How to Create a New Stair Type

Re: Creating a New Stair Type How can we define the reinforcement calculation axis continuously in the full spiral staircase type?

Re: Creating a New Stair Type
"Technicalman":30bzmb84" said:
How can we define the reinforcement calculation axis continuously in full spiral staircase type?
Automatic drawing is not given in full spiral staircases. cannot be defined as curvilinear You can draw stair details using 2D drawing tools (Line, circle arc etc.)

Re: Opinions and questions about using ideCAD Reinforced Concrete 8 Hello friends, I am trying to improve myself by watching videos on the internet. But I'm having a lot of trouble with drawing stairs. I am encountering this error in the route stair drawing. I couldn't quite understand the logic, the project and error image is attached. How can I overcome this problem? Waiting for your opinions.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type Hello Mr. Kaan, You do not need to create steps one by one when creating a new staircase. I suggest you divide it into areas according to the type of your staircase. You can create the staircase in the project you added by dividing it into 3 areas. You can build rotary treads, straight treads as separate parts. When I examine the ladder in the project you added, I see that you have started to enter step by step. You have also defined the pavement distances between your steps separately with the route. It will be more accurate to create reinforced concrete from reinforced concrete. When creating the ladder, make sure that your exit line starts at the first step of the area you created and ends at the last step. This is the reason for the error you are getting. Your 2nd output line starts from the area you defined for the coating and ends at the last area. It gives an error because there are 2 different fields. As an example for you, I am adding the 1st area of the ladder I created by applying the processes I mentioned. In the unclear point, you can get technical support from our Istanbul or Bursa office with remote access. I wish you good work..

Hello, I want to design a staircase with steps on the landing. One of the landing steps is troublesome in the 3D image of the staircase that I created from the closed areas I created with the route. How can I fix this situation?

"onrkrtc":zbvc68qb" said:
Hi, I want to design a staircase with a step on the landing. In the 3D image of the staircase I created from the closed areas I created with the route, one of the landing steps is problematic. How can I fix this situation?
Hello, I want to design a staircase with steps on the landing. First, create two steps, then arrange the number of steps from the staircase properties as 1. The sample staircase is attached. Good work

ladder modeling hello, I can't create the staircase in my project where I uploaded the architecture and model. When I draw the staircase floor with a route and say add an area, the route object is formed in an absurd place. The staircase rotates 2 turns. Climb up to 2.50 level in 15 steps and start at 2.50 level again I mean, I'd be very happy if you could help.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: stair modeling I understand that there is no stair section in the cross section of your model, as if a landing at 250 elevation later increased to 500 elevation. if so, draw up to 250 level, connect the landing at this level and copy the first ladder after 250 level.

Re: stair modeling yes, there is a landing at 2.50 level, but I cannot connect the landing to the staircase. I draw it with the route object and add the staircase area, the landing occurs in a very unrelated place, and the problem stems from there.

Re: stair modeling If you simply draw a plan and section in two dimensions, there will be friends in the forum who will help.

Re: stair modeling
"hatice.mert":2xi80rbl" said:
hello, I can't create the staircase in my project where I uploaded the architecture and model. When I draw the staircase floor landing with a route and add an area, the route object appears in an absurd place. stair 2 The tour turns around. It goes up to 2.50 level in 15 steps and starts from 2.50 level again and goes up to 5. I would be very happy if you could help me.
Hello, You can model overlapping stairs as two separate stairs. You can reproduce stairs that repeat rhythmically from floor to floor.

hello, in the drawings of the spiral staircase in the library, the sections of the rotating parts are not correct. Is there a way to get the correct cross section?
RI0Ou6.png

Hello, I need to create a ladder. It is a staircase consisting of 16 steps in total, the first step and the last step being straight and the others ascending as a spiral staircase. I create my ladder by giving a route command for ladder drawing in the program. but no matter what I did, I couldn't get the program to resolve the first and last steps as straight stairs. it solves all the steps as a spiral staircase. What should I do please help

Back