Curtain cutting does not provide safety

Hello, in a project I am working on, I cannot ensure the safety of cutting the elevator curtain, I increased the concrete class, increased the curtain section, increased the stirrup diameter, but the result did not change. What can be done differently, I would be glad if you could help
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, many curtains do not provide cutting safety in my project, if the appropriate friends can take a look and if you have advice, I would appreciate good work... WE TRANSFER LINK

Hello. My suggestions:
"ertuncsoner":7eaislgg" said:
Unfortunately, in my project, many curtains do not provide cutting security, I would appreciate if suitable friends can take a look and advise
--Use Latest Version V10.59 --Build location coordinates check, (building location Izmir coordinate Istanbul) --Mark elevator tower floor as engine room, --mark two loading conditions 4.8.5.1, --mark 4.9.1.3.a for walls, --mark 1st basement as rigid , --Fix the errors in geometry control, --GROUP the curtains, --Remove the column in the middle of the elevator curtain and make it a curtain, and mark it as a short title curtain, --Remove the columns at the beginning of the P6-7-8-9 curtains outside the building, Unver ÖZCAN

Hello, I think the download time of the file I sent has expired, so I am uploading it again, I was able to solve a few of the problems, but I could not fix all the errors.

Hello
"cvlngnr":27ceuf42" said:
I was able to solve a few of the problems, but I could not fix all the mistakes, I would be glad if you could help me.
My suggestions; --Add P69 curtain to the ladder group curtain, --as1 group curtain, P59-P64 curtains are short Mark as head curtain, --Stairway not supported, --Place flooring in front of elevator, -Slab loads can be reduced on the ceiling (attic) of the 2nd floor, wall loads can be removed on beams, Even if these are done, there are inadequacies in the Y-direction curtains, add curtains. Unver OZCAN

Thank you for your suggestions, I applied them all and almost all my problems were solved, but; Again, I couldn't overcome the cutting safety problem in my 3 curtains, I would be very happy if you could help. I wish you a good work

"cvlngnr":2hx3vro2" said:
thank you for your suggestions, I applied all of them and almost all my problems were solved, but again, I couldn't overcome the interrupt security problem in my 3 curtains, I would be very grateful if you could help me. I wish you a good work
Hello, -Do not model the basement curtains as group curtains . -The shear safety problem in curtain P15 and P13-P14 short head walls is caused by Ve>Vr. The problem can be solved by using larger stirrup diameters. Select larger stirrup reinforcement diameters from the curtain reinforcement selection dialog. In the curtain group reinforced concrete design dialog, you can specify the stirrup reinforcement diameters of P13-P14 curtains. For example, edit it to fi10/11. Uncheck the Ds column at the P15 screen and analyze it. The shear safety problem will be resolved on the curtains. We recommend using the Ver 10.59 version.

"Levent Özpak":36uqucza" said:
"cvlngnr":36uqucza" said:
thank you for your suggestions, I applied them all and almost all my problems were solved, but; Again, I couldn't overcome the cutting safety problem in my 3 curtains, I would be very happy if you could help. I wish you a good work
Hello, -You can use Bodrum curtains as group curtains [u Do not model ].[/u] -The cut safety problem in P15 frets and P13-P14 short head frets is caused by Ve>Vr. The problem can be solved by using larger stirrup diameters. Select larger stirrup reinforcement diameters from the curtain reinforcement selection dialog. In the reinforced concrete design dialog of the curtain group, increase the stirrup reinforcement diameters of the P13-P14 curtains and decrease their spacing. For example, edit it to fi10/11. In the P15 fret, uncheck the Ds column and analyze. The problem of cutting safety on the curtains will be solved. We recommend using Ver 10.59.
hello, first of all thank you for your attention, but after doing what you said, just ask p15 curtain continued to remain as a result, although I increased the curtain sizes, I could not get a result. I have added the version in V10.59 version, I would be glad if you review it and offer your solution suggestions. good work

"cvlngnr":awyhxew5" said:
hello, first of all, thank you for your attention, but after doing what you said, only the p15 curtain remained as a problem, even though I increased the curtain sizes, I could not get any results. Good work
Curtain Group In Reinforced Concrete design dialog, Floor and Uncheck DS column on floor 1. Select 14' stirrup diameter in Shear Reinforcement selection dialog and analyze.

Hello. In my project with a rigid basement, shear safety is not provided on my curtains because the shear forces come to the ground floor. I tried various variations but no solution. I wonder if I change the reinforced concrete design or am I making a mistake in the data entry.

Back