Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Multiple stirrup design option is available in column settings. You can select the column and tick the option. Note: Multiple stirrup design option is not active in 40/40 column. Weed is always chosen. (It is in our subject notes.)

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello; In the 10.17 Turkish version, when the 2D modeling screen is the only screen, I am doing Analysis. After the analysis, I close the analysis screen by saying OK. Then the program that we are trying to open the 3D screen closes itself. I tried it by installing it on 3 different machines. Then I share it for your information. Best regards. Gulek Gulek

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)*
"abki":2qfnwr1p" said:
Hi, I'm Analyzing when 2D modeling screen is single screen in 10.17 Turkish version.Analiz Then I close the analysis screen by saying ok. Then the program we try to open the 3D screen closes itself. I tried it by installing it on 3 different machines. Then I share it for your information. Best Regards. Güney Gülek
. Updating the drivers of the video card may solve your problem. For efficient work, we recommend you to use an external video card with opengl support, especially the nvidia series geforce video card. you need to run it.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* hello; For continuous foundation, double stirrup preference is made with minimum B among the parameters. but I would like to not have double stirrups in all foundations of the same width, I would like to manually select the ones I want with double stirrups how can I do it?

"aykut_k":27pv0ewz" said:
hello, double stirrup preference for continuous foundation is made with minimum B parameters, but I How can I do that?
Hello, In the program, the choice of double stirrups for continuous foundations is made from the Continuous Basic parameters, as you wrote. Option to make double or single stirrups on a continuous basis basis. No. Good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* hello; It can be selected when selecting objects in commands such as move-copy, or when it comes to reference objects, it can shine on pages such as layouts with dense drawings. can this glow feature be made optional in settings? Also, I think it would be better if it was possible to make optional single or double stirrups for continuous foundations, not for all foundations of the same width. (referring to my previous message) best regards.

"aykut_k":d1t1jzfl" said:
hello; it will be selected when selecting objects in commands such as move-copy or it will glow when on reference objects It can get stuck on pages such as sheets with dense drawings. Can this glow feature be made optional in the settings? Also, I think it would be better if there was an option to make optional single or double stirrups for continuous foundations, not for all foundations of the same width. (referring to my previous message) Regards .
Hello, Your requests have been forwarded to the R&D team for consideration.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello, can we see the wall load on the beam in the 3D image in the next update? It would be great if we could open the window openings over that image :) (it takes some time to add the walls one by one after the beams are loaded)

"Fuat1":2jcgc55n" said:
Hi, I wonder if we can see the wall load on the beam in a 3D image in the next update? It would be great if we could open the window openings over that image (it takes some time to add the walls one by one after the beams are loaded)
You can do what you say with the wall icon.

"unver":9vwkbqpq" said:
"Fuat1":9vwkbqpq" said:
Hello beams in the next update May we have the opportunity to see the wall load we have entered in a 3D image? It would be great if we could open the window openings over that image (it takes some time to add the walls one by one after the beams are loaded)
You can do what you say with the wall icon. Ünver ÖZCAN
hello, can we see the wall we entered on the beam in the 3D visual? If it is the wall tab you call a wall icon, I wrote that it is difficult to add it later.

"Fuat1":27p415qf" said:
Hi, I wonder if we can see the wall load on the beam in a 3D image in the next update? It would be great if we could open the window openings through that image :) (it takes some time to add the walls one by one afterward without any load on the beams)
Hello, The wall loads entered, both with the wall command and from the beam settings, can be selected from the right-click menu in the perspective window. You can see the wall loads by selecting the option of the wall loads in the dialog that you click on, and the door/window gaps can be defined on the wall object.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* Hello, 1- Hn value printed in the report should be taken into account when the elevator / engine room is marked. They may cause problems by saying that Hn cannot exceed 70 m since DTS = 1 under the control of the administration. Some may be in their head, I'll look at what they write in the report, it's not enough to explain. 2- It would be nice if the detail of the selected installation can be written in parentheses in the visualization menu. For example, Design Spectrum Solution for :Ex (Columns are hinged). There are these explanations in the report, it would be nice to have the results in the discussion window as well.

"duriy3":n1tlzzj8" said:
I FACE SUCH DIFFICULTY IN THE ANALYSIS WHAT IS THE CAUSE CAN YOU HELP ME? =https://we.tl/t-dNvJ9Il3gW]https://we.tl/t-dNvJ9Il3gW[/url]
The system cannot be solved problem is caused by the stairs on the ground floor.The stair supports are arranged according to the solution conditions together with the building, however, the stair arms are not connected to each other and to the landing. If the stair is deleted, the project can be analyzed. In addition, the beginning and end places of other stairs are not compatible with the beams to which they are connected. It is appropriate to associate the support condition with the element that the stair edge is attached to, only that element. Creation of ladder
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Determination of ladder support conditions
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Good work

"duriy3":7rl39rcn" said:
I FACE SUCH DIFFICULTY IN ANALYSIS WHAT IS THE CAUSE? =https://we.tl/t-dNvJ9Il3gW]https://we.tl/t-dNvJ9Il3gW[/url]
The program shows the problem area in your project in 3 dimensions after analysis:

"MaFiAMaX":1a3tdvni" said:
Hi, 1- It needs to be taken into account when the Hn value printed in the report is marked for the elevator / engine room They may cause problems by saying that Hn cannot exceed 70 m because DTS = 1 under the control of the administration. Some may be in their minds, I will look at what is written in the report, it is not enough to explain. Such as Design Spectrum Solution for Ex (Columns are articulated).

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* In the Perspective window, there is an option for either the visibility of all floors (Picture1) or the working floor (Picture2) in 3D modelling. When modeling architectural projects with mixed and variable floor plans, I request the R&D team to find a third option under the Perspective page or filtering option (Picture 3) for a third option, that is, an option where the 3D modeling of the working floor can be displayed together with an upper or lower floor. .....

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.17 Released *(New 20.01.2020)* hello. The relevant municipality said that the dashed line in the beam openings means there is a problem in the beam. Can you help me why this problem occurs?

"duriy3":wupxub52" said:
hello, the relevant municipality said that the dashed line in the beam openings means that there is a problem with the beam. Can you help me why this problem arises?
This is not a problem, it shows partial transition -some reinforcements are applied continuously along all beams, some reinforcements only along span - in beams defined with different widths. It means there are reinforcements. If you do not want to apply partial transition, you can give the same beam widths of continuous beams in your project. Beam expansion without partial transition:

Back