Curtain cutting does not provide safety

Well, Unver, did I make a mistake in the drawing or anywhere else, and I could not get a correct result from the analysis.

Well, my teacher, Unver, is there any other solution by keeping the curtains next to the elevator 25 cm without making the narrow side 50 cm?

You can enlarge the curtains in both directions or add new curtains to absorb the earthquake. Unver ÖZCAN

Hello, take it easy, I couldn't fix these two interrupt errors in my project, despite all my attempts, what are your suggestions, friends?

Hello
"onursenel89":2l6fhl43" said:
hi hello Easy, I couldn't fix these two clipping errors in my project despite all my attempts. What are your suggestions, friends URGENT
My suggestions: --Make the curtains around the elevator gap as a group, --I tried, that's not enough, Add curtains around the stairs and make a group, (I think it will save it in this case.) -- Support the stairs and solve it together with the building, --Make the finite element widths 0.25 m.

Hello My suggestions;
"fatmaok":4y5dr1mc" said:
hi, I'm getting a curtain slip safety error in my project and I couldn't get through it.
-It is recommended to model the elevator pit as flat
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I removed the wall loads in the attic. Unver ÖZCAN

Hello, I just graduated, I'm getting my first job. I drew a dormitory project, but there are two curtain cutting safety errors and beam errors that I couldn't handle. I would be glad if you help. Thanks in advance

Hello, I just graduated. I got my first job, Yurt Project. But I encountered two curtain slip safety and beam errors that I could not solve. I would be glad if you could help. THANKS in advance. (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello
"enescan":3rh0ew8e" said:
Yort Project. But I encountered two curtain slip safety and beam errors that I couldn't solve.
My suggestions; --Fix the errors in the geometry control, --Mark the penthouse as elevator/machine room , --Assemble the curtains, --Down the elevator curtains to the elevator pit without changing their dimensions, (Remove the curtains P21-P25-P09), --Fix the support of the stairs, --Model beams from column to column, --Fix overlapping beams,(2) . floor K24-K27) --Enter the soil horizontal loads, --2nd floor ceiling, live loads can be reduced, wall loads can be removed, Ünver ÖZCAN

Back