Advice about the project

Hello My Suggestions
"civilization":13v49nm3" said:
I understand that there is no problem with the columns and beams in the 4 corners of the building, is it true.
Exiting the console from the column as you did is not a suitable solution, you should change it
"civilization":13v49nm3" said:
Finally, an elevator will be placed in the gallery space and there will be curtains on both sides. But this curtain has no connection with the building, should it be more logical to solve it separately or together with the building.
It is more convenient to solve it together to take the horizontal forces by connecting the elevator curtain to the building, both are different in a separate solution. Since it will move, sufficient space (dilatation) should be put in between. Unver ÖZCAN

Re: Suggestion about torsion and project in the first mode.
"civilization":21phgh2r" said:
The purpose of use of the building will be dormitory. The dormitory regulations also look at the volume when determining the number of students to stay, so they do not want the net height to decrease. There was no curtain when it first came, I installed the one, I am aware of the low amount of curtains, but the architecture does not allow it. I understand that there is no problem with the columns and beams in the 4 corners of the building, is it true. Finally, an elevator will be placed in the gallery space and there will be curtains on both sides. But this curtain will be used in the building. It doesn't have any connection with the building. Does it make more sense to solve it separately or together with the building.
It is not nice that the columns placed on all four sides of the building are not connected. Especially if you say dormitory building, you need to think again. There are columns in the dormitories, but there are no beams on the ceiling due to architecture. I think at least 35 cm high. Connect the four sides with attached beams. Reduce the size of columns S38, S30, S31, S32. (S38 can be square.) On the other hand, you can turn columns S27, 28, 33, 34 into screens. Review slab fixed loads. I don't know why you entered such a value. (0.369 + concrete weight) You can reduce the floor thicknesses and save loads. 17cm floor thickness is too much. Columns and beams are effective in the carrier system. The bearing effect of the thick slab is generally negative. Therefore, dividing it with a beam and then reducing the slab thickness provides a plus in terms of deflection, number of beams and load. It also prevents you from having unnecessary difficulties in terms of basic solutions. Look for a way to include the middle elevator in the system. For example, can he talk to the architect and come to the axis level to the left? so you can connect it with the beam and include it in the system. Otherwise, as you said, it is not correct to solve all the curtains as if they were in the system. I know that the internal volume of the dormitories is related to the number of students. Therefore, evaluate with the architect whether there will be an increase in floor heights. It is an issue that will naturally affect your beam system. But as I mentioned above, do not design in this way just because we will get 3 more students. Find another solution. In such cases, municipalities can show flexibility even though it may seem like an individual commercial investment, as they see the dormitory issue as a community service. N. YILMAZ

ASMOLEN REINFORCED CONCRETE HELLO, MY ASMOLEN PROJECT IS ATTACHED. CAN FRIENDS WHO HAVE THE TIME TO REFER TO YOU AND COMMENT?

"MEHMET123":ojqfn00x" said:
HELLO, MY HOLLOW PROJECT IS ATTACHED. CAN FRIENDS HAVE THE TIME TO REQUEST AND COMMENT? You need to get 5. --The staircase is not modeled, --Take the ground floor K57 beam to the stair landing, --Correct the errors in the geometry control Unver ÖZCAN

THANKS MR. OZCAN. IT GIVES A TYPICAL RIBBON BEAM ERROR. I DO THE PROCESS AS FOLLOWS 1 AFTER I SAY SELECT FLOOR/ DETERMINE TYPICAL BEAM, I CHOOSE BEAM. I MAKE SURE IT IS CONTINUOUS FOR PEOPLE WORKING IN THE SAME DIRECTION. BUT THERE IS THE SAME ERRORS IN GEOMETRIC CONTROL.

