Advice about the project

Hello. It was mentioned before and it was listed, I remember that it was said. I'm sorry if I remember wrong. in the bill of quantities; [total reinforcement weight (kg) / total construction area (m²)]. [total reinforcement weight (kg) / total concrete volume (m³)]. Could it be a summary part? If possible, we would be very pleased if it was considered humble. Good luck with. Best regards.

Hello My suggestions; --one. Take the basement rigid, --5. remove the wall loads on the beam at the floor, --4.8.5.1. -Increase the thickness of the stair floor, -Make the finite element widths 0.25 m in the final calculation, -On all floors; It would be better if the ground floor had a frame as in the 1 axis, (architectural prj ???) --Even if the above is done, it may not save, add a curtain in the X direction to the appropriate place close to 1 axis. --Wall loads are taken without deducting door/window spaces on all floors. If you want to have a more precise calculation, enter the wall loads with the wall icon and consider the door and window spaces according to the architectural project. Unver ÖZCAN

"unver":36waip8o" said:
Hi My suggestions are; --1. Take the basement floor rigid, -Remove the wall loads on the beam on the-5th floor, -Make calculations according to -4.8.5.1., --Increase the stair floor thickness, --Make the finite element widths 0.25 m in the final calculation, --On all floors; It would be better if the ground floor had a frame like on the 1 axis, (architectural prj???) --Even if the above is done, it may not save, adding a curtain in the X direction to the appropriate place near the 1 axis. --Wall loads are taken without deducting the door/window gaps on all floors. If you want to make a more precise calculation, enter the wall loads with the wall icon and consider the door and window gaps according to the architectural project. Ünver ÖZCAN
thank you for your advice, I tried all of them, didn't work x When you add a curtain in the direction of the wall, the values increase more. I cannot accept the basement as rigid. It is not completely underground, it is half underground (150cm). I added loads to more than half of it.

"cvlengineerr":3lhgl6vh" said:
hello, the relative floor drift was not fixed by adding curtains, could you please take a look at it, I would appreciate it if you write your comments in general
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello, In your project, Ground class ZE is a weak ground. problem occurs in the X direction. Increasing the system rigidity in the X-direction and in a balanced manner in the axles on the lower side 1 and the upper snow axles contributes to the solution of the relative storey drift problem. You can check the following link on the subject.
In addition, consider the improvement option of the ground class.Moving the ground class to a higher class by improving it contributes to the solution of the relative floor drift problem and more economical solutions
"cvlengineerr":3lhgl6v h" said:
.... I cannot accept the basement as rigid, not completely underground but half underground (150cm). I added a load to more than half of it
Please see Article 3.3.1.1a.) of TBDY 2018. The condition for a floor to be considered rigid is not related to the incoming earth load of the earth curtains. In the project you added, there are basement perimeter curtains at the height of each floor, except for the 4-meter part of the basement floor between the KC axes. For this reason, it would be appropriate to make a rigid crust of the floor. In structures with rigid basements, we recommend analysis according to the calculation method with two loading conditions.

"tayfuner":2b5ah3k3" said:
Good evening, I had a question about linear loads. When the linear loads we give touch the beam, the municipality says that it is not smooth. Is there any problem when our linear load comes on the beam?
Hello, Linear [ i]floor[/i] load, as the name suggests, load on floor It is used to define the beam. It is not taken into account on the slab. A part of the linear load defined on the slab touches the beam. It does not affect the defined load on the slab. The part on the beam is not taken into account on the beam. In order for the linear slab load to appear on the reports, the starting or ending point of the load must be on the slab. Good work

CORK FLOOR Hello, I am working on cork flooring in a project for the first time. In order to not make mistakes and benefit from your experience, I ask you to examine my project and show my deficiencies and mistakes.

FLOORING WITHOUT BEAMING Hello everyone, I wish you a good day. I have a few questions about non-beamed flooring (cork flooring) 1) What should be the moving and fixed load values of the flooring in a non-beamed (cork) flooring? (Will the wall loads be neglected?) (For example, is the cladding tile, is the live load 0.2 t/m2?) 2) What is the finite element width to be taken in a non-beamed (cork) slab? (25 or 50 mi) 3) The outer edges of the non-beamed (cork) floor are sitting on the curtains, should the beam be turned to the outer frame? 4) Should the balcony (console) flooring reinforcement scheme be the same as the existing flooring in systems with non-beam (cork) flooring, or should it be designed as a console?

