Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: My questions about ideCAD Static IDS v1O
"servany2":245wxgls" said:
-the program allows it when the hollow floor slabs pass Hn=17.5 with the stair tower in systems, although the system is prohibited (as stated in the new regulation for the stair tower negligible, user initiative) will there be an option to choose this option in the program? Currently, there is no restriction in bys, the wizard allows
Hello, the floor height limit for BYS=6 in buildings with DTS=3, 3a, 4, 4a is 28 m. Is the building's DTS= 1.1a, 2 or 2a?

Re: My questions about ideCAD Static IDS v1O Thank you for your replies.
"MaFiAMaX":11e0jkm2" said:
Hello, the floor height limit for BYS=6 in buildings with DTS=3, 3a, 4, 4a is 28 m. Is your building DTS= 1.1a, 2 or 2a?
Hello, I tried for dts 1, the selection of hollow floor tiles remains active.

Re: When I have the base I choose, it gets very tight v10
"servany2":2qnn4gow" said:
yasin bey tendency, when you open all floors with v10, as you said, there are problems you mentioned, but the same carrier system with data entry with v10 (same project) ) (NADİ HAZELNUT), it is obvious that there are huge differences, while the relative floor drifts are 0.015, while in v10 data input this amount is very small, such as 0.0068, which seems scary to me because it is not normal to have such a difference, although the data input is not exactly the same, it is small in loads. There are differences. If you have had the opportunity to examine all reinforced concrete element cross-sections and lengths, I look forward to your comment
In the new regulation, the ground class has become the most important factor determining the earthquake loads affecting the building after the acceleration parameters. Depending on the ground class. As a result, the rigidity of the building and thus the relative floor drifts can vary greatly.Probably the ground survey has been done beforehand.For example, the previous survey The C group soil class given in the previous years does not coincide with the C ground classes in the new regulation. It will probably fit either a D or an E. The number of floor classes has increased from 4 to 6. You can analyze again by checking your ground class.

Re: My questions about ideCAD Static IDS v1O Hello; If you follow the wizard in the program, when choosing R from Table 4.1, you can see that the program turns off the types containing hollow floor tiles. If you follow the wizard step by step, you will observe the situation. Good work.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10 Released
"afrasiyab45":fj1f0opw" said:
Hi, I'm getting a rigid basement error in the report section in my non-basement construction. Is there a point I missed? Good work.
hello, in your project, if the height of the building is to be taken from the upper level of the foundation Hn in the new earthquake regulation, shouldn't it be bys 7?

Re: Curtain Tilt MT , Rollover MT Ratio: Less than 0.4 HELLO YASİN, I AM SOLVING A PROJECT WITH THE SAME FEATURES. DST=1 BYS=8 2 STOREY FLOOR VILLA. IN YOUR ANSWER TO MUSTAFA, YOU SAID THAT YOU CAN SELECT THE LIMITED DUCTILITY LEVEL, BUT IT SHOULD BE USED IN BUILDINGS WITH DTS=3 AND DTS=4 IN TBDY 2018 4.3.4.3 ARTICLE. DESIGN CLASS DTS=1 OF OUR PROJECT IS IT CORRECT THAT WE CHOOSE THE LEVEL OF DUCTILITY TO BE LIMITED DESPITE THIS ITEM. GOOD WORK.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10 Released Hello; Along with the updates, the files included here will also be updated. Good work.

Re: My questions about ideCAD Static IDS v1O When I want to place a column at the V10 node, the draft column image disappears while adjusting the column direction. Could it be like the V8?

"ahmet_divan":3q7i4bpp" said:
When I want to place the column at the V10 node, when I adjust the column direction, the sketch column image disappears. Could it be like V8?
No change has been made regarding the situation you mentioned in Hello Ver 10. Detail the problem on a screenshot and a project. Alternatively, you can call our Bursa office technical service and show us the situation by allowing us to connect to your computer remotely. Bursa office technical service: 0 224 220 67 17 Remote support software you can use to get it:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: My questions about ideCAD Static IDS v1O I did not encounter the same problem when I opened it to tell with a remote connection. If I come across it again I will call for remote connection. Thanks.

Hollow tiling gives an error v10 Hello, 1) I couldn't understand why it gives errors in geometry controls. While performing v10 analysis, the program closes without analysis. What is the solution? Good work
2) When defining 25/50 beams, the floor comes over the beam. When I make the same beam 50/32, it does not coincide on the beam. I deleted it many times, I drew it the same way. What is the reason?
3) There are openings close to 8 m in the project. We used to solve the systems in this opening as cassettes because we had a scattering tooth. Do I need to solve it? There will also be a basement floor slab. Since there is not a single flooring system, which flooring system should I choose in the wizard? 4) Laying does not recover from in-plane stresses. How can I fix this error?
final version of the project:https://www.dosyaupload.com/eoW2

Re: In the report, it says that the rigid basement display has been improved in v10 update, no thanks.

Re: Cassette tiling gives an error V10 I'm writing from a tablet. Therefore, I could not download the project file and look. But I can say the following about errors. 1- small angled object: There are objects in your project that are not perfectly horizontal or perfectly vertical, but appear vertical or horizontal. For example, the k62 beam in the picture. This is a "warning" message, not an error. Sometimes it is done by mistake. It means "Are you sure you're doing this". For 2-beam floors, design according to the item in the attached picture about rib beams. (Picture ending with 5558) item 11.3.2 3- There are preliminary restrictions on floor thicknesses in this article. See these limitations again in the attached picture. Picture ending with (000301) N. YILMAZ .

Re: How can I bring v10 to the colors in old versions Hello, The white template that I added to the message has been edited. You can copy the template file to the program folder. In future updates, other templates will be edited and added to the installation automatically. The transparency feature is not visible on the tiles at the moment. This issue will also be fixed in future updates.

"nurgulkaya":2lo8y0ta" said:
Hi, If you follow the wizard in the program, you can see that the program turns off the types containing hollow tiles when selecting R from Table 4.1. If you follow step by step, you will observe the situation. Good work.
Hello, Ms. Nurgül, in the trial project I will add, the wizard allows the r coefficient in dts 1, you can examine it, although there is no curtain in the system (item 4.3.4.3), my aim is not to criticize you, please do not misunderstand I wanted to point out the parts that I saw. I think the purpose of the wizard is to control an average user, not our experienced elders, thinks of ideyapı users, although there is no obligation, we should thank you all for this

Back