Re: ASMOLEN CONCRETE
"MEHMET123":1rvg4g3h" said:
HELLO, MY ASMOLEN PROJECT IS ATTACHED. CAN FRIENDS WHO HAVE THE TIME TO REQUEST YOU TO LOOK AND COMMENT.
Hello, -Project determination and suggestions; -TBDY Enter data from 2018 Analysis Settings Wizard. -You must select the earthquake ground motion level DD-2. -The flooring type should be selected as "Single-direction gear flooring". -Your carrier system consists of frames. It is not appropriate to choose mixed carrier system type. DTS=3, BYS=8 -Define the S36-S37-S38 columns, which are defined by giving an upper level in the basement floor, on the floors where beams are not connected without giving an elevation. -Rib tooth heights are 35 cm, carrier beam heights are 30 cm.
"MEHMET123":1rvg4g3h" said:
GIVES TYPICAL RIBBON BEAM ERROR. I DO THE PROCESS AS FOLLOWS.1 AFTER I SAID SELECT FLOOR/ DETERMINE TYPICAL BEAM, I CHOOSE BEAM FOR THE SAME DIRECTIONS. I THINK. BUT THERE IS THE SAME ERRORS IN GEOMETRIC CONTROL.
-Define the teeth and calculation beams (typical beam) of continuous ribbed floors. Good work

Re: Curtain cutting does not provide safety HELLO .. IN MY PROJECT, RADDLE BASIC FLOOR SECURITY STRESS IS NEGATIVE AND INSUFFICIENT REINFORCEMENT ERROR, CURTAIN CUT SECURITY, INSUFFICIENT WORKING FAILURE ON SOME OF THE BALCONY FLOORINGS. I GET AN ERROR. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP FROM NOW.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Shear does not provide shear safety You have defined elements such as s1, s48 that meet the curtain requirement as columns. In ide7, the program was equipped like a curtain, but now it is not both equipped and modeled as a rod element. I suggest you define it as a curtain. The length of the flooring between the h and j axes, which I think is the floor hall, made me think, frankly, I am wondering about the ace error in the flooring. Even though I increase the equipment, the values do not change, it happened to me, and I am wondering why. basically, when you adjust the location of the calculation inverse according to the moments that occur in the foundation, the ace error is eliminated, but I think you should contact your grounder for the zq error. The 13t/m2 value seemed like it was old fashioned. I think it should be calculated with hansen and recalculated with the safety coefficient in the regulation.
"enesss":2vpjce0i" said:
HELLO THANKS FOR YOUR HELP NOW

Due to the slab support conditions and geometry, a slight moment occurs at the slab end. The typical moment diagram, where the moment is zero at one end, which we call a cantilever, does not occur. If you select the reinforcement type of the account axis in the 1 axis direction of the floors giving missing Ace instead of cantilever reinforcement on all floors, if you choose top flat + bottom flat reinforcement, the message missing Ace will not occur. (D13,D14,D17,D20) Curtain cut safety message is caused by insufficient stirrup diameter selection for curtains. (Vr. <Ve) Donatı seçiminde, perde etriyesi için programın daha büyük çaplı donatı kullanmasına müsade etmeniz durumunda perde kesme güvenliği kontrolü sağlanacaktır. (Vr> =And) Required reinforcement selection: Wall reinforcements after analysis: In some walls, the length of the header region is entered as zero. If you have not intentionally and intentionally given zero, it would be more appropriate to use Find the program option. Other notes: 1. There is slippage between floors in the group with P2-P9-P4 curtains. P2 curtain appears 315 cm on the 1st floor ceiling and 320 cm on the ground floor ceiling. Similarly, the P9 curtain appears to be 265 cm on the 1st basement floor ceiling, 270 cm on the ground floor ceiling, and 255 cm on the 1st floor ceiling. In this context, you need to control your data entries. 2. It would be more appropriate to give a separate group name for each curtain group that is independent from each other. 3. Elements with curtain size must be entered with the curtain command. 4. You need to review the &quot;Soil bearing capacity&quot; value given in the analysis settings.