FLOORING WITHOUT BEAM(MUFFER FLOOR) Dear idecad authorities and colleagues, I made a cork floor design without beams for the first time and errors appeared. I would be very happy if you could help with your opinions and suggestions about fixing the errors. Good work. Project Link

FLOORING WITHOUT BRAVE(MUSHROOM FLOOR) IMPORTANT Hello, I wrote the same message yesterday, but for some reason my message is displayed in the recommendations section about the project. I am working on cork flooring for the first time in a project to share here again. In order not to make mistakes, I would like to ask you to examine my project and give advice on how to fix my deficiencies and mistakes in order to benefit from your experience. Project link

Re: STRIP-FREE FLOOR(COUCH FLOOR) IMPORTANT
"201968":2vdemb3z" said:
Dear idecad authorities and colleagues, I designed cork flooring without beams for the first time and there were errors. I would appreciate your help. Good work. Project Link
Hi, we recommend using -Ver version 10.59
- It would be appropriate to resolve dilatations in separate project files -You can use the
page for section insufficiency and regulation checks Relative floor drift problem
Mat and Floor stapling security issue
Large gaps in tiles You can edit according to 7.11.6 for
-You can create a separate model for slab deflection and thickness controls

Re: FLOORING WITHOUT BRAVE(MUFFLE FLOOR) IMPORTANT Thank you Levent, I had one more question, shall we neglect the wall loads in cork flooring, or should we enter as a linear load or by increasing the live load?

Re: FLOORING WITHOUT BEAMING(MUFFLE FLOOR) IMPORTANT
"201968":zgiy4v4s" said:
Levent, thank you, I had another question, will we neglect the wall loads in cork flooring, or will we ignore the wall loads as a linear load or by increasing the live load? You need to enter ?
You can define the wall loads to the places on the slab with the "Linear slab load" command.

Re: FLOOR WITHOUT STRIP(MUSHROOM FLOOR) IMPORTANT I rearranged the project with your warnings and reduced it to 5 errors. I could not fix the remaining errors in the account report, I would appreciate it if you could help me again. (Especially in a 2-storey building, the foundation thickness does not save 50 cm) Link

In the thickness control of the raft foundation, the distance between the columns (Ln/30) is checked. In cases where there is no column in the raft, the raft opening is taken into account in the thickness control. If the thickness is sufficient, you can interfere with the "Reinforced Concrete Calculation Axis Edit" command to the line of the reinforcement axles -clear clearance for thickness control-. Larger reinforcement diameters can be selected in the reinforcement selection dialog to solve the problem of insufficient reinforcement caused by additional reinforcements. Slightly increasing the raft amps can contribute to the reduction of additional reinforcements. You can model the slab as a single piece and arrange the reinforcement axles and working distances as in the picture. Larger rebar diameters can be selected for rebar deficiencies. In case of slab stress problems, you can watch the video below.
-Due to the slab gaps on the 1st floor of your project, the stapling circumference on the P06 curtain decreases accordingly and the stapling strength decreases accordingly. Good work

I need advice for my project Greetings dear colleagues I have a factory project and it will be my first experience. That's why I need your advice. First of all, when I get a report, I can't see any mistakes, but I have listed the issues that leave a question mark in my mind, I would be happy if you enlighten me if there are things I missed. -Iron diameters are high, doesn't this decrease the ductility of the structure? -Is the slab loads sufficient for the workshop? -There will be a steel roof. Since I don't know where the roof pillars will come, I defined an approximate G load of 1 ton for each column, is it enough? -Is there a missing or incorrectly entered situation in the analysis settings, or what are your recommendations? Thank you in advance for your suggestions, best regards

hello, I couldn't solve the relative floor offset error, can you please help? (I can't do 4.9.1.3.b because it won't be done in the application. If you have a different alternative, can you help?)

Hello
"Dicle G.":3kmmxz12" said:
hello, I couldn't solve the relative floor drift error, please help? (I can't do item 4.9.1.3.b because it won't be done in practice, can you help if you have a different alternative??)[/ quote] The proposal project is attached.Since your columns are unidirectional, a minor arrangement was made on the columns Ünver ÖZCAN

First of all, thank you for your reply, Mr. Unver, I could not open it because of the version of the file you sent, but I have solved the problem by changing the orientation of the columns. Thanks again.

Back