Effect of computer components on analysis time

saridurmus, Although your processor and Mr. İsmail's processor are the same, your analysis time is 2 times. I didn't ask about the operating systems used, but I started to wonder if it should be mentioned as well. During the analysis, was there another process that was tiring the processor? Here is the final state: Result table:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Intel Core i7-4790K, 4400 MHz Motherboard Name MSI Z97A Gaming 7 (MS-7916) System Memory 32716 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3)

Intel Core i7-4790K, 4000 MHz Motherboard Name MSI Z97A Gaming 7 System Memory 16Gb Muvayapi's processor OC I guess we have a Ram difference, but my result is 2:51 - With Kaspersky on, the result is 3:29

"siromar":3fmt0dtr" said:
Intel Core i7-4790K, 4000 MHz Motherboard Name MSI Z97A Gaming 7 System Memory 16Gb Muvayapi's processor OC I guess we have a Ram difference but my result is 2:51 - with Kaspersky on, the result is 3:29 Let me also mention it
THERE IS POSSIBLE TO BE FROM RAM, EVEN THE MODEL OF RAM DIFFERENTS EVEN THE CURRENT PROCESSOR TEMPERATURE, IT WAS NOT AN EFFECTIVE CPU OC, I ANALYZED AT 4000 MHz WHILE ANALYSIS, I ANALYZES THE SPEED OF THE SSD

"muvayapi":1pg22wek" said:
"siromar":1pg22wek" said:
Intel Core i7-4790K, 4000 MHz Motherboard Name MSI Z97A Gaming 7 System Memory 16Gb Muvayapi's processor OC I think we have Ram difference but my result is 2:51 - While Kaspersky is open, the result is 3:29
THERE IS POSSIBLE TO BE FROM RAM, EVEN THE MODEL OF THE RAM DIFFERENTS EVEN THE CURRENT PROCESSOR TEMPERATURE WAS NOT AN EFFECTIVE CPU OC. I ANALYZED AT 4000 MHZ WHEN I ANALYZED THE SPEED OF THE SSD IMPORTANT
You wrote 4400MHz processor speed. That's why I said OC. It was the legendary processor of its time, it still has expenses when you look at the results.

"siromar":2o0b03dp" said:
You wrote the processor speed of 4400MHz. That's why I said OC. It was the legendary processor of its time, it still has an expense when you look at the results.
Probably stated the maximum turbo frequency. Intel processors have been required for the last 7-8 years. The base frequency value is automatically overclocked. The turbo frequency of the i7 4790K is also 4.4 GHz. The i9 9900K sits at the top in the table, and the turbo frequency is 5.0 GHz. While ideCAD is analyzing, we can see that it has increased to the turbo frequency when we look at the Windows Task Manager. Thank you, it will be a good guide for those who want to upgrade their computer.Result table:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There is one thing I noticed in some big projects I've done in ide7. we are making a comment on the processor and ram, but while analyzing, I saw this. During the analysis period of the program, the program also uses the storage unit at regular intervals. The case of hdd or ssd can change the analysis time. It will seem a bit complicated, but it is useful to specify the storage information and the sata interface while testing. If Mr. Ismail can give a brief information about the process algorithm of the program during the analysis period, I think that more accurate information about the most optimal system can be collected.

"civilization":1kuz32wp" said:
There is a situation that I noticed in some big projects I made on ide7. We make a comment on the processor and ram, but while analyzing, I saw that during the analysis period, the program also uses the storage unit a lot at certain intervals. The case of hdd or ssd can change the analysis time. It will seem a bit complicated, but it is useful to specify the storage information and the sata interface while testing. I think that if Mr. Ismail can give a brief information about the process algorithm of the program during the analysis period, more accurate information about the most optimal system can be collected.[ /quote] ideCAD makes a solution by saving the system stiffness and load matrices too large to fit in the computer's memory during the analysis, by saving them piece by piece to the disk. Therefore, you may have seen the storage unit being used. If this occurs, the SSD will be faster than the HDD. Preferably, however, system memory of all matrices is over memory. establishment and resolution. System memory usage is incomparably faster (1000s times) compared to disk usage. As a result: If the system memory is insufficient, increasing the memory gives the best results. SSD speeds up the process of loading/saving projects etc. If memory is sufficient for the solution, adding extra memory will not bring any speedup. (You can track how much system memory is used during analysis from the task manager). The graphics card is not used in the analysis process.

Analysis Time: 2.55 Processor: Intel Core D07 - 7700HQ (6MB Cache Turbo Boost 3.8 Ghz) RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400MHz Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX1060 graphics card memory: 6GB storage: SSD + HDD: 256GB SSD + 1TB 7200RPm

İşlemci: [/ u] İntel Core i5-4670K 3.40 Ghz Ram: [/ u] 16 GB DDR3 Ekr: [/ u] NVIDIA Quadro K600 1 gb DDR3 [ u] Analysis Analysis: [/ u] 11:01 :( [/ i] [/ b]

Back