You should take the narrow side of the column 30 cm according to the new regulation. Unver ÖZCAN

&quot;unver&quot; said:
Why didn&#39;t you straighten the column narrow edges in accordance with the suggestions?[/ FIRST THANK YOU FOR YOUR PREVIOUS ANSWERS. THE NARROW EDGE OF THE COLUMN SHOULD BE 30 CM AS YOU SAID. BECAUSE I HAVE LEARNED THE IDECAD PROGRAM, I DID NOT RE-EDIT THIS PROJECT BECAUSE I HAVE DRAWN 25 CM AT THE FIRST AND FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES BUT IF THE COLUMNS WERE 25, NOT 30, THE MAIN REASON FOR THE FAILURE TO BE I REQUIRED. THANKS.

Hello, I would like your comments about a project I am working on. will be resolved according to the old regulation. A building to be built in an area with a 4th degree earthquake zone. I have not fully defined the floor and wall loads in the program at the moment, but there is a problem with 4 columns in the basement. It always gives ace error in these coclones, but I couldn&#39;t see why there is this deficiency in the report section. I wonder what could be the reason for the reinforcement error in these columns. I would appreciate it if you could evaluate it in general. Thanks in advance.

Re: CUT SAFETY PROBLEM
&quot;mustafadisci&quot;:1vozcpyg&quot; said:
can you help with the relative story offset in the project?
1. Your structure is short (single span frame) and weak, need to be boosted in Y direction Typical plan view of your weak structural system project: 2. Therefore, S11 located in the lower part of the structure You should increase the long side (y direction) of columns S10, S9 and S8 sufficiently.If you make 120/40, the system will be relaxed.After editing, typical plan view: 3. In this structure, you cannot hash the ductility level because the overturning moment control is not provided 75%. Therefore You must select high ductility level and A15 from the wizard.Tipping moment control in the corrected system and applicable regulation conditions: 4. In the corrected system, 8 stirrups are not sufficient in the K017 beam. You must allow the use of 10 stirrups from the reinforcement selection. 5. Provided in the corrected system moment relative floor drift check: 6. Check &quot;all deficiencies&quot; provided in the corrected system: Link of your corrected project:

I couldn&#39;t solve the problem of relative floor offset and group pitch relative floor offset. and when I include the head part of the elevator curtain in the group while defining the curtain group, it gives the warning that the curtain length must be 6 times its width. If I define a column, it does not comply with the regulation, I am waiting for your help and comments.

Re: Relative floor offset and group pitch
&quot;oleanders&quot;:m3zncc1g&quot; said:
I could not solve the relative floor offset problem.
Hello, First of all, the following are the findings and suggestions for data entry in the project; -TBDY In the 2018 wizard, the ductility level was selected as limited and the structural system type was not selected. It would be appropriate to choose the structural system type with high ductility level, A15. -All of the conditions given in 3.3.1.1 in TBDY 2018 can be considered as rigid when both conditions are met. basement floor is considered as rigid only in the X direction. It should not be considered as rigid since it is not provided in Article 3.4.1.1.a. - We recommend modeling the elevator shaft as flat without leveling the raft foundations and curtains.
-3. The curtains to which floor D28 is connected to the level are not compatible. Define the floor by giving a -level on the upper floor. Also, it is appropriate to tick the option &quot;creating rigid diaphragm&quot; from the properties of this floor becomes flour. - In the project, shear safety is not provided and columns with axial load, maximum shear and joint shear insecurity, there are also floors that do not meet Article 7.11.3. It is seen that the rigidity of the structural system should be increased in order to overcome the problems of relative storey drift and section deficiencies.
&quot;oleanders&quot;:m3zncc1g&quot; said:
and when I define the curtain group, when I include the head part of the elevator curtain in the group, it warns that the curtain length should be 6 times the width. If I define a column, it does not comply with the regulation. I am waiting for your help and comments.
1/ of curtain long side to TBDY 2018 item 7.6.1.2 It is enough to provide the ratio of 6. If one of the arms provides the ratio, you may ignore the warning given if the other arm(s) does not (It would be appropriate to enter the columns S14 and S19 in your model as curtains and add them to the curtain group) Good work

Re: Thank you for your interest in the relative floor offset and group pitch. I reviewed your suggestions. I applied it. but I still don&#39;t know how much more rigid I can make it. still problems persist. The revised version is attached.

Back