Advice about the project

Hello
"kamer":2mpbrve9" said:
if you have any suggestions, I would be very happy if you share them.
The proposal project is attached. Do not make a single console like S08 from the column.

When I draw an element that I drew in the old version with the same settings, I cannot create it. Is the triangle scissors removed in the new program or I can't do it? (The bottom picture is the element I wanted to create in the new version that I created in the old version)

"mehdiduman":3pw1jgmx" said:
when I draw an element that I drew in the old version with the same settings, I can't create it. Is the triangle scissors removed in the new program, I can't do it (the bottom picture is the element I wanted to create in the new version that I created in the old version)
Tilt The values are different, I haven't tried it, it may be caused by that.

Hello there; There are 3 different options as right-aligned, left-aligned and centered in the scissors properties, you should choose right or left-aligned for the geometry in the image named old version.

Guys, can you help me solve this shutdown problem? I'll throw a scissor-column combination, I threw in one of them, every time I click to throw the others, the program closes.

1- When defining the steel column-truss joints, delete the union by connecting the truss subhead and the last strut and diagonal. Select the butt plate truss combination. Turn off fast mode. Quick mode is located on the far right in the fusion toolbar, in orange it is active. If you click on it once, it will close. Then first select the column, right click, then select the scissors subtitle and diagonal and right click. For example, the ones in the front section have been entered. The program does not close. 2- Use the support combination for the reinforced concrete column - truss sub-head. In this, when the fast mode is turned off, first select the reinforced concrete column and then the truss subheading. This way, there is no breakage. When fast mode is active, the program is sensitive to mouse movement, you may be defining an incorrect combination and you may not notice it. Modeling should be done with this sensitivity in mind when using the fast mode. 3- Steel beam in one piece along all columns. It was divided for each interval and its elevations were arranged to transfer loads through columns. As an example, a single slip plate joint is entered only in the first range. This combination also comes in a way to carry the load as much as the capacity of the beam to which it is attached. So the design is ready. 4- Of course, if these beams are to be hinged in this way, you must use a vertical cross in the relevant direction. 5- Check the cross sections. It is important to take the reversible moment effects while using low cross section. We recommend a HEA section.

Does the attached floor deflect Hello, the space in the D01 floor in the attached project is the space opened for the stairs. Since I thought that the upper part of the torn part would work as a console, I designed the fi10/13 bottom/top flat reinforcement without pleats in both directions. This is how the system saves. 1) Does the flooring deflect? 2) What are your opinions and suggestions about this flooring? (The owner doesn't want beams in the middle) Thanks in advance...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello friends. In this program, can we lower the reinforcements that do not fit in 30 a 60 beams? provided, of course, that the useful height is also taken into account. Prota structure also had this feature, but I guess I couldn't see it here. I don't want to widen the beam or play with the dimensions. what else could be the solution. thank you from now. Best regards..

greetings. I think that I used a little too much steel material in terms of the scope of my project, but still I could not bring it to the desired level on the basis of regulations. Since the structure is not symmetrical, the purlins that I have defined separately cause overlapping warning. I am waiting for comments from friends who have knowledge of steel. also what is meant in the "crane class" to be selected

Hello there; 1- The junction in your X-direction beams is jointed, but since you do not enter that area diagonally, the structure does not absorb energy well enough for stability. These axles were entered crosswise. 2- There are conflicts in the lovers, you need to enter the offset in the layout tab. 3- Crane class is one of the mechanical properties of the crane. The life of the crane is determined by the number of daily and annual cycles. A and B are heavy, C and D are medium, E and F are light. You have to get them from the manual of the crane you ordered or from the company. For Kren class categories and design
link.
You can download your project from the link.

I could not fix the stapling security GOOD DAY . I CANNOT SOLVE THE ERRORS IN ANY WAY IN MY NEW PROJECT, CAN YOU HELP ME? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THERE IS A PROBLEM RELATED TO THE RATIO OF COLUMNS AND SCREENS IN THE SYSTEM.

Hello there. Rigidity changes excessively due to ladder support. Is this normal? Am I doing the bracing wrong? I added the project. Is there any problem other than that? Having a different perspective and your comments are very important to me. Thank you.

Re: I couldn't fix the stapling security
"orhan gunay":1juii8me" said:
Good day . I DIDN'T SOLVE THE ERRORS IN ANY WAY IN MY NEW PROJECT, WOULD YOU HELP ME . =https://we.tl/t-qWbl6Nc8OI]https://we.tl/t-qWbl6Nc8OI[/url]
You can review the links below for the problem of cross-section deficiencies and possible solutions in your project -Beam clamp length condition is not met
- Column beam join shear safety issue
Beam Nmax axial load problem
-Radle stapling security issue [url ]https://idecad.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IBB/pages/851444334/Radye+d+emesi+z+mbalama+g+venli+i+sa+lanm+yor.[/url]
7 Some observations and suggestions are as follows; It would be appropriate to define it as P16-17 curtain group.
-There is a rigid basement floor in the project. We recommend selecting the Two-load analysis method in the analysis Settings.
-We recommend reducing the slab curtain and raft finite element widths in the final analysis. -R coefficient in the Y direction does not need to be 6. (As selected from the TBDY wizard, 7 is enough) Good work

"ingegnere":37iu7e3g" said:
Hi. Rigidity changes excessively due to stair bracing. Is this normal? Am I doing the bracing wrong? I added the project. Is there any other problem? Thank you
Hello, The arms of the ladder with two-arm mezzanine do not connect to the mezzanine You can get information about stair creation and determination of support conditions from the following links: -Creation of stairs
-Determination of stair support conditions

Can we model the well foundation with a retaining curtain? I guess well there is no tbdy2018 compatibility for basic for now

Back