How to Create a New Stair Type

canerozen

I could not create the attached ladder in the idecad environment. only one type is explained in the training video. How will the ladder be given its rotary shape? Even if this is presented in the form of a video, it will be useful for both me and other users.

Re: ladder drawing! Hello Watch the training video in the link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
In order to convert the staircase you sent into a 3D Stair object, you need to draw the rotating part and the straight steps with separate route objects. The red, blue and green areas you see in the attached picture are closed with separate route objects. Each has a separate output line. Click on the Create new ladder command, which is shown as 1 in the picture, in the ladder toolbar. After the 1st area, the exit line of the 1st area is selected. In the dialog that appears, the area height and the number of stair steps are entered. In the ladder toolbar, click on the "Add ladder area" command shown with 2 in the picture. After the 2nd area, the exit line of the 2nd area is selected. In the dialog that appears, the area height and the number of stair steps are entered. 3. The field is added in the same way for the field. If it is desired to be taken in the drawings by performing static analysis, the calculation axis is drawn by using the Ladder Reinforced Concrete Calculation Axis command in the Stairs toolbar. Support conditions are determined with the command define stair supports. You can watch the video on this link.
The conversion of the staircase to 3D Ladder can be viewed from the attached project.

Re: drawing stairs! I'm trying to create a staircase on the ground floor of my attached project, no matter how I draw my exit line in that small square with the route command, I couldn't define it as a rotary, I always see it as a landing and the staircase type tab becomes passive, I can't change it.

Re: drawing stairs!
"canerozen":37rsfsnt" said:
I am trying to create a staircase on the ground floor of my attached project, no matter how I draw my exit line in that small square with the route command, I could not define it as a rotary, it sees it as a continuous landing and a staircase Type tab is inactive, I can't change it
Watch the training video in the link:

Re: staircase drawing! Greetings, I wanted to create a staircase with two arms, but with two landings and three steps, could you help me? H: I wanted to make a 5-height staircase with 10 steps each, 3 (steps) with a total of 30 steps, and the pitches of 120 cm, but I could not create them.

Re: staircase drawing!
"saridurmus":3vaj0r4x" said:
Hi, I wanted to create a two-armed staircase type but with two landings and three steps, could you help me? I wanted to make 3 (steps) with 10 steps, a total of 30 steps, and the pitches of 120 cm. I could not create.

Re: stair drawing!
"saridurmus":4pk60803" said:
sending a schematic drawing
Watch the tutorial video in the link:
Hello There are stair arms that need to be entered one above the other. You need to draw the contour of the stairs by sliding 0.5 cm so that it does not overlap the area below.You can examine the modeled version and the route objects used in the attached project.You can model this staircase by using two staircases together, that is, the lower 2-arm and single-level staircase can be used together with the single-armed staircase. By entering the properties of the ladder, elevation can be given to the ladder from the Construction tab.

Re: stair drawing! Hello, I understood the information you provided in designing the spiral staircase with a landing, but I couldn't do the last part. I showed the opposite direction of exit to an upper landing in the attached project. Thanks in advance for your help...

Re: staircase drawing!
"legend":24ncxe3e" said:
hello, I understood the information you provided in designing the spiral staircase with landing, but I couldn't do the last part. I showed the opposite direction of the exit to the upper landing in the attached project. your help Thanks in advance...
Hello. You need to maintain continuity in the route objects that you have drawn the exit line. The route object of the last turning area on your staircase is drawn upside down. Delete the existing route object and redefine it as an arc in the direction of the exit line.

Re: stair drawing! Import the architecture to the back, create 5 steps one by one with the Route command, crossing the lines.

Re: drawing stairs! I don't define stairs. I add reinforcements and draw stairs by hand Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: stair drawing! How do we adjust the number of steps, width and height in spiral staircases? Can you help with that too? How do we make the circular output axis?

Re: ladder drawing! What else do we need to do after we import the architecture to the back and draw it with the route command?

Back