Advice about the project

Re: project errors I tried to fix the errors in my project but I was not sure. I need your comments and directions.

Hello Sinan2358 My suggestions; --Remove basement rigidity ticks from floor general settings, --2. Check the tick of the floor elevator machine room, --Construction coordinates appear to be Istanbul, --You must add curtains to solve the hollowed-out building Mixed or Limited, -Increase the stiffness of the beams in the 8 and 6 axis to prevent deflection, --You cannot give the basement floor a single piece between the beams. model slab, --You can even make individual foundations if your floor class is ZA. Unver ÖZCAN

Mushroom floor design Take it easy, friends. I received a project that wanted cork flooring to be made, but I have never done such a design before. What kind of design do I need to solve cork flooring and what should I pay attention to?

Re: I'm getting a warning about the maximum purchase price Take it easy. There is a hangar structure as attached. The reinforcements of the columns are too much. Can you help me. thanks.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: I'm getting a warning about the maximum purchase price Take it easy again, I edited the above version a bit more, but I cannot solve some columns. Can you help me. These columns: S4-S5-S14-S15-S16-S26-S37-S38 columns reinforcements are too much.

Re: I'm getting the maximum pursantage maxed warning The column pursantages are less than 2%. It is below the limits of the regulation. Relative floor drift control in the y direction is not provided in the system. To provide this, you must increase the column dimensions or make a carrier system improvement. But before the pursantage you asked: You cannot solve the system with limited ductility. Since BYS=6 and you don't have a curtain rollover rate of 75% in both directions, you can't hash. It is appropriate to select the ductility level high from the analysis wizard and choose the carrier system type as A11 since there is no curtain in the X direction and A15 in the y direction. After these selections, you should analyze again and if the relative storey drift is not achieved and you want to bring the column clearances closer to 1%, you should consider making a structural system improvement if necessary. In addition, you will need to take precautions for column-beam cutting safety controls, as you will be making a solution with a high ductility level. Note: In your system with 3-sided basement perimeter walls, you can accept a rigid basement since the condition of TBDY Article 3.3.1.1b is met. Whether the control is provided or not is given in the dynamic analysis report.

Re: I'm getting a warning of the maximum price difference
"HakanŞahin":3dssdmw0" said:
The column margins are less than 2%. They are below the regulation limits. The system does not provide relative storey drift control in the y direction. To ensure that, increase the column dimensions or you should improve the carrier system. But before the pursantan issue you asked: You cannot solve the system with limited ductility level. Since BYS=6 and you do not provide a 75% curtain rollover rate in both directions, you cannot solve it mixed. Select high ductility level from the analysis wizard and there is no curtain in the X direction. It is appropriate to choose the carrier system type as A11 and in the y direction as A15. After these selections, if the relative floor drift is not provided and if you want to bring the column clearances closer to 1%, you should consider making the structural system improvement if necessary. Also, you should consider making a solution with a high ductility level. You will also need to take precautions for column-beam cutting safety controls. Note: Since TBDY Article 4.3.1.1b is met in your system with 3-sided basement perimeter curtain, you can accept rigid basement. Whether the control is provided or not is given in the dynamic analysis report.
I cannot meet the floor drift requirement. Even if some column-beams are red in 3d as a result of the analysis, when I click on the reports, it does not show the errors. Hakan, I'm leaving the link, I would be very happy if you could help
İ2.rar.html

Relative story offset is not provided in the Y direction. You should increase the column dimensions sufficiently in the Y direction or you should go for the improvement of the carrier system. (Perhaps you should put curtains similar to those on the left of the building to the right of the building.). In systems that are long in one direction and short in the other, it seems necessary to increase the stiffness in the short direction. As a result of the analysis, the elements that appear red in 3D are elements that do not provide column-beam shear safety. You are responsible for providing systems with high ductility. Check out the answer to question 9 in the frequently asked questions:
When you receive a column beam shear safety report, the elements that do not provide will be marked as red (x). is given. They are also seen as a B error in the column reinforced concrete dialogue. It is among our notes that these warnings are also given in the "errors section" of the report.

"HakanŞahin":2y4fyl5t" said:
Relative story offset is not provided in the Y direction. You should increase the column dimensions sufficiently in the Y direction or you should improve the load-bearing system (Perhaps you should put the curtains on the left of the building on the right of the building as well.). On the other hand, it seems necessary to increase the stiffness in the short direction in very short systems. As a result of the analysis, the elements that appear red in 3D are the elements that do not provide column-beam shear safety. In systems with high ductility, you are responsible for providing the answer to the 9th question in frequently asked questions:
When you receive the column beam shear safety report, the elements that do not meet are given as red (x). Also, they are seen as B error in the column reinforced concrete dialog. In the report "errors section" Also, giving these warnings is among our notes.
Do you think it would be more useful to use a square column, 60x60 ?

