Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: My questions about ideCAD Static IDS v1O
"servany2":2eql2ovo" said:
"nurgulkaya":2eql2ovo" said:
Hi; If you follow the wizard in the program, when choosing R from Table 4.1, you can see that the program turns off the types containing hollow floor tiles. If you follow the wizard step by step, you will observe the situation. Good work.
hello nurgül lady, I will add the r coefficient in dts 1 in the trial project, the wizard allows you to examine it, although there is no screen in the system (item 4.3.4.3), my aim is not to criticize you please do not misunderstand me, I wanted to point out the parts that I see, I guess, this is the purpose of the wizard. Supervising an average user, not our experienced elders, considering ideyapı users, although there is no obligation, it is necessary to thank all of you
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: My questions about ideCAD Static IDS v1O Hello; The wizard has been developed to ensure that pre-project settings are made and entered consistently. After the project is entered, during the reporting phase, irregularities, overturning moment of the bulkheads etc. There are controls. In the future, controls similar to geometry control will be added simultaneously with the project. If you wish, you can make the necessary settings for the regulation from the analysis settings tab without using a wizard.

Re: How can I bring v10 to colors in old versions
"servany2":1uk5wiq3" said:
hello, section line is not created, can you help me, nothing is done when you press create.
Hello, I have created both the formwork plan section and the whole project section in your project. You may have forgotten to press the OK button in the toolbar.

Re: My questions about ideCAD Static IDS v1O hello yasin, when I tried yesterday, the create command (create a section) was not working, but today there was no problem, thank you for your answer

Re: Hollow slab gives error v10
"Ismail Hakki Besler":38xp1m0g" said:
"actombo":38xp1m0g" said:
4)Slab does not recover in-plane stresses. How can I fix this error?
With v10.02, this problem has been fixed.
Hello Mr. Ismail. How can we download v10.02?

"Ismail Hakki Besler":dypwr5vn" said:
"actombo":dypwr5vn" said:
4)Slab does not recover in-plane stresses. How can I fix this error?
This problem has been fixed with v10.02.
Where can we find v10.02? No automatic updates?

"MrtGrsl":1r62cbss" said:
"Ismail Hakki Besler":1r62cbss" said:
"actombo":1r62cbss" said:
4)Floor plane How can I fix this error?
This problem has been fixed with v10.02.
Where can we find v10.02? Isn't there an automatic update?
they send it by e-mail.

Re: Hollow floor slab gives an error v10
"actombo":3chbcemp" said:
they send it as e-mail.
Unable to reach the office, they don't work on Saturday. Did you get it today?

Elevator side curtains v10 Mergabalar There is a typical elevator shaft in the attached project, according to the new idea, the place I circled should be my curtain or column (modeled as a curtain group) v10.02 thanks

Re: Elevator side curtains
"Apocalpyse":1204u79d" said:
Mergabas There is a typical elevator shaft in the attached project, according to the new idea, the floor I circled should be my curtain or column (modeled as a curtain group) v10. 02 thanks
Elevator curtains must be entered with a shell element and defined as a group.

Re: Elevator side curtains Mr. Ismail, first of all, thank you for your reply. Yes, curtains should be defined as a group, but is the reinforcement placement incorrect in the attached case? Or is there any way to fix it? Generally, the stairwell is wide, the elevator is narrower. You need 50-60cm curtain arm in between. What solution should it be? Good work.

Column beam joint safety is not displayed v10 I CANNOT VIEW JOIN CUTTING SAFETY IN IDECAD V10 VERSION AND REFLECT IT TO REPORTS. IS THERE SOMETHING I MADE OVER?

Back