Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)* hello, I know the relevant article, I was always commenting for curtains that continue over the rigid basement floor, only those in the basement that do not continue to the upper floors. I think it is not necessary to create a headboard on the curtains. Thank you for your attention.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)*
"hasank":2bzlh8zw" said:
hello, I know the relevant article, for curtains that continue over the rigid basement floor while I'm commenting I was always commenting, I think it is not necessary to create a headboard for curtains that do not continue to the upper floors, which are only in the basement. Thank you for your attention.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published hello, I would like to have questions, thank you in advance to my friends who will help; 1) During the analysis, 4 models are created (E1,E2,E3,E4) and the period is calculated separately for these four models, naturally, it is shown in the report, but the comparison is made over only one of which is shown in the appendix. Why? 2) The total free mass of the structure is more than the total weight of the structure, including the moving loads. Shouldn't it normally be less? Does full rigid diaphragm or semi-rigid diaphragm analysis difference have an effect on this situation? 3) The program does the analysis by shifting the center of mass, but does it analyze without shifting the center of mass in the background? (I don't think it's necessary, but I'm still asking out of curiosity).

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published
"hasank":19zfayul" said:
hello, I have questions, thank you in advance to those who will help; 1) 4 models are created (E1,E2, E3,E4), the period is calculated separately in these four models, naturally, it is also shown in the report, but the comparison is made over only one, which is also seen in the appendix. Why?
It is a control added at the time of the single modal analysis in the 2007 regulation, together with the 2018 Earthquake regulation. The result of the modal analysis that gives the highest value is given in the report. The purpose of this display is to give summary information before the dynamic analysis report for the controlling engineers and to show in which region of the elastic design spectrum the structure is in general. In short, this is not a control, so you cannot find it in the regulation.
2) the total free mass of the structure, including the moving loads, is more than the total weight of the structure, shouldn't it normally be less? Is there any effect of full rigid diaphragm or semi-rigid diaphragm analysis difference in this situation?
If you add your project, we will examine it.
3) the program does the analysis by shifting the center of mass, but does it analyze without shifting the center of mass in the background? (I don't think it's necessary, but I asked out of curiosity).
In the background (in the analysis model) ) Analysis is done by shifting the center of mass.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Hello, in ribbed slab, the distribution reinforcement ratio is always calculated as Q8/18. According to TS500, shouldn't it be 0.0015 of the plate cross-section? I realized this when the result did not change even though I made 50 cm ribbed flooring and made the thickness of the top plate 25 cm.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Hello, Geotechnical reporting work was really good, thank you. Here, it would be useful if the thickness information can be printed in parentheses next to the basic names. Good work.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Hello; In my attached project, although there are 20 pieces of 12-gauge reinforcement in the reports on the PB17 screen, when I have it drawn, 18 pieces of 12-piece reinforcement are drawn. No matter how many times I repeat the analysis, the result does not change. Can you help me figure out where the problem originates?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Thank you.

"emreyaykin":3akwm8t0" said:
Although there are 20 12-mesh reinforcements in the reports on the PB17 screen in my attached project, when I have it drawn, it draws 18 12-mesh reinforcements. The result does not change even if I repeat it as many times as possible. Could you help me find out where the problem originates from? Thank you.
Hello, The display of 18 displayed in the curtain detail on the curtain you mentioned is correct. This will be fixed in the next version. Good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published Hello, instead of writing ground bearing capacity in 2018 drawing titles, it still says ground safety stress. On the letterhead of all drawings it is necessary to correct them manually. Can you fix it in the next update? Thanks

"ssesli":3gcj6g73" said:
Hi, 2018 drawing titles still write ground safety stress instead of ground bearing strength. All drawings' letterheads need to manually correct them. Next Can you fix it in the update? Thank you
You can see old letterheads. Close the program. Delete all the files found in the C:\ProgramData\ideCAD10\ANNOTATIONS folder. When you run the program again, you can see the updated letterheads. If your problem is not solved, you can call our Bursa technical service. Note : "C: In order to see the \ProgramData" folder, you must select the "show hidden files" option from the windows folder options.

"civilization":yevdozvh" said:
Is the direction in the section fx:calculated according to the DIRECTION used in the horizontal loads acting on the floors written incorrectly in the floor forces report. note :10.14 caught my attention in the demo version.
Copy the attached png file with the typo corrected under the "rptimage" folder under the program folder, instead of the old one. Good work.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released Good afternoon. In the project that has been done, the S2 column is huge reinforcement. I can't solve the problem, can you help?
UNNAME_PROJE.rar.html download link

"batuhann28522":3jpr5myl" said:
Good day. S2 column is huge reinforcement in the completed project. I couldn't solve the problem, can you help?
Hello, I didn't see such a problem when I analyzed your project in current version 10.14. You worked with an old version Update, reanalyze and continue with your project.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released
"YasinTezel":37jpwhjy" said:
"batuhann28522":37jpwhjy" said:
Good afternoon. In the project that has been done, the S2 column is huge reinforcement. I can't solve the problem, can you help?
Hello, such a problem when I analyze your project in 10.14 current version I couldn't see. You worked with an older version. Update, continue with your project after re-analysis.
Hello, In addition, in your project, slab type unidirectional gear slab, but mixed ductile solution conditions are not met. There are no curtains in the X-axis direction. TotalMdev<0.75 Mo in the direction of the Y axis. (The Curtain Tipping Moment Control report can be examined.) Although DTS=3, it would not be appropriate to make a limited ductile solution because BYS<7. (TBDY 2018 item 4.3.4.3, item 4.3.4.6, item 4.3.4.7, Table 4.1 can be examined.) Good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published Hello, Showing the column header in the formwork plan and drawing the reinforcement detail, Modeling inclined curtains at different levels at both ends, Improving the longitudinal reinforcement drawing of the columns shrinking on the upper floor, the updates I expect. I hope it comes soon. Good work.

"MaFiAMaX":2hhtfmly" said:
Hi, Showing the column header on the formwork plan and drawing the reinforcement detail, Modeling of the inclined wall at two different levels, Modeling of the shrinking columns on the upper floor Improvement of the longitudinal reinforcement drawing, the updates I expect. I hope it will come in the short term. Good work.
Arch beam modeling should also be done. It is time consuming to find the elevations with beams piece by piece. Can't it be in reinforced concrete as well as in steel?

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published Reinforcement in column vertical expansion of varying cross-section; While it should be drawn with a slope at the height of the beam, the output continues with the slope on the beam. I would appreciate it if it will be considered in the next update. good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published Hello, There are two errors in the shear horizontal reinforcement drawing: 1- When the length is long, the reinforcements after the first 12 m horizontal reinforcement are not drawn according to the 12 m section. 2- When there is a column in the curtain, the drawing of the squares made from both sides overlaps, so the drawing is not clearly understood and in such cases, the 12 m reinforcement length is written as 1201 cm.

"MaFiAMaX":w6jk8x6s" said:
Hi, There are two errors in the shear horizontal reinforcement drawing: 1- When the length is long, the reinforcements after the first 12 m horizontal reinforcement are 12 m 2- When there is a column in the curtain, the drawing of the squares made from both sides overlaps, so the drawing is not clearly understood and in such cases, the 12 m reinforcement length is written as 1201 cm.
Mr. Erhan, The situation you are talking about is coming soon. It will be fixed in version 10.16. If you can send me your projects where you have these problems, we can add them to our test projects.

Back