Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Hello ; The formwork plan of the 1st basement floor of my project, which I have shared as a picture in the appendix. When I do the analysis by not accepting this floor as rigid in the x and y directions, basement walls that do not continue in flooding are also taken into account in the calculation of the shear overturning moment. How can I cancel this? Thank you.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Thank you. but I think we need to apply the joint gap between the curtain and the columns? When you look at the formwork plan, is it possible for us to accept this solid as rigid in the x or y direction or in both directions?
"unver":1cdmo5vx" said:
You can model the basement curtains as in the link below.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Ünver ÖZCAN

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published As seen from the mold plan;
"yusuf15hira17":14l4zby1" said:
but I think we need to apply the joint gap between the curtain and the columns?
Yes
"yusuf15hira17":14l4zby1" said:
when you look at the mold plan, this solid is considered rigid in the x or y direction or both. Is there a possibility that we can do it? (TBDY 2018 article 3.3.1.1. a) Ünver ÖZCAN

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Hello ; In the raft foundation soil stress control, there is only the control of the stresses of 1.4+1.6Q values, why is the control of the other stresses not visible? thanks

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published
"yusuf15hira17":7o2st13i" said:
Hi ; There is only 1.4+1.6Q control in the raft foundation soil stress control, why is the control of other stresses not visible? Thanks
Hello, In the program, the loading combination that gives the greatest base pressure in each finite element is printed. The loading combination that gives the greatest base pressure in all finite elements in the project may have been caused by 1.4G+1.6Q loading. Good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Ok, thank you. I reported it to the municipality, but he was not convinced. I also gave a list of basic sub-diagrams by adding them to the report.
"Levent Özpak":9kbgojdo" said:
"yusuf15hira17":9kbgojdo" said:
Hello ; In the raft foundation soil stress control, there is only the control of the stresses of 1.4+1.6Q values, why is the control of the other stresses not visible? thanks
Hello, In the program, the loading combination that gives the greatest base pressure is printed in each finite element. The loading combination that gives the greatest base pressure in all finite elements in the project may have been caused by 1.4G+1.6Q loading. Good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Hello; I have one more question, sorry for another project. In the picture I have attached for another project, the values appear as =0 in the structure summary report for beam deflection control. but the normal deflection calculation has been made, in the beam deflection control pages. I wonder why it shows as 0 in the structure summary report. They asked me to ask the municipality specifically. This situation was encountered frequently.

"yusuf15hira17":3vuabvbj" said:
Hi, I have one more question, sorry I have attached the picture for another project, the values in the structure summary report for beam deflection control = It appears as 0. But the normal deflection calculation has been made, on the beam deflection control pages. I wonder why it appears as 0 in the building summary report. They asked me to ask the municipality specifically. This situation is frequently encountered.
Hello, TS 500 Article 13.2 in all of the beams in the project , Table 13.1 "Deflection does not require Calculation of Bending Elements (Height/Span) Ratios" is provided and deflection control is not required, so no deflection value is printed in the Structure Summary report if no deflection is checked. Although the condition that does not require deflection calculation is met, if it is desired to perform deflection verification, Beam Properties/Cracked Section -"Always check the deflection condition" option can be checked in the deflection tab. Good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published A building inspection firm requests the creation of columns in the curtain related to the studding of beams in the curtain. We didn't see anything about it in the regulations. But I'll do it because it makes sense. In some programs, it seems that in such a case, automatic columns are created. related to the need for columns related to this place or stress concentration, etc. There is an account detail in our account report that there is no problem with While looking, I noticed that the strong pitch control (p701 pitch) is not calculated in the y direction, is this related to the issue?

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published Hello, While the scans are made as "hatch" in foundation and formwork plan drawings, they are made as "line" in column application plan drawings. Can't a hatch be made as in the mold plans? The fact that the scan is line causes problems in some arrangements.

