive vertical reinforcement in the columns in general. There are other errors in the analysis, I am aware, but I wonder if the big mistake is column margin. Is there a mistake in the data entry or analysis options of my project?I ask you to look at the other errors.Good work.
[ /quote] Is there anyone to answer?

Back