Advice about the project

Re: Semi/full Rigid Solution Non-continuous console cassette/ne
"3428":2qifkdx0" said:
unfortunately I couldn't make a secondary beam. Could you help me on how to do it?
K03 and K04 in the image To define the beams, you will first delete the slab edges in this region and define beams with the beam command in their place.

CORK FLOOR PROJECT ERRORS I encounter these errors in my cork flooring project, but I choose the necessary a13 for the curtain in my project. Is there anyone who can help me with my mistakes in my project. I will do a linear performance analysis for this project. There are staples on the floors, the structure is the existing structure.

Hello
"ÇağrıCE":2tdmgu0v" said:
I have curtains in x and y directions in my project.
My suggestions; --You don't have curtains on the ground floor, add curtains, --Do not choose rigid basement floor, Ünver ÖZCAN

Well, Mr. Unver says that the number of mods is insufficient in dynamic analysis, even though I doubled the number of mods to 3 times, I still encounter the same problems.

Hello. I want to get ideas from your experiences. The ground floor of the reinforced concrete building I designed was planned as a workplace and the floor height is 450cm. Therefore, I need to make the minimum curtain thickness 450/16=28.125=30cm. What kind of problems may arise if I continue the curtains as 25 cm after the ground floor?

Hello
"mehdiduman":iovk9mo2" said:
hi can you help me save RD01 and M03
--Make raft floor fittings Q14/10, --Fix the stair bracing, --Enter the slab on which the stair sits as console slab. --Make a small foundation under the stairs Ünver ÖZCAN

greetings to everyone. i want to ask something. For example, there is a project with a floor height of 3 meters. When buying a formwork plan, can a formwork plan be taken, for example, at 2.40, 2.65 and similar elevations? (section parallel to the ground)

Unver, thank you very much for your answers. I will talk to you again. I am modeling a b+z+3 structure with beamless flooring. I have curtains in both directions, I have beams around the stairs-elevator. Max. distance is 490. What I want to ask is, do I have to connect the columns with the hidden beam we call band beam? In my opinion, it doesn't seem to do any good to the structure. I couldn't find a requirement in Ts500 or TBDY2018. In addition, my floor thickness is 20 cm. I wonder what it would be like if I made the height of my beams in the system not 60 but 50 cm.

Hello
"puncover":ylionhup" said:
Do I have to connect the columns to each other with the hidden beam that we call tape beam? In my opinion, it does not seem to provide any benefit to the structure.
Tape beams are not taken into account, there is no obligation anyway, this is the place to use it. not,
"puncover":ylionhup" said:
Additionally, my floor thickness is 20cm. I wonder how it would be if I made the height of my beams in the system 50 cm instead of 60
, it doesn't comply with the regulation. Unver ÖZCAN

"Levent Özpak":18rrw5b5" said:
"Zdemirkol":18rrw5b5" said:
I cannot fix the docking length errors in the attached project. Can you help?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello, "TBDY 2018 article 7.4.3.1 on beam clamping length control. You can examine b) For solution of interlock length inadequacy problems: You can increase the column/wall width and/or beam height to provide -a+b>lb You can increase the column/wall width to provide -a>0.4lb - You can reduce the reinforcement diameter to provide b>12fi. Note: In your project, the concrete cover is 5.5 cm in the beam parameters dialog, and 4.5 cm in the column and shear parameters.

project suggestions hello guys. I am trying to learn idacad. I'm in 4th grade. I did a study in ide10demo, I studied as much as I learned in the training video, but I would be very happy if you could share if you have any suggestions or how to reduce the reinforcement whether it is right or wrong.

Back