"MaFiAMaX":3fvu106e" said:
Hi, While the scans are made as "hatch" in foundation and formwork plan drawings, it is done as "line" in column application plan drawings. Can't a hatch be made as in the plans? Line scanning causes problems in some arrangements.
Hello Mr. Erhan, Column and curtain scans in column applications are also hatched. Are you talking about another drawing? You can select the scans and change their type as I have shown in the picture. Hatch You can determine the type of drawing before you take it.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Hello Mr. Yasin, I asked my question incompletely. After exporting the column application drawings, when the dwg looks at the drawing, the hatches are broken. There is no such problem in formwork and foundation plan drawings.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released I downloaded the beta version of 10.016 and analyzed a few of my works, but there seems to be some problems. The carrying capacity of the 14th version of the raft foundation is not enough in the 16th version. 14 ver. While the max capacity is 43, 16 ver. It's around 55 when I analyzed it. it shouldn't be that much of a difference. 14 ver. in the same way in slab stress controls. 16 ver. no problem. there is also. I was surprised to get the error that tensile stress control could not be achieved on 20 cm slabs with a span of 4 meters by 5 meters.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Upload the project registered with the v10.14 version, let's see. It is not possible to examine such notifications without a project. Changes were made between v10.14 and v10.16 that could also slightly change the results in some cases. We could not find you from our list of users from the email address you registered here. Could you introduce yourself to us? You do not need to be a user to post here. You can say I am not a user. In this case, you do not need to introduce yourself.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* You can download ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 from the link below:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Works made in version 10.17 according to 10.14 : 20.01 .2020 1. TBDY 2018 regulation Annex 4B.3, 4.4.2, 4.6.2.1, 4.8.3 in full compliance with the dynamic analysis in the time domain with mode collection method 2. Retaining wall calculation and reports according to TBDY 2018 3. Solving the buildings with rigid basements in one go according to TBDY Article 4.3.6.2 is optionally added in the analysis settings. 4. Improved regulatory consistency checks in reports. The user is warned by specifying the type of structure that should be selected based on ductility level controls, R coefficient errors, earthquake design class controls, and overturning moment control. Added more checks to the list of errors at the beginning of the report and to the structure summary reports section 5. Curtain group (polygon curtain reports) and report visuals have been added. In the report, group curtain preliminary information, group curtain reinforced concrete reports, group curtain static results etc. given as subheadings. 6. Screenshots of curtain groups are given in the building general layout report, building plan drawing, shaded and the group name is written. 7. Element end forces reports of the design have been renewed. The raw and design tip forces are supplied line-by-line and reference regulation clauses, along with their increment coefficients. Report description pictures added. 8. The element end forces reports transferred to the foundation have been renewed. The raw and design tip forces are supplied line-by-line and reference regulation clauses, along with their increment coefficients. Report description pictures added. 9. Added Short title pitch option to pitch settings. Added the possibility of designing short curtains that do not meet the curtain size requirement and are included in another curtain or curtain group, together with the group curtain as a headboard. 10. Heading regions drawings of short curtains belonging to curtain groups were arranged. 11. Head reinforcement numbers are shown in common in curtain group drawings and header areas are shown by scanning. 12. Improved display of capacity diagrams of curtain groups. 13. A line has been added between each curtain group in order to follow the lines more easily in the curtain group shear force report. 14. The possibility of examining the results of linear performance analysis in the design result section in 3D visualization has been added. 15. The response spectrum of the vertical earthquake effects has been accelerated and improved in the modal calculation algorithm. 16. For steel or reinforced concrete structures without rigid diaphragms, element-based relative displacement limit controls and reports have been added. 17. Minimum margins for the critical curtain height or the headboard area outside the critical curtain have been added to the curtain parameters. 18. The option to have the critical curtain height head section the same throughout the entire floor has been added to the curtain parameters. 19. The ability to read and save data in IFC format has been added. 20. Period control for basement floor acceptance has been added to the calculation method in the building summary report and R coefficient selection report. 