Advice about the project

Hello dear forum members, I am waiting for your valuable suggestions about how the system can be improved (statically or economically) in a way that will not increase the economic cost for my application project. (Finite Elements dimension will be adjusted in the final analysis.) (Let's ignore the 'basement' floor and beam system (to be edited)) (Let's ignore the non-existing Elevator pit) (Let's ignore the geometrical arrangement of the slab calculation axles to be edited)[/size]
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello there; 1- In your project, the data entry of the beams is incorrect, all your beams are entered as multi-part, and you should correct them. In general, enter your beams only at the points where they intersect with the columns and the beams defined at the end of the cantilever beams in parts at the cantilever end. 2- There are too many beam discontinuities and interior cantilever beam intersections in your carrier system, it would be good to enter data to ensure beam continuity, also, check the option to consider in-plane effects as additional effects will occur on floors related to interior consoles. 3- I have never seen a carrier system type like the one in the attached picture! Eliminate such irregularities and simplify your system as much as possible. 4- You have an irregular structure in the plan (due to the L-shape), you can review your carrier system layout by taking into account the structural behavior of these irregularities. 5- After your arrangements in the formwork plan, you review the dimensions and placement of the vertical carriers as needed. 6- Basement floor cannot be considered rigid, it does not comply with the regulations. Best regards.

Thanks for your attention '2m project' . But I think there was a misunderstanding. Let's ignore the 'basement floor' floor and beam system in my question. (to be arranged)) I used an expression like '. Such a static system is not possible anyway. Although the floor beams entered in multiple parts on the floor do not change the analysis results, yes, it can cause problems in the reinforcement design and application. Yes, it would be better to consider the in-plane effects, as there will be additional effects on the floors associated with the interior consoles. Thanks sincerely

Blind and beam section insufficiency and floor stapling Hello, I wonder how can I solve the shear beam section insufficiency and floor stapling errors in the project, thanks. Project link is attached.

Hello there; In a foundation detail transferred to autocada, a question mark comes instead of the reinforcement diameter. Is there a setting I need to make to have a diameter sign instead of a question mark?

"BigLoser":3do5lkdc" said:
hi; there is a question mark instead of the rebar diameter in a foundation detail imported in Autoca. Is there a setting I need to make to replace the question mark with a diameter sign?
Hello, "Autocad Standard" in the Export Options dialog It may have been exported according to the "Save as True Type" option.

Foundation reinforcement problem. There is a 10-storey construction, and the foundation cannot be saved. I don't understand if I am doing something wrong somewhere. I look forward to your suggestions for solutions. I would appreciate it if you could share a seminar or a small video about the raft foundation solution for high raps in idecad.

Re: foundation reinforcement problem. First of all, since your structure is basement in the analysis settings, you need to choose the calculation method with 2 loading states and turn off the option to use multiple conjugate Winkler Spring Method for raft foundations. The first basement floor should not be chosen rigid. The 75cm foundation thickness entered for the 10-storey building is insufficient, when I make it 100cm and analyze it, I got the error that the reinforcement is missing, and you can solve it by reducing the reinforcement interval from the additional reinforcements section. It will be healthier to transform the part that does not continue on the basement floors 37m in the x direction and on the other floors into a jointed structure. Fix bugs in geometry check.

ERROR IN COLUMNS AND RAIL FOUNDATION REINFORCEMENT RANGE GOOD WORK; I WAS USING DIFFERENT ACCOUNT PROGRAMS BEFORE. MY FIRST PROJECT IN IDECAD. I RECEIVED SOME ERRORS. WHAT ARE THESE SOLUTIONS? IS THERE ANY OTHER THINGS YOU WOULD RECOMMEND ME DO WITH MY PROJECT? THANK YOU IN NOW.

Hello there. I increased a steel structure project file I made about 4 times due to lack of mod number. I did the analysis, it took 150 minutes. the file size is 3.25 GB. The recording takes at least half an hour when I click on the recording icon for the slightest change I have made on the project file. I'm having trouble saving and reanalyzing the changes we made on the project. is there a way to reduce file size with analysis and recording time

"mehdiduman":3fqoovij" said:
hello. I made a steel structure project file, I increased it about 4 times due to lack of mod number. I analyzed it took 150 minutes. file size is 3.25 GB. When I click on the record icon for the smallest change I made on the project file, the record is the lowest It takes less than half an hour. I have trouble saving and re-analyzing the changes we made on the project. Is there a way to reduce the analysis and recording time and file size
Hello There is a "Save by Compressing" command in the program. With this command, the project file is compressed , analysis and design results are also reset. You can reach the zip save command from the menu under the ideCAD icon in the upper left corner of the program. If you send your project to our Technical support portal, we will review it.

"mehdiduman":unw7nzja" said:
hello. I made a steel structure project file, I increased it about 4 times due to lack of mod number. I analyzed it took 150 minutes. file size is 3.25 GB. When I click on the record icon for the slightest change I made on the project file, the record is the lowest. It takes less than half an hour. I have trouble saving and re-analyzing the changes we made on the project. Is there a way to reduce the analysis and recording time and the file size
Hello; If the elements in your project are not connected to each other to form a diaphragm in both directions or if you have created wrong nodes without noticing by using fast mode while entering a union, you will encounter this problem.However, your project is needed to make clear comments and convey the solution.As Yasin said, you can compress and save and send it to us by a method such as wetransfer.

Increasing system rigidity can you help me urgently? I'm getting a high relative floor drift error in the project. Unver helped while working on the project, I continued to work on the unver brain suggestion project, but later on, when I defined the basement curtains, I encountered the same error again and I couldn't overcome it no matter what I did. Please help again

Re: Increasing system rigidity
"inci":18ixrelj" said:
can you help me urgently? I am getting high relative floor drift error in the project. Unver helped while working on the project, and continues to work on the unver brain suggestion project. I tried but later on when I defined the basement curtains, I encountered the same error again and could not overcome it no matter what I did. Please help again
can you please help me :(

"unver":159wymoq" said:
Hi
"inci":159wymoq" said:
can you help me urgently?
My suggestions; --Leave a space of 2 cm between the basement curtains and the column-curtain. -- Brace the ladder and solve it together with the building. Unver ÖZCAN
I couldn't understand how to leave 2 cm space :(

Re: Increasing system rigidity
"inci":3isfxr5m" said:
"inci":3isfxr5m" said:
can you help me urgently? I'm getting a high relative floor drift error in the project. Unver helped while working on the project, I continued to work on the unver brain suggestion project, but later on, when I defined the basement curtains, I encountered the same error again and I couldn't overcome it no matter what I did. Please help again
please help me Could you please :(
Relative story drift problem is a stiffness problem that concerns the entire structure. In the relative story displacement report, the name of the element that reaches the largest values in the story and the displacement limit value information are given. It is less likely to solve the problem by increasing only one element size. It would be appropriate to evaluate it throughout the building. Plan irregularities and consoles (which I marked with yellow) may cause this situation. Increasing the beam dimensions does not provide relative storey drifts. can contribute to the You can increase the stiffness in the relevant direction by staggering (by turning some of the directions) in the columns I marked in red in your structure.

I tried leaving a 2 cm space, but I couldn't solve the problem. I can't change the direction of the columns due to the architecture.

"inci":1sztxabw" said:
I tried leaving a 2 cm space, but I couldn't solve the problem. I can't change the direction of the columns due to the architecture.

Back