3D library sharing

We share the library elements we designed as ideCAD with our users in packages. Apart from these, you can find many free 3D models according to your needs and tastes by searching the internet (google), import them into the ideCAD Render program and convert them into library elements, or directly import them into ideCAD Architecture.

I just asked for the human library you uploaded earlier. Since I couldn't reach it from the link. Did I ask for something very difficult? If I had reached the link, I wouldn't have bothered you anyway.

The libraries you mentioned were uploaded by another user with the nickname bha, not us. So we don't have it either.

Re: 3D LIBRARY SHARING
"SCETCHER":2cpgrgek" said:
example: We ran idecad render. We imported an object from file>import>3ds. We said automatically create a plan or a rectangle with its coordinates We drew it so that we can see the plan view while placing the library in idecad die. Then we click export and go to C:>program files as ktp 2 (it appears as program files x86 in 64-bit operating systems. This is due to the installation of the program on a 32-bit system)>idecad>idecadarchitecture> libraries folder. we can save it in the relevant library folder and use it
hello, I want to save the ready 3 dimensions in the library folder of the ide, but I don't know how to do this.What is (ktp2)?

"onderyk":2v3bpn6s" said:
"SCETCHER":2v3bpn6s" said:
example: we ran idecad render. We have imported an object from file>import>3ds. We said create a plan automatically or we drew a rectangle with the coordinates it is in so that we can see the plan view while placing the library in idecad die. then we can say export and use C:>program files as ktp 2 (it appears as program files x86 in 64-bit operating systems. This is due to the installation of the program on a 32-bit system)>idecad>idecadarchitecture> we can save it to the relevant library folder in the libraries folder and use it
hello I have it ready I want to save the 3 dimensions in the ide's own library folder, but I don't know how to do this. What is one (ktp2)? I would be very happy if you could help me on how to do it.
Hello, you can import dwg and 3ds three-dimensional objects into the IdeCAD RENDER program. You can also import wavefront.obj files in IdeCAD ARCHITECTURE. Move the imported drawing in ideCAD RENDER with the move to origin command. If the object is without material, select the desired surface on the perspective screen, click the right button and select different materials on the surfaces with apply material. If the surface number of the object is not high, create a plan with the auto-plan command. Instead, it would be correct to define only the outer points manually. Click the jump to object points command to create the plan and select the parts that will give the object boundary points in the top view. Right-click on the top view workplane and select the plan view with the change view command. Since you can see the object points, define the drawing of the object in the plan with the help of 2D objects such as lines and arcs in the plan view. While placing the library, select the definition points that allow the object to be placed from different points with the space bar. You can specify these points with the definition point command. Finally, export the 3D object with ktp2 extension from the file menu. Copy the ktp2 extension file you created into the libraries folder in the file where the ideCAD Architecture program is installed (right-click on the idecad architecture shortcut and open the folder it is in). In this way, you can include ready-made 3D objects or 3D objects you created in ideCAD ARCHITECTURE into the idearchitecture library archive by making them with ktp2 extension. Good work...

"hatice":2424yktm" said:
"onderyk":2424yktm" said:
"SCETCHER":2424yktm" said:
example: we ran idecad render. we imported an object from file>import>3ds. automatic plan We said create it or we drew a rectangle on the coordinates it is in so that we can see the plan view while placing the library in idecad die. Then we say export and select ktp 2 as C:>program files (in 64 bit operating systems it appears as program files x86. This is due to the installation of the program on a 32 bit system) >idecad>idecadarchitecture> we can save it to the relevant library folder in the libraries folder and use it
hello, I want to save the ready 3 dimensions in the ide's own library folder, but I don't know how to do this. What is (ktp2)? .
Hello, you can import dwg and 3ds extension objects into IdeCAD RENDER program.You can also import wavefront.obj files in IdeCAD ARCHITECTURE. Move the imported drawing in ideCAD RENDER with the move to origin command. If the object is without material, select the desired surface on the perspective screen, click the right button and select different materials on the surfaces with apply material. If the surface number of the object is not high, create a plan with the auto-plan command. Instead, it would be correct to define only the outer points manually. Click the jump to object points command to create the plan and select the parts that will give the object boundary points in the top view. Right-click on the top view workplane and select the plan view with the change view command. Since you can see the object points, define the drawing of the object in the plan with the help of 2D objects such as lines and arcs in the plan view. While placing the library, select the definition points that allow the object to be placed from different points with the space bar. You can specify these points with the definition point command. Finally, export the 3D object with ktp2 extension from the file menu. Copy the ktp2 extension file you created into the libraries folder in the file where the ideCAD Architecture program is installed (right-click on the idecad architecture shortcut and open the folder it is in). In this way, you can include ready-made 3D objects or 3D objects you created in ideCAD ARCHITECTURE into the idearchitecture library archive by making them with ktp2 extension. Good work...
hello, where is the move to origin command and jump to object points command? I couldn't find these commands in ideCAD RENDER

"akif tekin":397h1vij" said:
where is the move to origin command and jump to object points command? I could not find these commands in ideCAD RENDER
Hello, there is no move to origin command.... Expression '...Move Move to the origin point with the command.' Jump to object corners command can be accessed from the toolbar. Good work

we can't do automatic plan creation, I tried with the jump to Object corners command you described and it still didn't work. idecad render freezes in both commands. Therefore, I can't create plans of 3ds objects and I can't do ktp

"akif tekin":2w1e91oa" said:
we can't create plans automatically, I tried with the Jump to Object corners command you described and it still didn't work. idecad render freezes in both commands. Therefore, I can't create plans of 3ds objects and I can't do ktp
Ms. Hatice recommends manual definition instead of automatic plan creation in case the object surface number is high.
"hatice":2w1e91oa" said:
If the object surface number is not high, create a plan with the automatic plan create command. it may take. Instead, it would be correct to define only external points manually.
If you have problems with manually defining the plan, you can contact us by phone. Good work

A separate topic has been opened for the library objects you want to be added in the forum, if you write your request there, it can be created for the future.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Gather the libraries you want from Google and use them with ktp2 extension in ideCAD Render You can use these libraries in ideCAD Architecture.

FRIENDS, I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THE 3D TOOLS LIBRARY FROM THE LINK. (CARS, HELICOPTER, SHIP TRUCK, FORKLIF) ETC. CAN YOU SEND FRIENDS WHO HAVE THE LIBRARY IN HAND FROM THE FORUM?

Back