Download ideCAD Structural v10.93

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Released (02.05.2019) Hello, Curtain tipping torque controls must be done separately for each block. For this, split your project by dilations and analyze in separate project files.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Released (02.05.2019) Thank you Mr. Yasin. Also, when I edit and analyze the projects that I have done with idecad 7 with the new regulation, I experience cut-off safety on the curtains. When all project data is entered from scratch, it often recovers. Is there something I need to do with the settings?
"YasinTezel":24m18v5x" said:
Hi, Curtain tipping moment checks need to be done separately for each block. For this, divide your project from dilatations and analyze in separate project files.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Published (02.05.2019)
"karsaf":306asnwx" said:
Thank you Yasin. And when I edited and analyzed the projects I had done before with idecad 7 with the new regulation I have cut security on the curtains. When all project data is entered from scratch, it usually gets better. Is there something I need to do about the settings?
We do not know of such a problem, it may be caused by differences in analysis settings or modeling. If you can send both models that you think are the same, you will see the difference. We try to find out why.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Released (02.05.2019) Hello. 'It is requested!' we have a project. We placed our curtains as close to the center as possible, and we could not fall below the 0.75 rule in the curtain overturning moment calculation. We will be glad if you can help us with what we need to do to balance. The link is below. I also put a picture of the architectural patterns in case it is necessary to make another curtain, so that it can be seen whether there is anything that will constitute an obstacle. Thanks in advance. (incorrect link has been renewed)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
(architectural pattern)
(static project) (bad link renewed)

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Released (02.05.2019) We would be glad if you could take a look when you are available Good luck with.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Released (02.05.2019) Hello
"fathhh":22a2qink" said:
Hi. We have a project close to the center. We placed our curtains as close to the center as possible. We could not fall below the 0.75 rule in the curtain tilting moment calculation. We would be glad if you could help us with what we need to do to balance it. The link is below. I also put a picture of the architectural molds in case another curtain needs to be made so that it can be seen whether there is anything that could be an obstacle. .Thanks in advance.(incorrect link has been renewed)
Since TBDY2018 penalizes the hollow blocks, it is difficult to provide the article 4.3.4.6 on tipping. Make a solution by making the tiles you make as hollow blocks square or very close to square tapes. Ünver ÖZCAN

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Released (02.05.2019) We made additional curtains for the project I mentioned above. We also made 2 group curtains in L shape. Although the form of the building was not very complex, it was a hollow block building with 3 x-direction and 3 y-direction curtains in total. But the curtain tipping moment is still in the following state: We couldn't get out of it. Do we still need to add bulkheads or increase the forced column dimensions or reinforcement diameters? to balance. PLEASE I will be glad if you help me. thanks. (The final version is in the link below.)
(static)
(architectural pattern)

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Released (02.05.2019)
"unver":2q4u6kmi" said:
Hello
"fathhh":2q4u6kmi" said:
Hello. 'It is requested!' we have a project. We placed our curtains as close to the center as possible, and we could not fall below the 0.75 rule in the curtain overturning moment calculation. We will be glad if you can help us with what we need to do to balance. The link is below. I've included a picture of the architectural patterns in case another curtain needs to be built so that it can be seen if there is anything that may pose an obstacle. Thank you in advance. (incorrect link has been renewed)
Since TBDY2018 penalizes hollow blocks, it is difficult for you to provide article 4.3.4.6 on tipping. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Make a solution by making the tiles you make as hollow blocks square or very close to the square. Ünver ÖZCAN
Thank you for your interest, Mr. Unver. Making it as cassette is a system where we can solve high ductility with or without curtains, as you say yes. However, adding so many curtains, so to speak, seems to save the entire system if we also make curtains. I wish they would say don't make hollow blocks. Thank you, Mr. Unver

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.09 Released (02.05.2019) Hello, I hope the project is attached to you. It will be very good if you make the narrow sides of the columns 40 cm or more. Project V10.12 has been resolved. If this version is not available, contact the Bursa office tomorrow. Unver ÖZCAN

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)* Dear Users, ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 version is available. Our users who want to obtain the program can contact our Bursa or Istanbul offices to change the lock. (For users with 10 version licenses, no lock change is required.) Best regards, ideYAPI A.Ş. You can download ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 from the link below:

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)* The project was designed without a basement, then the basement was added (raising curtain) I canceled the raft flooring on the ground floor. The jeans are normal, but there are discontinuities between the columns. v.10.14

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)*
"mgondem":lf40wgl3" said:
The project was designed without a basement, then the basement was added (rise curtain) Floor I canceled the raft flooring on the floor. The elevations are normal, but there is a discontinuity between the columns. V.10.14
-The sum of the ground and basement floor heights does not give the ground floor elevation. Click the Foundation Level cell. Enter the zero value and press enter. Basement height 90 cm. and vertical continuity will be ensured. Then you can arrange the floor heights from bottom to top as you wish. - If there is no perimeter curtain on the basement floor, the floor should not be considered rigid. Good work

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)* Thank you for your help. It worked as you said. There are both perimeter and interior partition curtains in the basement. Since I could not adjust the jeans, I discarded the sample project without converting the beams into curtains.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)* 1- As in the attached drawing, when curtain reinforcements are selected as wicker, the first reinforcement is 200 cm and the next reinforcements are incorrect as one piece. It should be sorted by taking into account the overlap length as 215/h. It was correct in the previous version by the way. Is there a setting somewhere, I looked and couldn't find it. 2- The last selection command is still very mediocre in two dimensions. It doesn't work when the project grows a bit. I would be happy if an important command for drawing solves this issue. Especially ide 7 and 8 were very very good. 3- In the foundation expansions, the column reinforcement still sprouts, and this reinforcement is given as short as in the old regulation, not the length that should be combined in the middle of the column. Thank you.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)* Can we enter hollow blocks as a cassette system as we used to do? In this way, we were dividing the rib beams larger than 400 cm, but it was good. Wouldn't it be a problem in flooring type options because of 1-beam or cassette 2-hollow-hole 3-cork options. In short, is it a problem for us to enter the design of the place where we will make the hollow block as a cassette in the program?

"legend":1u4big0s" said:
can we enter hollow blocks as a cassette system, as we used to do? It would be good if we were dividing the rib beams larger than .1 . But wouldn't it be a problem in the flooring type options because of 1-beam or cassette 2-hollow-hole 3-cork options. In short, is it a problem if we enter the design of the place where we will make the hollow block as a cassette in the program? You can create the transverse teeth of tiles with the cassette tiling command.In the TBDY wizard you will select the tile type "Single directional serrated slabs(Ribs)"

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Released *New (31.07.2019)* Hello; With TBDY 2018 you can find the comparison of curtain rollover controls with etabs. Good work.

Re: ideCAD Static IDS v10.14 Published *New (31.07.2019)* hello, header zone is created on the curtains located in the rigid basement floor and not continuing on the upper floors (with hw/lw>2). I couldn't find it. Why is it being created?

"hasank":3n62nugp" said:
hello, it is located in the rigid basement floor and does not continue on the upper floors (hw/lw> 2), a heading zone is created on the curtains, I could not find it in the regulation. Why is it created?
Turkey Building Earthquake Regulation May 2018 Page 127 article 7.6.2.1

Back