21. High ductility level curtain report has been renewed. 22. Curtain design bending moments report has been renewed. 23. Improvements have been made to the modal account for structures with a Kren. 24. TBDY 2018 article 4.3.2.4.a and 4.3.2.4.b control information given in the earthquake regulation report has been added to the building summary report. 25. Period checks for basement floor acceptance have been added to the building summary report. 26. 2nd order indicator value calculation has been developed for structures with reinforced concrete and steel floors in the same floor. 27. The frequently used Find Object command has been added to the toolbar on the left of the program. 28. Concrete and reinforcement strength information used in the calculation has been added to the summary information table in the risky building report. 29. For curtains longer than 12m, overlapping joint and miter lengths are arranged according to the principles given in Article 7.6.4 of TBDY. (Serhat Project Group, Erhan Mollaoğlu) Within the scope of the 30th TBDY 2018 regulation, the vertical expansion of columns whose cross-sections vary between floors has been improved. (Oznb , Erhan Mollaoğlu) 31. In the curtain drawings, the title areas are shown by scanning. 32. Within the scope of TBDY 2018 7.11.3, warnings only shown in the report for floors that do not provide in-plane slip, pressure or tension control on floors have also been added to the floor reinforced concrete dialog. 33. While TDBY 2018 was selected in the geometry control, the reference item for 20/50 beams was shown as TBDY 2007. Changed according to TBDY 2018. 34. Raft foundation thicknesses have been added to the geotechnical report. (Erhan Mollaoğlu) 35. The spectrum information of DD-3 defined in the analysis settings for the relative story drift control has been added to the Building General Information report. (Mesut Kesgin, Şeyda Yılmaz) 36. In the building summary report, some lines were not given in line with the order of dark-colored-light-colored lines, they were given in light colors one after the other. This situation has been fixed as one dark line-one light line. (Fırat Durmaz) 37. In the continuous foundation reinforced concrete dialog, when the select button is clicked on a continuous foundation, all foundations are selected, now only the relevant continuous foundation is selected. (Çağlar Aydın) 38. Reverse option has been added to the dialog for the reinforcement plate. 39. Added command mode for batch selection or deselection of lovers. Operations can be done with left shift. 40. Changed < display to =< in control column in beam shear reinforcement report. 41. Added visuals of eaves types in vault settings. 42. While the construction phases account was active in the Analysis settings in the project, the effects were not visible after the performance analysis. Fixed. (Uğur Oflaz) 43. In the project, the program was closed when the beam entered the reinforced concrete dialog or when it wanted to get beam expansion. Precautions were taken for the situation that caused the closure. (Emrah Tufan) 44. The door/window opening on the angled curtain was not visible at the position placed in the 3D visualization. Fixed. (Basri Akyıldız) 45. Fundamental sprout details given according to TBDY 2007, given in continuous basic and singular details on raft basis, were arranged according to TBDY 2018. (Tevekkul, Serhat Project Group) 46. The process of preserving layer properties in copying between different types of 2D drawings has been improved. Rebar, reinforcement total length text, reinforcement intermediate length text, drawing layers can be used after copy operation. 47. In the beam loads report, the term dead load is written instead of the constant load term as the load definition for the beam self load. 48. The geotechnical report for TBDY 2018 has been adjusted for TBDY 2007 as well. Ground pressure values of 1.4G+1.6Q loading were not given in the report, it was added. 49. A warning has been added to the geometry control, that the column elements with a ratio of at least six sides of the long side should be modeled as a wall. 50. In the curtain report, the variable shown as the term wall length ln is shown as the term lw used in the earthquake code. 51. S420, B420C usage option The option has been added to the Analysis settings/Other tab. 52. If the continuous baseline is defined as no amplitudes, the amplitude calculation is no longer printed in the continuous baseline report. Previously, ampatman values were given as zero. 53. In the continuous foundation static information report, the support information given according to whether the foundation is empty or connected to another continuous foundation has been adjusted (Halil Tek's project). 54. Information that is no longer required to be printed in the linear performance analysis report has been removed. 55. On the screen details and column vertical expansion, if the global exposure was not marked, the foundation anchor shoots were given twice. Fixed. There was no problem with the overall length. 56. Adjustments have been made for the loading conditions that can be selected during the external load definition for the elements. Load cases that are not required for selection during load definition have been removed. 57. In a floor where all floors are defined as low floors, the situation where a rigid diaphragm does not occur on a floor has been resolved. 