Advice about the project

Re: Problems in My Project Hello, -The building analysis model is formed incorrectly because the stair supports are not arranged correctly in the project you added. While determining the support conditions for the solution together with the structure, it should be determined that the edge of the stair is only attached to the element that is supported, other carrier elements and other edges should be left blank. In addition, the heights of some stairs are not compatible with the defined floor height. (For example, D154 on the ground floor, the staircase connected to its floor) You can watch the video below about the determination of the stair support conditions.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-Raft finite element widths 200 cm. A rather large value is entered. For a precise calculation, it is appropriate to make analysis by reducing the width of the slab, curtain and radey finite element. (For example, 20-25 cm) -In order to solve the problem of insufficient raft reinforcement, it would be appropriate to select larger reinforcement diameters in the Rebar selection dialog. -Raft basically to overcome the stapling problem; The thickness of the raft flooring can be increased. If the stapling problem is in the outer columns and there is no amplification, amplification can be done. Concrete class can be increased. Column/curtain size can be increased. Stapling reinforcement can be used in the Column-Shear Properties/Punch Reinforcements tab... (The drawings of the selected punching reinforcement are not made automatically. You have to do it yourself by examining the raft punching report and using the 2D possibilities) Note: In the project, a Soil class ZE type floor and building design spectrum value is quite high. big. Relative floor displacement limit control is made according to the flexible connection option (4.9.1.3b.). Good work

I could not draw the reinforced concrete calculation axles of the walking platform correctly. gives the reinforcements from one side to the other in the drawing. can you help me

Hello, If you define the staircase that you modeled as a walking path by creating it in fragmented areas, the reinforced concrete calculation axes will not be extended. You can make the necessary changes in the drawings by using the two-dimensional possibilities. Note: - Instead of defining the foundation under the P14-15-16 and P17-18-19 curtains, the floor is given a negative level. It is convenient to model using foundation. Good work.

My project errors Hello everyone, I'm making a project for the first time, so I can't solve some errors even though I searched. I would like to learn about my mistakes and their suggestions from experienced friends. I am uploading my project. Thank you from now..

Reinforcement quantity Hello, I am analyzing a 3-storey building with a total construction area of approximately 1000 m2, 60 cm as a raft foundation and 32 cm cassette flooring. My equipment quantity is 59 tons according to the idecad report. I used 14 rebars for the columns, 12 rebars for the beams, and generally 10 rebars for the cassettes, and basically 14 rebars. I also have 50 cm flooded curtains in the production. Do you think this is too much? If so, what can I do to reduce it? Thanks...

Re: Project Design and Problems Encountered Hello... Although I can solve the attached project with normal rigid diaphragm, it gives the warning that the system cannot be solved in semi-rigid solution.

Re: Project Design and Problems Encountered
"tavekkul":1wn246o2" said:
Hi... Even though I can solve the attached project with normal rigid diaphragm, it gives the warning that the system cannot be solved in semi-rigid solution.
Hello Analysis If you get an error during the analysis dialog, you can see the coordinates of the faulty joint points. In the 3D analysis model, the joint point is marked with a red arrow. Select and delete all of these very small slabs that you defined in the plan. After the analysis, you can add the pattern plan as a drawing.

Hello there. Project link:
I added an L-shaped curtain because there is a workplace on the ground floor. However, this curtain does not continue as L after the 1st normal floor. I marked the canceled arm as "not continuing on all floors". In this case, I don't have to do it as a curtain group up to the ground floor, right? Or is the modeling correct?

Re: Project Design and Problems Encountered Hello, I am designing a ground+1 floor summer house. There is no sub-basement or basement in my construction. I use foundations all the time. Is it possible for me to lay on the foundation?

Advice about the project Hello, I am an Idestatic demo user. -2+-1+z+1+2+3 in a total 6-storey building, the raft base thickness is 45 cm, the floor thickness is 13 cm and the beam is 25x40cm. I am waiting for your suggestions. Thank you.

Mosque Project Hello friends, I am waiting for your comments on the attached mosque project. I think the dome loading is not pressing the beams all the way. Because in the analysis model, the dome load lines are not visible on all of the beams, but only on some of them. Secondly, I modeled the dome pulley beams on the normal floor beams, do you think this is the correct calculation and model?

Re: Mosque Project Hello
"ebasakin":2qmh1x19" said:
Hi friends, I am waiting for your comments on the attached mosque project.
My suggestions: --I think there is no problem with the dome, --P16 curtain Make a group curtain with S08 column (enter as a curtain.) in the same way, P19 and S8 column, -Do not pile on beam irons, -You may not get wall loads on the floor where the dome is located, -Make a solution by making all finite elements 0.25 m.

Hello friends, as far as I understand from the regulation, mixed and limited ductile system selection can be made in column and curtain system DTS:1, BYS:8 unidirectional threaded slabs. Since the high ductility selection can be selected in the program TDY parameter input, the projects that this design is correct are sent to the municipalities. What are your views on the subject, have I misunderstood the regulation, can such structures be selected as highly ductile? Thank you from now.

Re: Project Design and Problems Encountered
"onurkrcyli":2aobabye" said:
Hi, I am designing a ground+1 floor summer house. There is no sub-basement or basement in my construction. I use a foundation all the time. Is it possible to lay on the foundation? If it is not possible, how can I do the flooring of the floor?
Above ground floor analysis is not performed.You can give details in the plans and sections using 2D drawing tools as a constructivist.

About Mixed / Limited System Hello friends, as far as I understand from the regulation, mixed and limited ductile system selection can be made in column and curtain system DTS:1, BYS:8 unidirectional threaded slabs. . What are your views on the subject, am I misunderstanding the regulation, can such structures be selected as a high ductile system? Thank you from now.

"volvoxx":2rz4ooo4" said:
Hi friends, as far as I understand from the regulation, mixed and limited ductile system selection can be made in column and curtain system DTS:1, BYS:8 unidirectional threaded floors, other than that, high ductile selection cannot be applied in such structures. Program TDY Since the high ductility selection can be selected in the parameter input, projects that this design is correct are sent to the municipalities.What are your views on the subject, I wonder if I misunderstood the regulation, can such structures be selected as high ductility? Thank you in advance.
Systems with unidirectional toothed floor curtains Mixed It can be solved with the ductility level.When you select DTS=1 and Unidirectional gear laying in the TBDY 2018 Analysis settings wizard, only Mixed system A23 and A24 can be selected.

Hello there. In my attached project, I see that some of my curtains are equipped with headboards in the basement. What could be the reason for this and what is your advice? Also, since it gives basement curtain thickness warning in geometry control, when I mark basement curtains as "subbasement/curtain not continuing on all floors", it does not give a warning. My basement is already rigid. If I do not make this marking and ignore the warning in the geometry control, will I be wrong as a model?

Back