Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: Did you know that? (Hint) -When drawing, formwork plan or column apl. for overlapping texts -Is there a study to equip the perimeter of curtain and floor tears with stirrups according to the new regulation?

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* hello; While defining a polygon column from lines, I could see the nodal point where the column was defined in red in previous versions. I can't see this after the last update. Show node points option is also active. I would be glad if you help. Good work.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Greetings, while Idecadde is getting the beam tables of the modeled multi-storey building. Is it possible to draw beam tables of all floors at once in one sheet? In multi-storey buildings, is it possible to import all of them at once instead of copying the beam table of each floor one by one?

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* You can get the same floors by marking them similarly from the Drawings-Reinforced Concrete-Beam Extensions-Similar Floors section

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello. In the column application plan, in the title part, the ground safety stress value remains constant. Friends, can you review? Is it just me? Best regards ...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)*
"legend":2vjcppal" said:
Hello. Soil safety stress value in column application plan, title section, remains constant. Can you guys check it out.Is it just me? Best regards ...
[ /quote] Hello, select the letterhead prepared for TBDY 2018 in the Colon Application Plan settings and get a drawing.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello. Where should I intervene in the curtain group bending design error?

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello; Ismail's answer to a similar question: The last two items will solve your problem.
"Ismail Hakki Besler":13az57jd" said:
Do not make separate solutions, definitely solve the polygon Reducing the concrete strength is only related to the minimum reinforcement in the beams Do not reduce the concrete quality Enlarge the header areas Increase the reinforcement area of the header area[ /quote] Best regards Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk

"2m project":1zz0ewvr" said:
Hi; Ismail's answer to a similar question: The last two items will solve your problem.
"Ismail Hakki Besler":1zz0ewvr" said:
Do not solve separately, definitely solve the polygon Reducing the concrete strength is only related to the minimum reinforcement in the beams. Do not reduce the concrete quality Enlarge the headboard areas Increase the headboard reinforcement area
Best regards. Sent via iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually searched but couldn't find any issues regarding this issue in the forum. Thank you, my problem was fixed by enlarging the header area.

"Levent Özpak":f5559z7m" said:
"legend":f5559z7m" said:
Hello. In the column application plan, in the title part, the ground safety stress value remains constant. Friends, can you review? Is it just me? Best regards ...
Hello, Colon Application Get a drawing by selecting the letterhead prepared for TBDY 2018 in the plan settings.
When I choose the standard letterhead, Mr. Levent, I encounter the same situation. Soil safety stress and local soil group are still visible. How can I cancel them and have the ground bearing power appear instead?

"aykut_k":36nx6elh" said:
I still face the same situation when I choose the standard letterhead Mr. Levent. The floor group is still visible. How can I cancel them and replace them with the floor bearing strength?
Close the program. Delete the "C:\ProgramData\ideCAD10" folder. Get the Colon application plan again. (If you don't see the ProgramData folder, it may be in a hidden location. " You can make it visible by checking the "Show hidden files and folders" option in the "Folder and Search options" section.) If the problem is not resolved, you can install teamviewer and contact our Bursa office.

"Levent Özpak":znhenk30" said:
"aykut_k":znhenk30" said:
When I choose the standard letterhead Mr. Levent I am facing the same situation again. Soil safety stress and local soil group are still visible. How can I cancel them and have the ground bearing power appear instead?
Close the program. Delete the "C:\ProgramData\ideCAD10" folder. Get the Colon application plan again. (If you can't see the ProgramData folder, it may be in a hidden location. You can make it visible by ticking the "Show hidden files and folders" option in the "Folder and Search options" section.) If the problem is not resolved, you can install teamviewer and contact our Bursa office.
It was fixed when you did what you said. Thank you so much

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello, When we perform an operation on the screen with the mouse (like moving the curtain end, etc.) on the graphic screen, the software stays in the curtain command. It is not possible to move the mouse again without activating a different command.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Greetings, I would appreciate if there is a study on beam crossties. good work, good day

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Published *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello, They wanted a kilt on high beams in our project in the municipality.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello. In the calculation report, under the heading "Calculation method and selection method of R coefficient" ; 1-) TBDY Article 4.3.2.4.b states "There was no control because there is no side curtain in the X and Y directions". Is it because there are console protrusions around curtains P05 and P06? 2-) In TBDY Article 4.3.4.5 it says "BYS=;BYS>=3 condition not met in X and Y directions (Tbl4.1)" and there is a tick mark. I couldn't understand this part. Could you explain? Thank you from now. Project link:

"puncover":113j78ep" said:
Hi. 1-) TBDY Article 4.3.2.4.b [i ]It says "There is no side curtain in the X and Y directions, so the control was not done"[/i]. I wonder if this is because there is a console protruding around the P05 and P06 curtains? ="puncover":113j78ep"]2-) In TBDY Article 4.3.4.5, it says "BYS=;BYS>=3 condition not met in X and Y directions (Tbl4.1)" and there is a tick mark. I couldn't understand this part.
TBDY 2018 item 4.3.4.5 Equation 4.2 requested 0.40Mo in the Structure Summary Report <Mdev koşulu sağlanmadı için "...koşul sağlanmadı" şeklinde mesaj verilmekte, ancak bina yükseklik sınıfı izin verilen sınırların içinde kaldığı için yeşil tik konarak sorun olmadığı belirtilmektedir.
İyi çalışmalar

&quot;Levent Özpak&quot;:o6q0oah8&quot; said:
&quot;puncover&quot;:o6q0oah8&quot; said:
The problem in your project is in for review It has been forwarded to the -ge team. TBDY 2018 item 4.3.4.5 in the Structure Summary Report 0.40Mo required in Equation 4.2 <Mdev koşulu sağlanmadı için "...koşul sağlanmadı" şeklinde mesaj verilmekte, ancak bina yükseklik sınıfı izin verilen sınırların içinde kaldığı için yeşil tik konarak sorun olmadığı belirtilmektedir.
İyi çalışmalar
Teşekkür ederim Levent Bey, iyi çalışmalar

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Column stirrups are defined automatically by the program. If requested, can additional column stirrups be drawn (increased)? I want to throw stirrups instead of donut reinforcement. Is this possible?

Back