58. The Cancel button in the analysis status dialog has been made to respond more quickly to cancel the analysis. 59. Fixed typo of single foundation in geotechnical report, display of continuous foundation as single foundation, single foundation as continuous foundation has been improved. 60. According to TS 498, live load reduction is also enabled for vertical live loads with effective section stiffnesses applied. 61. Soil layers defined for pile foundations in the project were not visible when we re-entered the dialogue. Improved. (Hakan Baykara) 62. In the report of beam loads in dividing beams, fixed and live loads were shown in separate items as much as the number of beam parts. If the loads are the same for each item, they are now reported with a single display. (cagdaserel) 63. While there was no deficiency in the column reinforced concrete dialog and analysis system display screen in the project, insufficient columns were seen in the Column Summary report and the Column Shear Safety report. Improved. (Project by Onur Kızıldamar) 64. Snow loads are added to the total building weight in TBDY section 4.5.9.2 with a multiplier of 0.3. 65. Added the ability to lock reinforcements in the retaining wall reinforced concrete dialog. (Erhan Mollaoğlu) 66. Retaining wall reinforcement detail has been added to the retaining wall drawing. (Erhan Mollaoğlu) 67. Zoom selection command has been added to the ribbon menu. 68. Added the curtain group report command to the ribbon menu. 69. In the formwork and foundation application plan, Ss and S1 Values, environmental impact class, building usage class, building height class, earthquake design class, strength excess coefficients etc. A letterhead with information has been added. (Özge Öncü) 70. Although semi-rigid diaphragm option was selected in Analysis settings TBDY options tab, the selection was not active. Improved. (Erhan Mollaoğlu) 71. Although the change was actually applied when adjusting the stair supports, the support distance seemed to have remained constant at 25 cm. Clicking the edge again now shows up as the changed value. (forum-onuralbayrak) 72. Reinforced concrete material static information is given under the Material Information heading in the Building General Information report. 73. Improvements have been made to the column jacket crosshead drawings. 74. In the curtain report, the fact that the number of curtain reinforcement was shown 2 more in some cases improved the situation. (Necati Yalçın, Şükrü Şahin, Ali Hasan Yoluç, forum emreyaykin) 75. Vertical reinforcements in curtain reports are now given as number and spacing as in the drawings. (Şükrü Şahin) 76. Improvements were made in the report program to see the previous-next error in order by using the error arrows. 77. Improved the overlapping of some aspect texts in the basic shoot details. 78. Improvements were made to cross-cross drawings on polygon columns. 79. In the geotechnical report, when there is a foundation on more than one floor, the ground pressure graph of the project is now given as white instead of black background. (Erhan Mollaoğlu) 80. The effective section stiffness table has been added to the Structure Summary Report. 81. Added option to save as old version for intermediate versions in version 10. 82. Although the number of end zone reinforcements in the curtain detail is not incorrect, it has been improved that some floors are written differently in the drawing. 83. Multi-colored display of column curtain reinforcements in templates. 84. Added possibility to save raft tile edge settings. (Erhan Mollaoğlu) 85. The bond beam dependency report has been improved according to the situation specified in the project. (Şükrü Şahin) 86. Improvement was made regarding the level of knowledge for performance analysis. At the limited knowledge level, at least three concrete samples were added on each floor, at the comprehensive knowledge level, at least three on the ground floor, at least two on the other floors, at least nine in total, and one concrete sample letter per 400 m2. 87. If a column is defined at the end of the curtain group, those columns are now shown in the drawing in the group reinforced concrete dialog. It was previously left blank. 88. The program was closing when there were columns in the curtain group or when the curtain group report was received without analysis. Improved.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* There are very important improvements and improvements. Health to your hands.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* After the analysis, 2 suggestions are attached to examine the GROUP SCREEN Cutting Safety problems more practically.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)*
"Mahmut Şengül":1nsiqmdd" said:
After the analysis, I have 2 suggestions to examine GROUP CURTAIN Interrupt Safety problems more practically.
You can do the action in your first suggestion; -Press the right mouse button on any toolbar. Click the "Customize" line from the menu that opens. -Select "Report" from the "Categories" section in the dialog that opens. , holding the left mouse button, drag and drop to the toolbar you want.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* In addition; You can easily access Curtain Group Shear safety and other reports from the Structure Tree/Results section.

Back