Sample Project Pool

Re: ideYAPI EXAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Wouldn't it be better if idecad's developers fill in the frameworks in the next version or put such an option instead of preprocessing a tiny detail? For example, it would be better if it looks full when you say cut it with a roof.

Re: ideYAPI SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Of course, it can be done, even in the future, but it is not a 10-step job as you describe, it is done by you. You will take a section through the vault and draw an elongated object from that intersection. That's all. It takes 10 seconds of your time... Let me tell you a quicker method. We have already drawn a section for the vault, eg. with spline. If you draw a second vault with a thickness of 1-2 cm to close the intersection using this section, the area will be closed again. This process takes a maximum of 2 seconds. (The intersection is closed on the roof for now, not only on the vault.)
"RauLWalker":821g58y5" said:
wish idecad's developers fill the roofs in the next version instead of preprocessing a tiny detail. Or wouldn't it be better if he put an option like that?

Re: ide YAPI SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS
"RauLWalker":2waeaoa0" said:
So how do we make the water wavy?
Mr. Raulwalker Select a bump file that has the same touch to the relief feature of the material you defined for water and this value is 400 Enter as -500. According to the bump texture, you can see that the water has a wave feature.

Re: ideYAPI SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS
"RauLWalker":3fogcqar" said:
I made and rendered like yours but I couldn't achieve the same realism, what do you think:S
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello; We can't say exactly where you're having trouble without seeing your project, but looking at the render you got, we can't say for sure. I can make suggestions. First of all, the most important issue is TEXTURE selections. It is not possible to get quality and clean renderings with low resolution textures. We need to use textures in sizes suitable for our needs. (Using textures with higher resolution than necessary will extend the rendering time. As a result, every texture we use is kept in memory during rendering and They take up space.) As the render size we get grows, the textures used should grow to a certain extent.In a render taken at 800x600 resolution and in a render taken at 1920x1080 resolution, the same textures will have the same result. will not give a clue. In your project, especially the background texture is used in very low resolution. For the background, we recommend using the textures in the sky folder that comes in the IDE Architecture. As you will notice, they are very large and panoramic textures in 360 degrees horizontal and 180 degrees vertical. We can imagine that they are covered in a sphere (the logic of the sky dome). If the textures that come in the IDE architecture are not enough for you, you can find various PANAROMIC sky textures on the internet. The same is true for your grass, it's not clear whether textures are used or not, but we should use lifelike colors or textures for a realism effect. The grass color we see here is monotonous and raw, which takes it away from realism. Regarding the light settings, your sun intensity is not enough. Even though it was daytime, it was dark. Here you can find a solution by increasing the violence. In addition, the differences you will make in the color of the sun will create different effects. While rendering, we need to observe how the environment we want to create looks like in real life. For example, the sunlight intensity color and shadows between 12-13 noon hours will be different from those around 16-17. In addition, even depending on whether the season is winter or summer, the strength of sunlight color changes. The steeper the sun is to the ground, the shorter and clearer the shadows will be. As the sun angle increases towards the horizontal, the shadows get longer and lighter. It is necessary to construct such effects in relation to real life. Another issue is the positioning of the camera. When placing the camera, make sure there is at least 90 degrees difference from the sun or light source. If b,rb,r is at very close or very far angles, the details on the model either remain in the dark or in very bright conditions, this causes the details to not be selected and the depth of field to be lost in the render. A bit of trial and error will apply to a drum with non-textured base materials (eg glass). Because what kind of glass you want, whether you want to see the interior of the building, how much reflection you want, there are many features that affect the material quality. You can draw a roadmap for yourself by examining the materials in the demo projects we have given before. If you are having other problems other than these, if you can send your project, I will try to help you. Good work

Re: ideYAPI EXAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS it's very nice, thank you very much.. every kind of work I see in the forum strengthens my effort.. therefore, I would like to thank everyone who contributed, both those who answered the questions and added sample projects. Ms. Hatice, I had a question about the 3d floor plan before. You answered, I tried to work and train myself in line with that information and I succeeded in my own way. Thank you for your valuable information, I will add my work under another heading.. Best Regards..

Re: ideYAPI EXAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS
"serkan Zorlu":2fgauusx" said:
is very nice, thank you very much.. all kinds of work I see on the forum strengthens my effort.. That's why everyone who contributed, both those who answered the questions and set an example I would like to know if you have a chance to add the Venice project.. Hatice Ms., I had a question about the 3d floor plan before, you answered, I tried to work and train myself in line with that information and I succeeded in my own way. Thank you for your valuable information. Thank you, I will add my work under another title.. Best regards..
Thank you Mr. Serkan and matengineering for your nice comments. We would like to see your work. You can download the Venice project from the link below.
Good work...

Re: ideYAPI SAMPLE RENDER PROJECTS Model the pool on the ceiling with the papier-mâché command or an elongated object. For the LED light, you can draw a box or an extended object. Then in the material settings; Assign a material that you have given illumination/radiation material to the geometric object you have drawn for light. The color you choose for the material will be used as the color of the light. You can see the effect of the led light on the scene when you render by ticking the defined lights active option in the render settings. You can see this effect on the step below the terrace floor in the night render below. It was created in the same way. Project file of night scene if you want to examine it:
Textures of the same project:
Good work

Back