Effect of computer components on analysis time

"ATK":dyouhkd7" said:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.40 Ghz Ram: 16 GB DDR3 Display:[ /u] NVIDIA Quadro K600 1 gb DDR3 Analysis Time: 11:01 :(
Hello. The analysis took a long time. Is the model you analyzed in the first post of this thread? Or is it in the second message?The data in the result table belongs to the model in the second message.

"MaFiAMaX":nqebtfqg" said:
Hi guys, I thought of posting a new model and result table for the sake of tidier and continuity of information in this topic. The model is simpler and the analysis time is not so long as to hinder your work. The model is v10. I created it based on the black template 03. I set the floor and curtain mesh width to 50 cm. The link on which the model is loaded will be permanent, so it will not be deleted. As you share your results, I will add them to the table. At least for a while :) Even if there are 20 results in the list, I think it is enough. After opening the model, just press the analysis button without changing any settings Model:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Result table:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
When you click on the processor name in the result table, you can see its properties. NOTE: It may be more useful if this message can be moved to the top of the thread by the administration.
Mrb.s, I bought the model here.. I think it's the second model..

I7 6700 HQ 2.6 GHZ 12 GB RAM 64 BIT 11.35 ANALYSIS TIME A 2 YEARS LAPTOP ANALYSIS TIME IS LONG COMPARED TO ME WITH SIMILAR FEATURES.

Also get data from a bad computer :) Pentium(R) Dual Core CPU E6800 @3.33 Ghz (2CPUs), ~3.3 Ghz Memory: 6 GB Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 6350 Analysis Time: 16.35 min

Intel(R)_Core(TM)_i7-8750H_CPU_@_2.20GHz 32 Gb Ram ANALYSIS TIME : 3.06 SEC I could not comment. I think the processor speed has a negative effect.

I didn't want to open a new topic because the topic was opened here. If anyone knows, I'd be happy to answer. I'm going to buy a low budget laptop. Will I have problems running the program with these features? Also, what is the importance of the video card in analysis? Thanks. - AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor (2 real, 2 virtual cores. 2.6 Ghz Processor Speed) - 8 GB 2133 Mhz Ram - Nvidia Mx 230 graphics Card (2 GB GDDR5) - 256 GB SSD - 1366x768 Resolution

Back