How to Create a New Stair Type

Re: Creating the staircase in the architectural project in idecad
"brk5672":2ixxwkr5" said:
Hi everyone, I have a floor plan and somehow I could not create the inclined part of the staircase in the idecad environment. When I create the inclined part with a route, the program perceives it as a landing .It would be greatly appreciated if you could help. Thanks in advance everyone...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello , I created your ladder. You can adjust the height of the ladder according to your existing ladder because the floor height is not clear in the drawing and the pier height is wrong. The stm file is attached. You need to put it in the ladder library. For this, go to the directory where the program is installed and copy the file you downloaded into the "C:\Program Files\ideCAD\ideCAD Static 8.62\stair" stair file. Then start the program from the Ribbon menu Ladder -> Ladder Settings - > Stair do from stair types Select the type of ladder you throw at it.

The drawing of the equipment on the hand-drawn staircase - I've been wanting to ask for a long time. When you draw a ladder by hand and assign a reinforcement axis, the reinforcements come together a lot. There is also reinforcement for each step. It is not like the draft stairs. I think there is a point that I do not know. How is the reinforcement axis defined? - I also tried hard to build the ground floor staircase, somehow it should be the 13th step ... there is an abnormal low level on the step. I don't understand how this happened, can anyone explain? I've made the same mistake again, it's the first time, but what can I do to fix it, do I redraw the whole step or can I delete the last 3 digits? Thanks in advance

Re: Drawing of reinforcements on stairs drawn by hand Hello,
I've been wanting to ask for a long time. When you draw a ladder by hand and assign a reinforcement axis, the reinforcements come together a lot. There is also reinforcement for each step. It is not like the draft stairs. I think there is a point that I do not know. How is the reinforcement axis defined?
You have defined the axis of calculation. But you have entered the ladder by defining each step as a field one by one. You can create the spiral staircases by defining 2 areas. Also, you need to arrange the reinforcement and section drawings of the spiral staircases by using the 2D drawing possibilities. Ladders with arm There is no proper reinforcement drawing.
I also tried hard to build the ground floor staircase, somehow it should be the 13th step ... there is an abnormal low level of elevation on the step. Have I ever made the same mistake again? It's the first time, but what can I do to fix it? Do I redraw the whole step or can I delete the last 3 digits?
This problem is due to the fact that you define each step as a different area. I created the ladder in your model. I did not delete the ladder you created either. You can examine the two and understand the difference.

Re: The drawing of the reinforcements on the hand-drawn staircase Thank you very much, Mr. Berat - is it even more practical, but always in harmony with the architecture, as you did? I made it step by step so that it would fit perfectly. - actually, could we deform the draft ladder and make it like this? - You made the ladder for me, thank you very much. "This is because you define each digit as a different field." You said, but I did it again myself, this time there was no problem. But if I do it again I will try your method first

Re: Drawing of reinforcements in hand-drawn stairs
"mkrts88":2bqowc9l" said:
Berat Bey, thank you very much - it's even more practical like you did, but is it always compatible with the architecture? I made a step. - Actually, I wonder if we could deform the draft staircase directly and make it like this? - You also made the staircase for me, thank you very much. You said, "This problem is due to the fact that you define each step as a different area." But I did it myself again, this time there was no problem. But if I do it again, I will try your method. At first
It would be compatible with the architecture when you divide it into two or three areas and create the staircase. Do not prefer to create a ladder step by step.

Re: Ribbed flooring
"evanes07":1yr2m1ig" said:
I made a floor plan, I chose the staircase from the ready-made template, I think I entered the values correctly, but if you look at it..
I created the staircase. Stair stm You need to put the files in the ladder library. For this, go to the directory where the program is installed and copy the file you downloaded into the "C:\Program Files\ideCAD\ideCAD Static 8.61\stair" stair file. Then start the program from the Ribbon menu Ladder -> Ladder Settings -> Ladder types Select the type of ladder you have put in the stair file. There is no problem when I add the ladder to your model and check the quantity status. The view of the ladder attached to the model; To download the model with the ladder added;
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Ribbed flooring Thanks for the drawing, but I even chose 14 gauge reinforcement for the ladder, the reinforcement doesn't save.. what could be the cause?

Re: Ribbed flooring
"evanes07":749u8f9l" said:
Thanks for the drawing, but I even chose 14 reinforcements for the staircase, the reinforcement does not save.. what could be the cause?
If you are going to solve it, review the stair support conditions. Choose the appropriate support condition for each edge. If you are making a solution together with the building, do not connect the recessed foundation to the foundation, simply connect the ladder and the structure to work together.After these processes, check the stair calculation axes as well.

Re: Ribbed flooring When the calculation axes are made 3 vertical and 1 horizontal, it also comes out without error, independent of the structure, is the simple calculation axis correct in this way? Also, there is no problem when you solve it with the structure, thank you..

I couldn't create the attached ladder Hello everyone. I could not create the attached ladder. Could you please help? I am using idecad 7.022. Thanks.

Re: I couldn't create the attached ladder Hello, You can find the attached ladder. Since the staircase is in the spiral staircase class, you will need to edit the detail drawings created with 2d drawing tools.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type Hello; I tried to make the ladder in the pictures I sent with the route command, but is the image on the 6th and 11th steps normal or how can I fix it. Thank you.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type
"hknsen":3hgk6jrl" said:
Hi, I tried to make the ladder in the pictures I sent with the route command, but is the image on the 6th and 11th steps normal or how can I fix it. Thanks Thank you.
Hello, Can you add the ladder you created to the message?

"hknsen":xquchrur" said:
Hi, I tried to make the ladder in the pictures I sent with the route command, but is the image on the 6th and 11th steps normal or how can I fix it?
Hello, please define the 6th and 11th steps as landings and do not mark the "Last step at the upper level" line for all branches in the Stair Settings/Areas tab. Sample ladder is attached. Good work

Re: Creating a New Stair Type Thank you very much for your interest and concern. I did as you said, my problem was fixed, but this time it automatically lowers my step height. While I have 5 steps of 17.65cm pier height on the ladder I want to create, when I deselect the last rung at upper level option, the pier height decreases by 14.71cm. The ladder you sent is as I wanted, but when I try to make the same ladder on your project, I get the same problem. Is there any adjustment I need to make?

"hknsen":2xdoqkan" said:
Thank you very much for your interest and concern. I did as you said, my problem was fixed, but this time it automatically lowers my step height. While I have 5 steps 17.65cm pier height on the ladder I want, when I remove the option at the upper level of the last step, the pier height decreases by 14.71cm. The ladder you sent is what I wanted, but when I try to make the same ladder on your project, I get the same problem. Is there an adjustment I need to make? /quote] Check the height of the ladder arms.

Back