Do you think it would be more useful to use a square column? I enlarged the dimensions of the columns on the right of the project to balance the curtains on the left (the long sides became 120 cm). 2. I changed the orientation of some columns. To ensure the column beam shear safety control: 3. I made the short sides of the column 40 cm. 4. I made the width of the beams 40 cm 5. I chose the concrete class C35. Typical floor plan: Relative floor drift report provided: TBDY 2018 Article 4.3.2.4a and 4.3.4.5 checks provided: All deficiencies check provided: Data of your project where the changes were applied... You can compare the subject with your current project if necessary. You can try different carrier system selection by talking to the architect and the project owner.

"HakanŞahin":1c8lltis" said:
"batuhann28522":1c8lltis" said:
Do you think it would be more useful to use a square column? 60x60 ?
It is not enough on its own. By working on your project a bit, I would fix the situations that did not work. The changes I have made are roughly: To control the relative storey drift: 1. I increased the dimensions of the columns on the right of the project to balance the curtains on the left (longer sides are 120 cm). 2. I change the direction of some columns. To ensure the column beam shear safety control: 3. I made the column short sides 40 cm. 4. I made the width of the beams 40 cm. 5. I chose the concrete grade C35. Typical floor plan: Relative floor drift report provided: TBDY 2018 Item 4.3.2.4a and 4.3.4.5 checks provided: All deficiencies check provided: Data of your project where the changes were applied... You can compare it with your current project. If necessary, you can try to choose a different carrier system by discussing the issue with the architect and the project owner.
Thank you very much Mr. Hakan for your interest. Unfortunately we cannot use the C35. I made a study by enlarging the columns, but I have a small problem. Can you take a look and help? How about we go back to hollow floor tiles? it also says choose limited rigidity because of the curtain on the upper side
İ_4444.rar.html

good work, I want your opinions and suggestions about the attached project. The part of the building to be built, which is separated by dilatation and where the main structure is located, is attached. The overturning moment unfortunately does not go above 0.35. The architecture does not allow to put curtains either. (I am aware of axial load, slab thickness errors, I will correct them) Thanks in advance for your help.

"batuhann28522":3f2s1ug6" said:
"HakanŞahin":3f2s1ug6" said:
"batuhann28522":3f2s1ug6" said:
Do you think it would be more beneficial to use a square column ? 60x60 ?
Your project alone is not enough. I worked on it a little bit and fixed the situations that didn't work. The changes I made are roughly: To control the relative floor drift: 1. I enlarged the dimensions of the columns on the right of the project to balance the shears on the left (the long sides are 120 cm). 3. Column short sides I made 40 cm 4. I made beams width 40 cm 5. I chose concrete class C35 Typical floor plan: Relative story drift report provided: Provided TBDY 2018 Articles 4.3.2.4a and 4.3.4.5 checks: All deficiencies check provided: The data of your project where the changes were applied... You can compare it with your current project. you can.
Thank you very much Mr. Hakan for your interest. Unfortunately we cannot use the C35. I made a study by enlarging the columns, but I have a small problem. Can you take a look and help? How about we go back to hollow floor tiles? it also says choose limited rigidity because of the curtain on the upper side
İ_4444.rar.html
Hakan Bey There is a limited ductility error due to the curtain on the top floor on one ground floor. I fixed the interrupt security error by converting that column to a curtain.

Re: I'm getting a warning about the maximum purchase price
"HakanŞahin":x8nnu9p8" said:
Column purchases are less than 2%. Relative in the y direction in the system storey drift control is not provided. You have to increase the column dimensions or improve the carrier system to ensure it. However, before the pursantage issue you ask: You cannot solve the system with limited ductility level. Since BYS=6 and you do not provide a curtain tipping ratio in both directions, you cannot solve it mixed. It is appropriate to choose a high ductility level and choose the carrier system type as A11 since there is no curtain in the X direction, and A15 in the y direction. In addition, you should consider making a solution with a high ductility level, so you should also take precautions for column-beam shear safety controls. You will need to take Note: Since TBDY Article 4.3.1.1b is met in your system with 3-sided basement perimeter curtain, you can accept rigid basement. Whether the control is provided or not is given in the dynamic analysis report.

30/65 Column with 30 pieces of 14 reinforcement First of all, take it easy, good evening everyone, 30/65 S08 column provides 30 pieces of 14 iron in the project. I couldn't change what I did, how can I fix this?

Hello
"Barış64":2xshsl17" said:
In the project, 30/65 S08 column gives 30 pieces of 14 iron. I couldn't change what I did, how can I fix it.
My suggestions; --1 in the basement S1-2-3-4 -11-18-19-20 short column formed, --Make the basement curtains as Hakan ŞAHİN explained in the forum,
--Check item 4.9.1.3.a on infill walls, --delete the DB115 tile and remove the raft base data -Fix the B errors, -Fix the ladder and solve it together with the structure, the thickness of the stair slab should not be less than 15 cm, -If the S08 column reinforcement is too much after doing the above, you can increase the size of the column. Ünver ÖZCAN

Back