Sample Project Pool

Re: ideYAPI SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Hello, I can't make the metal material as I want in my rendering works, what should I do to create the aluminum effect, especially on aluminum railings, and can you suggest a site where I can download metal tectures?

Re: ideYAPI SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Hello, I am uploading an example of metal material properties below. Project download links are below. It will be very helpful for you to download them and review their materials. It gives the effect when you choose a color from the color scale for aluminum and make the necessary adjustments. You don't need texture for this. For material
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I can recommend this site. When you type free textures on the internet search engine, a lot of material comes out.

Re: ideYAPI SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS I would be very happy if you could prepare a lesson about idecad rendering. Because we can't find the documentation anywhere.

Re: ideYAPI EXAMPLE Render PROJECTS The documentation about rendering is available on our forum page:
In addition, you can download and review the sample rendering projects in the forum, and try rendering. In addition, Render trainings are given in our Istanbul office. You can call our Istanbul office and get information.

Re: SCENE 9 - OUTDOOR 1
"merveglslr":21of5qxh" said:
hi, I'm making scenes and animation from idecad I started working on making. How can I add other residences to the scene.
first of all it's easy, it was an issue that I was stuck with, this gave me an idea, maybe it will help

Could you please share a colorful floor plan narration video and an example that can be rendered? I am having very serious problems in Idecad 10 version and I couldn't find any answer in forum Thank you from now...

Back