Advice about the project

"tavekkul":2ql6ihoc" said:
Hi. In my attached project, I see that some of my curtains in the basement floor have headgear. what could be the reason for this and what is your advice?
Hello, For the basement curtains on the rigid floor in the program, Article 7.6.2 If the specified Hw/Lw>2 control is done and the condition is met, end zones are created. If you do not want to create an end zone in basement curtains, in the Curtain properties/Reinforcement tab, the User-defined option can be selected and the head zone lengths can be entered as zero.
Also, in the geometry control, basement curtain thickness warning It doesn't give a warning when I mark basement curtains as "subbasement/curtain that does not continue on all floors". My basement floor is already rigid. Would I be making a modeling mistake if I did not make this marking and ignore the warning in the geometry control?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
You can mark it as "Basement/curtain that does not continue on all floors". good work

Hello... I am constantly having problems defining the base in my attached project. How to make correct modeling? Should foundations pass through column joints or wall joints? For example, should a continuous basis be defined separately from the two nodes of the p37 pad? however, should I make a second console permanent base so that the entire s3 column is always in the base? thanks

"tavekkul":eepm5qko" said:
Hi... I'm having trouble defining a continuous basis in my attached project. How to do the correct modeling? Should the foundations pass through column nodes or curtain nodes? For example, should a continuous basis be defined separately from the two nodes of the p37 pad? However, should I make a second console continuous foundation so that the entire s3 column remains in the continuous foundation, thanks
Hello, A data sheet with continuous foundation joints coinciding with column column joint points and continuous foundation widths to include all curtains and columns entry can be made. Good work

Hello. The wall is visible There are definitely windows on these walls, drop these gaps and calculate. (I took a 1.5 m wall load, it saves.) Also --Remove the rigidity of the first basement floor, --Rx=Ry=7 Get A15 --Fix the errors in the geometry control, -Take the live load on the rib beams, --Make the balcony live loads 0.500 t/m2, --Input the horizontal soil loads on the walls, --Finish the calculation by making all the finite element widths 0.25 m in the final calculation.

Hello, YP02 and YP03 walking platforms, which I modeled for a 500 m3 reinforced concrete drinking water tank, give a warning of reinforced concrete design inadequacy after analysis. There is no warning about them in the reports section. Excess reinforcement is observed in P33, P34 and P44 bulkheads. Also, is it possible to examine my project within the scope of article 1.1.7? thank you.

"mehdiduman":zqmlvzwo" said:
Hi, YP02 and YP03 walking platforms that I have modeled for a 500 m3 reinforced concrete drinking water tank, give a warning of inadequacy of reinforced concrete design after the analysis. There is no warning about them in the reports section. equipment is observed Also, is it possible to examine my project under item 1.1.7?thank you
Hello, -The walking platform is defined as a ladder. The inadequacies of the ladder are not reported in the project error detection list. -The upper edge of the YP03 ladder cannot be supported on the P02 curtain. Edit the finite element width 25 cm in the properties of all curtains. According to this situation When the analysis is done, the staircase will be connected to the curtain and there will be no problem of lack of reinforcement. -P33-34-44 curtains are marked as short head curtain. It is used for carrier system curtains that do not provide In your project, this option does not need to be ticked on the relevant screens. Good work

"unver":f2m8c9b1" said:
Hi
"cvlngnr":f2m8c9b1" said:
I could not fix some errors in the project I was working on. I would appreciate your help.
The proposal project is attached. It is up to you to model and support the stairs and solve them together with the building. Ünver ÖZCAN
Thank you very much for your interest, I wish you good work.

hello, i am trying to solve idecadi new. If there is an error in my project, I am waiting for your suggestions. However, I have a question. When I look at the capacity diagram on the beams, I see that it has exceeded its capacity, but the program does not warn me. am i doing something wrong?
thanks in advance

I am modeling for the first time as a beamless flooring. I watched the webinars and read the forum posts. But there seem to be 2 different types of models. We model segmented floors as if one had beams in a normal plate beam system. In the other option, we model large one-piece floors. System 2 (large slabs) is used in the sample model in the webinar about beamless flooring. However, errors such as insufficient tensile strength may occur due to the use of large slabs. Which one is correct or what are the mistakes I have made in modeling in general? According to him, I want to continue working and try to fix the errors. 1st TYPE
2nd TYPE

"unver":3wvn1g7a" said:
Hi
"fuatmuh":3wvn1g7a" said:
I am modeling for the first time as a slab without beams.
The proposal project is attached. Errors in geometry control are up to you. Ünver ÖZCAN
First of all, thank you for your time. I'm assuming it's the correct modeling method. I have some questions. -How did you choose the finite element width, should we change the default width in every project? -The slabs are called "DUPLEX WORKING" in the TYPE section in thickness control. However, some of them were written "FLOOR WITHOUT BEAMING". How does the program determine the type here?

Hello
"fuatmuh":106axdhc" said:
-How did you choose the finite element width, should we change the default width in each project?
IdeCad suggestion, complete the calculation by making all the finite elements in the structure 0.25 m in the last calculation, (other in a program this recommendation is 1.00 m)
"fuatmuh":106axdhc" said:
-The slabs thickness control is called "DOUBLE WORKING" in the TYPE section.
The program determines, but how you will operate the slab, you can intervene in this situation and change the way of operation and reinforcement status if you wish. (You can go on the slab and select the slab with the left button and make changes with the reinforced concrete account axis edit.) Ünver ÖZCAN

Re: Semi/full Rigid Solution Continuity console cassette/ne hello, take it easy in my project, on the 4th floor D06 slab under geometry control - console slab cannot be designed as a single rib or cassette - I get an error because of the architecture, I can't change the plan . What are your solution suggestions? thank you .

Re: Semi/full Rigid Solution Non-continuous console cassette/ne
"3428":3s84k28k" said:
hello, take it easy in my project, in geometry control, on the 4th floor D06 slab - console slab as a single rib or cassette I get the error "cannot be designed - I cannot make changes to the plan because of the architecture. What are your suggestions for solutions? Thank you.
[/ quote] Hi, it would be more appropriate to use secondary beams on the gap edges of the D06 cassette slab (Same for other slabs in similar condition) Note: The tooth spacing of the double sided toothed (cassette) slabs should not be larger than 70 cm.

Re: Semi/full Rigid Solution Non-continuous console cassette/ne
"Levent Özpak":17latyna" said:
"3428":17latyna" said:
hello, take it easy in my project, 4th floor in geometry control I get an error in D06 slab - console slab cannot be designed as a single rib or cassette - I cannot change the plan due to architecture. What are your solution suggestions? thank you .
Hi, it would be more appropriate to use a secondary beam on the gap edges of the D06 cassette slab. (Same for other slabs in similar condition) Note: The tooth spacing of double sided gear (cassette) slabs is 70 cm. should not be greater than
unfortunately I couldn't make a secondary beam. can you help me how to do it?

Back