How to Create a New Stair Type

Re: Creating a New Stair Type I have a problem with a ladder, can you help me? How do I define the output line on this ladder? How do I define the first 3 digits as normal returns? I throw out the plan of the ladder. I will be glad if you help.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type Hello, We create the ladder in the image and present it to you in the attachment. Good work.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type Can you help me create the attached stair with intermediate landing?
5987inciw2122994.jpg

Re: Creating a New Stair Type Hello, We create the ladder in the image and present it to you in the attachment. Good work.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type Good afternoon guys, can anyone help or draw this ladder? The rotating part comes as a landing, please help. Ladder option does not open please help

Re: Creating a New Stair Type
"batuhann28522":1k20mubi" said:
Good afternoon friends, can anyone help or draw this ladder. the rotating part comes as a landing please help. The ladder option does not open, help me please
Hello, the stair floor height seen on Dwg is based on 300cm, we present it to you in the appendix.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type hello. I'm trying to draw a similar staircase to the first one you showed. After creating the first stair, when I add a stair area, the other stair lines become invisible, not clickable :/

Re: Creating a New Stair Type good day, when creating a new stair type with the route command in the project I have specified in the attachment, I get the warning "the exit line cannot end at the starting point". Why is the problem caused?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type The ladder you want is as attached. You make other settings (height, elevation etc.) Review the route objects.

"NYILMAZ":1z7b3921" said:
The ladder you want is as attached. You can make other settings (height, elevation etc.) Review the route objects.
thank you Nedim Bey

"MaFiAMaX":4rinrz5k" said:
Are step numbers not visible on the plan in v8.61?
If you tick the box for layer settings/drawing details tab/stair texts, step numbers visible.

"NYILMAZ":p7gtuj05" said:
"MaFiAMaX":p7gtuj05" said:
in v8.61, step numbers are not visible in the plan?
Layer settings/ If you check the drawing details tab/stair text box, the digit numbers will appear.
Thank you Mr. Nedim.

Re: Creating a New Stair Type Sorry friends, the municipality stubbornly asked for the details of this ladder, although I tried a lot, I could not succeed, I would appreciate if you could help me

"tayfuner":16epe6j5" said:
Friends, sorry, the municipality stubbornly asked for the details of this ladder, although I tried a lot, I could not succeed, I would appreciate if you could help

Creating the staircase in the architectural project in ideCAD Hi everyone, I have a floor plan and somehow I could not create the curved part of the staircase in idecad environment. When I create the curved part with a route, the program perceives it as a landing. If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. ...

Re: Creating the staircase in the architectural project in idecad There was a similar situation in the forum, you had to curve the staircase area to the short side, so it was incompatible with the reality drawn by the architect, you were curving edit: I added dwg in the program, I didn't try it but it should accept it this way

Re: Creating a New Stair Type I CANNOT CREATE THE FEMALE ON THE LADDER IN THE VISUAL. I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU. I WISH EVERYONE GOOD WORK AND GOOD DAY. :)

Back